Chapter 29: THOT
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Upon defeating the demon, Wendy’s physical condition quickly catches up to her, before she knows it she passes out in front of the church’s gate, being notably drained and exhausted. With the assistance of the other nuns, Gilda and Hibiki were able to get the young maiden back to her room to rest. Once she’s back safely under her covers, Hibiki stays by her side in order to successfully give her the medical herb. All the while Gilda can be seen outside the gates, attempting to seal the demon’s fleeting soul within the pages of the gospel. 

“Come on…! Why won’t it budge? How do you even do this!” Gilda screams out in torment, swinging the book open in the air. Being unable to successfully seal away the demon had led her down a fit of frustration. 

“Give it here.” Gilda turns her head, only to see a familiar four-eyed sister slowly approaching her.

“Silvia…!” The blonde screams out loud, with Silvia staying silent in response before she reaches her hands up to grab hold of the same book Gilda had been holding. Now bringing it down to their level, She looks down onto the scriptures, spawning Gilda to do the same.

“Honestly, did you even read this thing, sealing it should have been the first thing you should've learned from it?” Putting on a pouty face, Gilda is flabbergasted at her sister always finding a moment to belittle her, even after she successfully defeated one of the church’s greatest enemies.

“I did read it… It’s not my fault that these texts are so complicated…” She says before everting her eyes for a moment.

“Not everyone can be as smart as you…” At this, Silvia lifts her eyes up to the blushing sister. Silvia holds a melancholy expression, before putting on a small smile.

“Gilda…”

“W-what…?”

“You did a good job,” Silvia says, with sincerity in her voice. Hearing these words of praise, put the already flustered girl in an even deeper shade of crimson embarrassment.

“I… Uh-Ho ho ho! Well of course I did! It’s as expected of me!” The girl feigns confidence, before taking a moment to meet Sivia in the eyes, seeing she’s still holding a bright smile, Gilda returns one to her.

“Thank you…” She mutters in a lower honest voice. 

“Of course, It's my duty to offer praise to my cute little sister after all…” Silvia says maturely, before looking down at the gospel once again. 

“Now… simply read over this scripture in your head and you should be able to bind its soul into the gospel.” Gilda looks down at the pages in response before doing as Silvia instructed. After she reads over the text, a yellow-demonic aura manifests in their surroundings, springing itself into the black book. 

“Is… is that it?” Gilda asks.

“Yes, congratulations Gilda, you successfully defeated one of the Deadly Sins,” Silvia says, clapping her hands for a moment, feigning her praise just a bit. Gilda’s cheeks puffed up in response and her blush appeared once again.

“Don’t tease me!” Gilda can be heard screaming. The scene then changes to the two sisters inside the church. Wendy and Hibiki are alone in the girl’s private sector and she has just finished successfully giving the herb to her sickened Onee-sama. 

“That was so unbelievably cool! As expected of my Onee-sama! Even in a sickened state, you still managed to deliver the finishing blow upon that demonic monstrosity, saving everyone in the city from destruction once again!” While Hibiki is in the middle of her gushing session, Wendy is in the process of tuning her out. Using that much excess of spirit magic left the magical bodies inside her that were fighting off the sickness defenseless, resulting in her being in a worse state than she was previously. If it were not for the herb, she’d most likely be unconscious right now.

“It’s like they say, the hero always shows up at the end to defeat the villain!” Hibiki says, finishing off her glazing session. Wendy looks over to the window, seeing all the suns and medics attempting to clean up the mess left in the aftermath. 

“At least another sin’s been taken care of… that makes four now right…”

“Yep! That means we’re more than halfway done! One could say we’ve already won this battle!” Hibiki points out with a smirk on her face. 

“As if those puny demons stood a chance against my Onee-sama!” 

“Hibiki, you and Gilda did most of the work this time, I barely did anything…” Wendy says in a soft and low voice, different from her usual demeanor.

“From my perspective, all I did was wrap up the work you two had already done. If it weren't for you, and Gilda too, the city would probably be in ruin right now…” At this, Hibiki is left speechless. Yes, she had done a lot in the work of subjugating this demon, but to her, the only thing that was going on in her mind was getting that herb to her Onee-sama. During all the commotion, she was able to show specs of bravery she otherwise had no idea she had within her. Wendy looks over to the hushed-up sister, meeting her eyes in her sickened state.

“I’m… I’m really proud of you, Hibiki.” She blushes, but not in the same overly perverted way she blushes around this girl, but in a softer, calm hue, showing her honest feeling about this revelation within her unfolding.

“Thank you… Onee-sama, that means a lot coming from you.” The two stare at each other for a good while, simply taking in the other's details. After a few moments of staring, Wendy notices a blush creeping onto her face.

“Huh… What is this? I’ve never felt this tingle before… could it be from… Hibiki?” She says in her head as she continues to look at the silver-eyed girl sitting on the chair before her. She takes in her details, her small frame, her skinny waist, her hands encamped to her knees, soft fingertips, beautiful white skin, soft rose-tinted cheek right below her white-silvery eyelashes. Wendy continues to study these features before the girl in question speaks up…

“Onee-sama…?” She speaks up, showing a bit of embarrassment in her voice.

“Are you starting to feel any better?” Hibiki says nervously, confused as to why her Onee-sama would be staring at her for so long. At this, Wendy’s blush intensifies as she turns around in her cover.

“Huh!? Yes, I think so… I mean, I think I just need some more rest…!” The girl spits out before thinking internally.

“No no no no, I couldn't possibly be developing feelings for her, after all, she’s a pervert! It must just be the cold, that’s why I’m blushing right now…! Wendy says attempting to validate her confusing feelings.

“Oh… that's good then, well I suppose I should allow you to get your rest then if you’ll excuse me…” Hibiki's days, standing up from her seat and preparing to exit. 

“Wait…!” Wendy screams out, sprawling the girl to spin her head to meet those blue-fiery eyes she had long since fallen for. 

“Why not stay here with me tonight, If you don’t mind…” Hibiki’s head tilts over in confusion.

“Here? Oh like sit here till you fall asleep?” She says while pointing to her previous position on the chair. Wendy blushes upon this before replying.

“No… I mean… stay here.” She says while patting the side of the bed next to her. Upon seeing this cute display, Hibiki’s calm expression changes to one of complete astonishment. 

“Wait… THE BED! YOU WANT ME TO SLEEP WITH YOU!?” The girl says out loud, almost as if she had wanted the entire church to hear her. 

“Not like that you dope!” Wendy says, seeing the two have quickly returned to their usual banter. 

“I mean, if you’d like to just stay in bed with me, like a sleepover.”

“A sleepover…” Hibiki thinks over this for a minute, after all, she and her Onee-sama have slept in the same bed before, but it was always in her room when it was already late at night. In her mind, she guessed that the two had truly not had a traditional sleepover before.

“Well… if you're okay with it then, I’d love to!” Hibiki says out loud with a wide-bright smile. Concluding the discussion, the girl quickly changed out of her sister's uniform and into her more casual sleeping attire. The girls now lay side by side on the maiden bed, the Kamen Rider marathon still ensuing on the tv before them. Hibiki watches the show in a mesmeric fashion, the protagonist is confronted by a group of foot soldiers, prompting him to lift his arms up in a strange manner, yelling out his signature phrase.

“Henshin! Kamen Rider Black!” The hero says, now transforming into his black-body grasshopper-themed Henshin Hero! 

“This is so lame! Can’t we watch Spider-man or something!?” 

“Don't disrespect Kamen Rider! This show is perfect!” Wendy says to the disappointed nun as she slouches back on her pillow. Using this opportunity to get closer, the girl reaches her hands to the sickened girl's arm, hugging it tightly as they continue watching the marathon. 

“Won't you get sick?” Wendy questions, beckoning the girl to let out a cheeky little laugh.

“Coof Coof Coof~ You forget Onee-sama, I’m a holy maiden, I can’t fall ill to such a puny little sickness…” She says this with utmost confidence while still gazing at the television program. Wendy relaxes in their newfound position, laying her head on top of the minx’s. The two stay silent as they watch a few episodes consecutively, as they start feeling a bit tired, Wendy subconsciously speaks up for a moment.

“Hibiki…” Hibiki, tiredly responds.

“Yes?”

“I’m grateful… to you.” She says in a soft and hushed tone. Before the nun can question these words, the two slowly submerge into a soft slumber, the little of the two wraps her arms around the older girl’s waist, causing her to wrap her own arms around the girl’s heads. Now cuddling, the two sleep comfortably in each other’s arms, resting soundly as they prepare to enter into the new day. Elsewhere, a woman with pinkish wings and black hair views the scene enfold in her own private reality. Seeing the cute scene between the two sisters leaves a foul taste in her mouth as she snickers and sucks her teeth in spite. Now visiting the confines of two other sisters, the girls alone in their bedroom were wearing nothing but their average sleeping attire. They can be seen in their usual position, Siliva reading her novels while sitting in bed, and Gilda prancing around in the room, boasting about her earlier accomplishment. 

“Then once I broke the illusion, I used the Axe to clobber that demon to the ground! It was effortless even for someone like me!” She says proudly.

“Hai hai, you’ve already told me that part, how many times are you going to go over this story…” Saliva says, sounding unimpressed as she flips through her pages. Gilda once again puts on a pouty face as she looks disappointed at her Sister’s unenthusiasm. 

“Hmph… I knew it, even after all that you still don’t take me seriously!” she says stomping her foot, causing the girl to look up at her. She can see that Gilda has averted her eyes, down to the floor, while holding a deep crimson blush on her face.

“Even after… I kept my promise to you…!” At the sound of these words, Silvia is taken to a time of her youth. Immediately recalling exactly the words the sister before her was recalling. Reliving the memory in her head, Silvia smiles.

“I see… Gilda why don’t you come here…” Gilda’s head turns to the side, Walking forward to now be standing above the sitting woman. Upon reaching her, Gilda feels a pair of hands reach up to her head, bringing her down to the sister’s notably large bust. 

“Huh!? W-what are you doing!” Gilda screams out, being embraced by the older of the two.

“Giving you a reward, you’ve earned one after all…” Silvia says as she wraps her arms more firmly around the blonde sister. Being taken back by this intimate show of affection, it takes Gilda a moment to wrap her own arms around the platinum-greed-haired woman's torso. They stay in that position for quite a while before Silvia brings her head closer to the girl’s ear, whispering something into it.

“Thank you for protecting me, Gilda~.” If there were a way to blush even more than she already was, Gilda would have figured it out at that exact moment. Not being in a state to formulate any more words, she simply keeps her mouth shut as she continues her loving embrace with her sister. After letting go after a few minutes, the two return back to their own devices before falling into their own deep slumber. 

A new day has begun, the sun’s light shines over the Egyptian Orthodox Church and the inhabitants start to awaken from each of their own slumbers. 

Hibiki is the first to awaken, her eyes slowly flickering open to view her current position.

“Onee-sama…” She says looking, seeing that the woman in question still hasn’t woken up yet.

“Onee-sama usually wakes before me… she must still be under the weather.” Hibiki thinks while subconsciously squeezing the girl even tighter. Getting to see the girl’s calm and sleeping face was a treat for the young girl as she never had a chance to see it before.

“Gosh… Onee-sama is so cute! I just want to kiss her!” The girl says in her head before recalling the last kiss that the two had shared.

“Kiss… A kiss… Maybe, after everything that’s happened recently… would it be okay for me to ask for one?” The girl says as he ponders over the recent subjugation of Sloth.

“It couldn’t hurt to ask…” She thinks before the woman starts to stir in her position, signaling her rising from her slumber.

“Hibiki…?” 

“Good morning Onee-sama? Still not feeling well I presume?” The girl says softly.

“I’m feeling a bit better, I think…” The girl says, feeling the rest alongside the herb doing its job simultaneously. She suspects that after one more day of recovery, she’ll be back in full health. 

“That’s good… So Onee-sama, I actually wanted to request something from you…” Wendy lifted an eyebrow upon hearing the girl had a request, making her lose her hold around the girl in the opposite way the other had done with her not too long ago.

“Yes…?”

“Well, would it be alright for me to request… a reward?” 

“A… reward?” Wendy says, looking more at the window behind Hibiki than actually at her.

“Yes, well I mean I feel like I've accomplished a lot recently. From helping you recover and fighting sloth… I know it’s my duty to do these things but I just think it’d be nice if I could get a reward from you every once and a while whenever I do all these things, but if you're not up to it then it’s totally fine! I completely understand if…”

“Okay.”

“Okay?” Wendy’s eyes meet Hibiki’s, all the while she holds a stoic and melancholy expression.

“You've done so much for me already, if you want something, and it’s something within my ability, I have no problem giving you a reward." She says calmly and nonchalantly, having the girl blush upon hearing her answer. 

“Wow! I hadn't thought my Onee-sama would be so generous and understanding!” Wendy rolls her eyes for a moment before speaking up once again.

“So, what do you want?” 

“A kiss!”

“...” The room is held silent for a moment, Wendy’s expression however remains unchanged all the while Hibiki grows more boisterously embarrassed by the second.

“Silence can hurt a lot more than words you know!” She says, now covering her face with her hands, shielding from her embarrassment.

“When I recover…” Wendys pays closing her eyes, sprawling the other to open them up widely.

“What!?”

“Though you say you’ll be unaffected, I still won’t take the chance of sickening you, so…” Wendy says, now turning to look directly at the sister, lightly opening her eyes and showcasing a small blush on her cheeks.

“When I recover… I promise to kiss you as much as you’d like.” She says this, not really understanding at the moment that she had just completely changed the relationship she had with the sister before her permanently. One that was more akin to a close friendship, had now derived to one closer to a romantic one. Seeing this as a true undisclosed development in their relationship, Hibiki lets out a gust of steam from her head with her cheek bright and crimson, she stares back into the eyes of the blue-haired woman. Their intimate scene is interrupted by a loud arming sound being heard throughout the church. This Sound echoed through the church’s hall for all residents to hear. 

“Attention, all sisters to the main deck, all the sisters to the main deck!” The alarm can be heard saying, causing the two girls to look up to the flickering light, leaving Wendy curious as to what situation had to have been creeping up before them.

“Could it be…!” Hibiki says, confirming she had some awareness of the current situation.

“Huh? What do you mean!?” Wendy says, turning back from her now sitting position to look at the girl. 

“I didn’t think he’d be making another visit so soon, Onee-sama we better hurry and change, I’ll explain everything on the way!” Hibiki says as the two change into more appropriate clothing. Hibiki is wearing her white sister's outfit while Wendy puts on a blue hoodie and sweatpants. They make their way down the stairs all the while Hibiki continues to inform Wendy of the important details. 

“So this God of Knowledge or whatever makes these orderly meetings with the church once every 3 months? But now for whatever reason he’s shown up to her before his next scheduled meet-up?” The two girls now make their appearance in the church’s main hall. 

“Yes, that’s exactly the case! Now please Onee-sama, promise me you’ll be on your best behavior!”

“Me?”

“Yes… you have a knack for disregarding respect in these situations…” Wendy rolls her eyes at this, seeing the nuns lined up before her as they await the presence of this so-called deity of knowledge.

“Where is he?” Wendy whispers over to the nun who promptly shushes her.

“This is so dumb…'' Wendy thinks internally as she looks over the corridor, singing no signs of godly presence before her. But then suddenly, a blue-ish aura starts formulating before her, this then spreads around forming what seems to be a portal, similar to the one she had used to get out of the spirit world. The girls all look in awe, awaiting the godly presence they were anticipating to appear before them. But alas, instead of a large divine figure, they were met with a small primal-looking baboon, holding over a few papers in his small hands. Wendy is then left dumbfounded upon viewing the small and fluffy creature.

“That's a monkey!” She says out loud, causing Hibiki to bring her finger up in a shushing manner once again.

“Quiet Onee-sama!” 

“Silence!” The baboon says with a stern and commanding voice.

“It Talked!?”

“Onee-sama!!!” The bonboon, holding a staff to its right, hits the hilt on the floor unleashing its divine authority into the room This wave of “Authority” commands all the nuns to take a knee down, all bowing their heads upon the divine presence. There was no doubt in any of the sister’s minds, this baboon… was Thot, the God of Wisdom and Knowledge.

0