Reincarnated Truck-Kun (trailer)
281 9 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I think you all know why this meeting is being held," a beautiful man-like being was standing up with flowing snowy hair, facing more than twenty ethereal human-like gods in the room.

"We are losing funds and resources to make up for all those unplanned deaths, resulting in the emergence of many law-shattering, overpowered heroes that upset the balance of the universe," a lady(?) with long purple hair said in a melodious voice that sounded like a harp's music, "we in the League of Gods are appalled by this situation."

"I have found the culprit," a tiny girl(?) with drill hair said, snapping her finger.

A floating image of a green and grey truck rolling down a normal suburban street appeared in the center of the room. All the gods turned to watch and analyze its suspicious behaviour

"Truck-kun," the white haired man snarled, slamming onto the table. His previously tranquil expression was replaced with deep frown lines that resembled cracks along the asphalt. "He's a glitch in the system."

"Whenever we tried to get rid of him, he reincarnates and carries on killing others, it's like it has a grudge against humans," the girl with drill hair said, "but I have a solution, now" she broke into a moon shaped grin, "let's see if he can get away with killing in THIS world."


(the following is my attempt at describing the thoughts and POV of a truck)

...?

... "Beep, beep!"

"whiiiiiir"

...

...

"ding, ding, ding"

...

"BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!"

... "vroooooooooom"

... !

(The truck hits down a human, and then slams into a tree. Oil flows out of the truck's pipe, and soon, the entire truck bursts into flames, and explodes into nothing but ash.)


Truck-kun woke up as a baby, feeling an insatiable need to run over things. Oddly enough to the doctor and his parents, he never spoke a single word, and only made grumbling noises out of his throat. The doctor assumed the child was mute, and told his parents as such, and they cried over the disability of their child.

As a child, Truck-kun was near emotionless, and was fond of crawling on roads dangerously. In fact, Truck-kun never managed to walk, or much more likely, wanted to travel on four legs all the time. What was worrisome to his parents, was that Truck-kun liked to crawl over small monsters repeatedly until they were defeated while yelling like a horn. "Use a toy sword or a spear, even a stick could do," his father would advise him, but it did not look like Truck-kun was listening.


"The adventurer's guild has a super powerful adventurer, and get this, he defeats monsters by literally screaming and ramming into them with his massive body!"

"I know! They say he makes weird screeching noises and crawls everywhere, such a madman! Yet he managed to kill that Golden Dragon last week. He's a legendary monster hunter."

The people in the city talked, and at the city gates, the figure of a green haired, emotionless, bulky man on all fours appeared, and exited the city.


"You're the truck that killed me! You made me lose contact with friends and family members I never cared about once I reincarnated! Dieeeee!" The great hero Saito waved his legendary rank Sword of Fortitude and unleashed a series of abilities onto the figure in front of him. The other man took the brunt of the attacks, yet remained eerily still. Saito stopped attacking, thinking something was amiss. He stepped forth- Through the darkness and the mist, two glaring lights burst out.

"BEEEEEEEP" The battle cry was unleashed, and blood was shed. The great hero was no more.


"No, Ingrid!" The demon emperor yelled as his level 916382 succubus underling was smacked down by the horrifying green-haired monster.

"I'm sorry, I never got to tell you that I... loved... you!" she said, before taking her last breath.

"Now that you got rid of my entire harem of pretty demon girls, I have nothing to lose!" he yelled, running straight into the green haired man with the legendary Spear of Usurping, and cast a complicated spell that lit up the entire room.

"Ahahaha! This spell allows me to drain all your energy. Let's see who is faster, my ultimate spell or your thirst for destruction?" The demon emperor cried out in a mangled and crazed voice. The green haired man started making louder screeching noises.


The white haired male(?) looked at his fellow gods and they collectively sighed in regret.

"One thousand and twenty one, no wait, its twenty two- I mean its thirty- one now. The death count of overpowered heroes just keeps increasing," the purple haired entity said in a worried tone.

"It's good that he's getting rid of the overpowered heroes, isn't it?" The girl with drill hair said, shrugging, "we don't have to carry on supporting them with our magic power."

"That's not the point," the white haired god rubbed his temples, "Truck-kun is getting too powerful. We might even need to call a legion of gods to get rid of this menace. We'll have to call in every single planet-"

 

"Beep beep"

 

All the gods turned to look at the man crawling on all fours at the entrance of the room.

11