Character Introduction
4.9k 9 87
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Aurora Silverburg - Main Character

30S5VlN.png

Aurora - 18 years girl who was supposed to die from a terminal illness was transported into the world inside the game with her game system still functioning. She has a lonely, cynical, and distrusting personality due to being abandoned by her parents and family from an early age, but she also has a different side when it comes to her friends, lovers, or someone she trusted, she became caring, selfless, and warmhearted. Auror, her character in the game, also influences her personality. When she assumed the position of a leader, she was capable of keeping her composure, being decisive, and being a deep planner. She liked to cross-dress as a man due to her experience in the game, but deep down it was also the way she concealed the deep-seated inferiority in her heart. As the story progressed, she became more confident and assertive, worthy of a heroine.

 

Supporting Character

kKXLlus.png

Flamme - 16 Years Old

Aurora's first Oath Sword Flamberge Waltz's Sword Spirit. A taciturn, expressionless girl from Abyssal Race. Generally obeys her master's (Aurora) word without hesitation except if it will threaten her master's life. She looks indifferent and cold on the surface, but deep down she is a kind and warmhearted girl. Especially fond and overprotective of children due to her past (?) Because Claudia's cheerful and bubbly personality she slowly opens up her heart to her. (or maybe because Claudia pretty much behaves like a child)

n3f67Tx.png

Claudia - 17 Years Old

The first person Aurora meets after being transported into Sacred Lunar Continent. A young elf maiden with a naive, curious, caring, and lively personality. She is an orphan (?) picked up by Gard when she was still very young and grew up in Chiming Bell mercenary group. Basically, everybody's little sister. Sometimes she can be a bit pushovers and cowardly but when someone important to her is in danger she will be the first one to step up to protect them. Very sentimental and value affection above all else. Aurora has a suspicion that her background might be not as simple as it seems. 

1.png?token-time=1679184000&token-hash=R1pFF2ZVhg5JpFa8qmsi6bdsgq4H1WC5He_YrQaSKDE%3D

Caila - 15 Years Old

Aurora's second Oath Sword Silvan Katti's sword spirit. Lively and bubbly pink-haired Beastfolk (Catkin). Always adding nyaa~ everytime she speaks, it's unknown whether it's her natural trait or her attempt to kill everybody with her adorableness. A bag of curiousity like a sheltered young lady go out of home for the first time. But, whenever she's in battle, the cute and adorable catgirl will turn into a formidable huntress. There's nothing better than Master and fish, nyaa~!

All images are generated by AI. My greatest wish is to get all of these cuties exclusive illustrations with a human touch, which might cost at least 100$, so if you are interested in making this dream come true please lend me help and donate to my Kofi page. If you want to read the latest chapter (currently up to Chapter 59) you can be my patron starts only from 5$/month.

Ciao!

87