Chapter 1 : I became Issei !!!
188 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[wake up, wake up or I'll k-kiss you!] Those were the very first words I heard after arriving in this world or rather anime?

Background 

Alex is a 21 year old guy who likes anime and manga . His a virgin who never had a girlfriend because of his looks which are honestly, speaking below average. Even though he was ugly on the outside he never stopped believing that he would find happiness to eventually.

< 1 hour prior death >

"And that's for today." He said while looking at the clock . His part-time job had just finished and he was thinking about how he wanted to take a shower and then watch some anime in his apartment. 

While on his way home he suddenly saw a truck rushing towards him.He was dumbfounded as he was walking on the sidewalk and not on the road . 

His mind and body were paralyzed and the only thing he could say was "no.." 

The truck crashed onto him making parts off his body flying everywhere and scattering around the street

As he was about to lose consciousness he saw a couple holding each other in the middle of the street 

In that moment the only thing he thought was. ( so the driver decided that killing me instead of them was the best choice hah....)

And just like that his life ended. A life that made Alex feel empty at face of death . A life nobody would be willing to live .

< Current time >

"What the hell...."said Alex while looking around an unfamiliar room.  "Where am I" He said as he was trying to figure out what was going on. 

(Wait a moment ...) he thought.  "Didn't I just die.."He said while looking at his body. "What , who's body is this !!" He said in surprise. 

"Issei come to eat your breakfast or it will get cold!"said a woman's voice.  

"Did she just say Issei...From high school dxd...? "Akex said .

Alex then got up from the bed and went towards a mirror. "No way ...." He said while looking and touching his body and face. 

"I've become Issei !!!"

Did you like the first chapter?
  • Yes Votes: 2 15.4%
  • No Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A little Votes: 9 69.2%
Total voters: 13 · This poll was closed on Feb 16, 2023 06:05 PM.
4