Chapter 22: Night Club
77 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Lust!?" Hibiki can be heard screaming out within the vicinity of the church.

 

"Yes, the sin of seduction, referring to the deep desire for something. That thing may be an object, but more likely, another person. A lecherous sin fueled by the innate nature of humans to reproduce." Issac says, describing the sin to the best of his abilities.

 

"Lust… so she was right." Wendy thinks to herself, she looks as if she's about to say something, but then stops herself. Until she learns more about the situation, she believes it is in her best interest to keep her interaction with the magic goddess Isis to herself for the time being.

 

"So where is this sin? Do we have a precise location?"

 

"Not a precise location, no. However, I was able to ask around in the community during my communion if they've noticed anything out of the norm as of late. After my various discussions, I believe I was able to figure out where they might be hiding." Issac says, before pulling out a pair of pink tickets, the tickets were notably lathered in hearts and kiss marks.

 

"What's that?" Wendy asks curiously.

 

"These are tickets to a nearby club, coincidentally enough, the club is called the Party of sin."

 

"Oh, yes I believe I've heard of that place before."

 

"A club, have you ever been there, Onee-Sama?"

 

"No, not personally. The club is pretty new from what I hear, but it's infamous for being a vibrant and loud place, where a lot of scandalous behavior ensues…"

 

"Scandalous…?"

 

"I won't go into detail, but let's just say people get very busy there…"

 

"Oh… OH!" Issac clears his throat.

 

"In any case, I have a good suspicion that the sin is shuffled up within there. A small condensed place that attracts many young adults is the perfect place for the sin of lust to coincide in."

 

"Yes I agree, I mean with how those types of people act in clubs, she sure should garner an abundance of lust from all of them…" Wendy says, closing her eyes and crossing her arms.

 

"Wait, so how are we going to draw them out!?" Hibiki asks the priest in a curious tone.

 

"That we're still figuring out. Since we don't have much to go off on this sin, we are unaware of its current abilities. For all we know, it's already garnered enough power to fully resurrect itself."

 

"Seriously? Greed wasn't even completed by the time we fought him! Do you really think this one could already be close to reaching its full power?"

 

"Anything is possible, that's why I would like to gather as much information as I can before we make a move. I'd send the two of you to investigate now if it wasn't for the fact that Lilith has gone missing."

 

"Lilith?"

 

"Yes, she was one of the sisters you met the other day. She is the one I gave the book of lust. But ever since then, she hasn't shown up to the church, nor has anyone been able to contact her." The group stood in silence for a moment.

 

"You don't think…"

 

"Yes, it's possible that she's betrayed the church's order, like Micheal." Hibiki looks distressed, the fact that another member of the Egyptian Orthodox Church has already betrayed their religious order hits the sister straight in the heart.

 

"No! That's not far to assume that! In any case, she might have been singled out by the sin's influence! If that's the case then we have to go save her!" Issac looks back at the sister with a sorrowful expression.

 

"As expected of you Hibiki to see the good in all people. Though it mends my heart to know your faith has not wavered, after the commotion with brother Michael I am a bit hesitant on these types of matters. But you are right, it's not far for me to assume that. But that doesn't change the fact that going to the nightclub would be no different than running straight to the lion's den. Until we have more information, I forbid you to take independent action on this, do you understand?" Hibiki's eyes are as wide as can be, she understands where the priest is coming from, but her overwhelming desire to uphold her face is telling her to go against the father's wishes. But even so, she is only a sister, within the hierarchy of the Egyptian Orthodox Church, she must comply with the wishes of her superiors. Not only that, but if she wants their Denomination to take its course in the world, then she must set an example as a nun by upholding the authoritarian positions within the church.

 

"I understand father." Hibiki complies modestly. Issac nods his head, believing the smaller girl's words.

 

"Alright, I took enough of your time. I have many more matters to get to today so I'll bid you two farewell." The father says, bowing his head before exiting the weight room. Wendy can be heard sighing, taking in all this information that had already filled her with a dredge.

 

"This sucks! This next sin better not be too much of a problem."

 

"Well it's like father Issac says, we can't do anything about it for now, so we have at least some time before our next battle!" At this, Wendy can be seen fiendishly smirking, letting out a few giggles.

 

"Hmm… Onee-Sama, please don't tell me what I think you're thinking!?" Wendy's smirk widens.

 

"Hehe~ Maybe…"

 

"Onee-Sama! You heard father Issac, we aren't allowed to interfere with this assignment just yet!"

 

"No, he said for You to not involve yourself with this. I'm not an official member of this church, so Issac isn't necessarily the boss of me!"Hibiki is taken aback by this childish reply of hers.

 

"Mou~ Onee-Sama you're unbelievable! But wait, how are you going to get in? The club is ticket exclusive, isn't it? Are you seriously going to risk allowing the demon to know where to put them!" Wendy leans forward at this and quickly pulls out a pair of two tickets from the crux of her breast.

 

"We don't need to break in, I was able to swipe these from Issac when he wasn't looking!"

 

"Onee-Sama you scoundrel!"

 

The night sky has taken hold on this late Sunday. The streets of Tokyo are usually quiet and calm at this point in time. However, as of late, a certain sector of the city's entertainment district had tormented the streets with its loud combustive music. The residents of the area have filed multiple complaints and expressed their distress with the specific location, but no authoritarian move has been made in shutting the place down. Though a good majority of the people have been bothered by this place, it coincides with attracting a vast amount of people to its confines from across all of japan. Certain people of various groups have been awakened by an innate sense to party and express their passion within this club, the infamous Party of sin.

 

"This is never going to work!"

 

"Oh shush, we're already here aren't we."

 

"Yes, but I don't understand why I had to dress up in all this!"

 

"I said that you could stay back if you wanted…"

 

"And let you go in the lion's den alone! I don't think so!" As the pair of girls finish their little banter, they can be seen approaching the main entrance of the infamous nightclub that has taken the community by storm. Upon reaching the entrance, the bouncer at the front lays his eyes on the two girls.

 

"Tickets please."

 

"Yep, right here!" Wendy says, taking out the two entrance tickets she swiped from the priest earlier. Before the bouncer grabs hold of these tickets, he gazes thoroughly at the newly arrived pair. First, the girl holding the ticket, had a complimentary set of makeup applied on her skin, hoop earrings with her bright blue hair scrunched up to her left. A skin-tight glossy blue dress that hugged her body, showing off all her curves, and a pair of silver heels. Then his eyes evert over to the blushing girl beside her, who was unable to meet his gaze, as she attempted to pull down the hems of her small dress.. Her hair was bright silver, curled up to reach the top of her back. Similar makeup was applied to her skin, but not nearly as complimentary as the former. A sparkly gray dress covered her slender and underdeveloped body. Her gaze which had been averted takes a moment to look directly back at the bouncer.

 

"Hmm, the blue-haired lady is fine, but I don't know about you, little lady." The girls were surprised by this, expecting to be immediately entered upon arrival.

 

"What do you mean!? We have the tickets here don't we!?" Wendy says, flipping them to the bouncer's face.

 

"Yes you do, but as you should be aware, these tickets are only given to those the mistress deems to be a valuable member of our club. This girl doesn't quite seem mature enough for this type of atmosphere." Hibiki looks alarmed, she didn't want to enter this lust-infested club, to begin with, but at the same time, she made a promise to herself to support Wendy better in their next bout.

 

"That's not true! I'm plenty mature!" The bouncer looks skeptical.

 

"I'm not too sure about that…." Wendy takes this chance to chime in.

 

"Oh come on~ Dont be like that big boy~," Wendy says, striking the older man with a flirtatious look. To the surprise of Hibiki, the bouncer can be seen showcasing a small blush upon his shaded-covered face.

 

"Please just let us in~ In fact we were directly invited by the mistress!"

 

"The mistress invited you personally? Well, I better check." Before the bouncer could lift his walkie-talkie up to his face, Wendy edges a bit closer to him so her voice could only be heard by the bigger gentlemen. Hibiki from her position tried to hear what Wendy was saying in the gentlemen's ear, but was left with only her suspicions. After a few seconds, the bouncer accepts the pair's tickets and opens the red sash that covers the entrance.

 

"Right this way!~" The bouncer says gleefully, allowing the two girls to ease inside, before fully entering the club, Wendy turns her head and gives the man a wink.

 

"What did you say to him?" Hibiki asks rather curiously.

 

"Hmm? Oh, I just promised him a good time after the night is over is all."

 

"WHAT! You're going to sleep with him!?"

 

"Of Course not! I just said that so we could stop wasting time out there!"

 

"Oh… Well, in any case, we're finally in…" Hibiki says, letting out a sigh she hadn't known she was holding. As the pair fully enter the premises of the nightclub, they gaze upon what the atmosphere has to offer. Loud eccentric music can be heard blasting through the club's corners. A slur of dozens of people can be seen dancing with one another with party cups of presumably alcohol going around. The place was dimly lit, with vibrant colors covering the entire place, the smell reaching the girl's noses as well, giving off the scent of sweat and desperation from the various inhabitants of this fiasco.

 

"Wow… so this is a club…!"

 

"Yep, it's been a while since I've been to one of these…" Wendy says, walking a bit further into the club.

 

"Wendy Onee-Sama, did you catch what the bouncer said earlier?"

 

"You mean about the mistress? Yea, any thoughts."

 

"I was going to ask you, but after thinking on it for a moment, my money's on that being Lust!"

 

"Probably, there's a lot of people here though. Let's not rush into anything until we examine the place a bit more…"

 

"Hai!" Hibiki responds as the pair of girls make their way further into the nightclub. As they walk, a slump of men casually approaches them asking for a dance, or to offer them a drink, which they both decline.  The girls take a moment to blend in with the crowd by dancing to one or two songs. After a good hour of this, the girls can be seen laying on one of the clubroom's walls, feeling socially exhausted by the number of people.

 

"This is hopeless! How are we supposed to find lust in this slur of millennials and party folks!" Hibiki says dejectedly, her arms wrapped around her knees as she slumps down onto the floor.  Wendy bats her eyes for a moment, trying her best to examine the entire room. The masses of people all seem to be enjoying themselves, taking delight in each other's company. On the surface level, it doesn't necessarily look like anything nefarious is going on within her.

 

"Maybe Issac was wrong, that sin might not be here…" She says out loud to no reply. Hazing down at the sister in her company, she can see how exasperated she truly is.

 

"Places like this really aren't your style huh?"

 

"Of Course not! Even if this place isn't occupied by a demon, its stench is filled with an amalgamation of innate sin! All these desperate people getting all touchy-feely with one another is disgusting! How can anyone want to engage in such physical contact with a bunch of random strangers!" Hibiki rants out, not understanding the standards of today's culture.

 

"Well, I can't say I exactly disagree. After all, places like this are for lonely people to go out and connect with someone, if not intimately then physically." The girls share a moment of silence with one another before another slew of men approach them.

 

"Hello there pretty lady, may I offer you a drink?~"

 

"No thank you, I'm good."

 

"Tsk, how about you there sexy, would you like one?" He says, averting his eyes down to the silver-haired girl.

 

"M-me!?" Hibiki is taken aback by the man's forwardness, having never truly been hit on before. After taking a moment to think about it, Hibiki realizes her mouth is feeling a bit parched.

 

"Well, I suppose so…" She says, reaching her hand forward and taking the cup. She looks a bit hesitant, at first but then immediately takes a sip of the liquor.

 

"Blah! That's horrid! How can these people drink this stuff!" She says, spitting the drink out. At this innocent response to tasting alcohol, Wendy can be heard giggling.

 

"What's the matter, I thought you were mature?" She says condescendingly.

 

"I sure am! And it takes a mature person to admit when they don't like something!"

 

"Is that so…?"

 

"It sure is!" She says this, but curiosity ends up getting the better of her once again, as she takes another sip of the alcoholic drink.

 

"Mmph Gah! why is it so bitter!"

 

"Oh give it here…!" Wendy says, reaching her hand forward and taking the cup from the sister's hands. Effortlessly, Wendy can be seen gulping the liquor down.

 

"Wow…!"

 

"Meh, it's not that bad, I've had better though." She says before putting the cup down.

 

"As always, Onee-Sama never ceases to amaze me!" The girl decides not to reply to this, averting her eyes back at the gentleman that approached them only for him to be huddled up in a nearby crowd.

 

"That was weird…" She says to herself before returning her eyes back to the younger girl.

 

"I'd say let's give it another hour before we call it quits."

 

"Okay!" As the girls continue to walk around the dance room, a loud whistling sound can be heard up ahead, presumably by the end of the club.

 

"Everyone! The mistress is here!" The pair of girls jolt up in response.

 

"The mistress." They both mutter simultaneously. A man wearing nothing but pants can be seen holding a microphone, getting ready to talk to the entire club.

 

"I hope you're all having a great time, as it's in the Mistress's best interest that you all enjoy your stay here as much as possible!"In response to this, the swarm of people can be heard clapping and screaming in joy. Once all the noise rials down, the man continues his little speech. ]

 

"The mistress has invited you all here from the kindness of her heart, and now the event we've all been waiting for is about to begin. Now prepare yourselves, for she has decided to honor us with her presence! The Mistress!" The clapping and cheering ensue, as all eyes in the club are lured over to the long stage the man had been announcing. A cloud of pink smoke covers the stage, and after a moment, a number of women of abundant bust sizes can be seen walking forward, wearing little to no clothing. And right behind this group of girls, can be seen a tall woman emerging from the smoke. This woman was the mistress in question, she wore a scandalous outfit as well, though this one was different from the rest. She wore a black mini-skirted dress, lingerie plastered around her whole body with her dark curly hair swaying past her shoulders. Thighhighs connect to her underwear, the entire outfit giving off a loose appearance of a slutty nun. But caught by the eyes of two certain inhabitants of the club, they were able to deduce that this woman was in fact a real nun.

 

"You have got to be kidding me…" Wendy says, staring straight at the spectacle laid before them. Hibiki's eyes stare in distress at the woman as well, as Issac's suspension is proven right before her

 

"No… That's Lilith!"

0