Ch.01 The Storage Room
6k 14 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My head was spinning like a hurricane. My vision went red for a moment and everything was blurry. I could see myself in the mirror, and in the reflection of the mirror I saw a new person standing their. 

It was a young woman staring at me from the mirror with lustful eyes. Her skin was pale and her breasts rise up and down as she breathes heavily. Then she reaches out to touch my reflection. 

It was happening so fast that I didn't know if it was real or not. But I felt a pair of hands touch my body even though no one was there. Soon I my body starting to change rapidly. 

My hair started to grow past my shoulders. Then I felt my nipples grow hard as diamonds before I felt a swelling in my chest. my manly  chest had breasts and they started growing bigger as well as my hips widened within my pants. 

I looked down at myself feeling a little bit self-conscious about what I was seeing. Worst of all I felt my cock and balls starting to shrink into my crotch as a new pussy that wasn’t there before started getting wetter.

"W-What's going on?" I said out loud with panic in my voice.

 I felt my inner thighs start to swell. Then out of nowhere, I felt waves after wave of pleasure, coming from my breasts as they continued to grow bigger and my nipples hardened even more. I was starting to climax like never before.

"Ohh, God!" I moaned out loud.

The sensation of needing something to fill my pussy started to take root in the back of my mind. It was a foreign instinct that frightened and excited me. I wanted to be fucked. No! I need to be fucked, but I knew this was wrong. I need to fight this! 

'No one should see me like this? Ah! I-I need to stop this! But how?' I thought to myself as my work clothes started to fill out right before my eyes.

"Ohh! Ohhh!" I groaned as I pushed my ass into the air and spread my legs open.

I started to feel my clothes getting tighter around my breast and ass as they continued to swell out. All I could think about was how much I wanted someone to fuck my new pussy, to fill the empty space that was forming deep inside my shifting pelvis.

"Oh god, why is this happening to me?" I moaned out loud as I started to play with my nipples poking through my shirt. I was unable to fight these urges to touch myself. No matter how hard I tried.

It wasn't long before a new wave of pleasure washed over me as I felt my nipples harden in my fingers.

"Fuck, ooh fuck..." I groaned out loudly as the buttons straining on my pants started failing to hold while my hips and ass continued to grow by the second.

*Pop!* 

The first button blew off. Flying across the storage room.

"Aunh!" I groaned out loudly as my jeans gave some relief from the now way-too-tight pants.

*Pop!*

The next button blew off. Following the first.

"Ahhhh!" I moaned out as my jeans slowly began to slide down revealing my new shapely behind.

*Pop!*

The last button busted. My ass and hips could longer be contained within the confines of my jeans.

"Ahhhhh!" I gasped out loud as my pants slid down my legs and fell to the floor leaving my ass exposed to the world. My boxer briefs were straining so hard from my new assets that I had camel toe forming in the front.

*POP!*

My plaid shirt was following suit as it opened up thanks to my new tits. Showing off my every-growing cleavage.

"Fuuuckkk," I groaned out as I felt my underwear growing even tighter. Making my clitoris start to throb.

"Ahhhhh..." I moaned out. Using every fiber of my being to stop myself from touching my pussy.

I stood there trying to figure out why this mirror was changing me, when I felt an invisible hand reach up to my ass and felt them pulling down my underwear.

"No!" I cried out as the invisible hand continued to pull down my underwear. I tried to grab my underwear before they were completely pulled down but another invisible hand grabbed both of my wrists preventing me from covering my shame.

"Nooo!" I screamed out as both of my wrists were held in place, before the invisible force started moving my hands over my head.

*Pop!*

*Pop!*

*Pop!* 

Three more buttons blew out from my shirt as the shirt ripped open. I felt something rub against my nipples. I tried to look around but nothing was visible around me. It was like I was being attacked by ghosts.

"Fuck!" I groaned out loud as I tried to wiggle free from my mystery restraints. But I stopped wiggling when I felt a new set of hands rubbing my breasts. 

"Noooo!" I yelled out as I felt my body reacted to the new stimulation. I saw my breasts being played with as they moved around in the open.

"Oh God!" I said out loud as the invisible hands kept going up and down my tits.



I bit my lower lip as I felt my body reacting to the unseen hands. I felt my pussy start to twitch as if it was begging for attention. I had never known I was such a dirty girl, but I was a straight man just a moment ago. I started to feel my pussy growing wetter and wetter from my tits getting played with. I couldn’t believe how much I loved the feeling of my nipples being twisted so hard and rough.

"No, I'm a man. Fight this... Aunh! Ahhhh!" I moaned out as I felt another wave of pleasure coming from my breast. As I failed to protest against the state of ecstasy that assaulted my body.

"OOH!" I groaned out loudly as I started to orgasm.

"Mmmm," I moaned out as I felt the hands stop touching me as my body continued to convulse from the aftershock of my first orgasm. An orgasm that felt like nothing before as it lingered much longer than what I was used to. It felt like my body was floating for a minute until I finally came back down to earth. My mind regained some clarity.

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed out loud as I looked at myself in the mirror.

My breasts were larger and rounder. My nipples were nice and big with areolas that were puffy. My pussy was all swollen and wet looking like a fucking porn star. I started to feel nervous as I didn't know what was going to happen next.

"Oh no..." I moaned out as I felt another pair of hands gently caressing my new tits as another round of sexual torture was going to bring. And the fire within my body grew hotter.

"God damn you." I moaned out as I felt my pussy getting even wetter and wetter. Screaming to be filled by something, anything to quench its thirst.

I looked over the mirror and saw a sexy young woman in the mirror staring right back at me through the mirror as she was playing with my tits. That was when I realized there was a man in the mirror as well, holding up my hands up over my head, I started to panic.

"Who... who are you?" I asked nervously looking between the two figures in the mirror.

Then I felt something touch my lips. "Mmm!" I moaned out as I felt something warm and soft covering my mouth.

"What is this?" I thought to myself as I struggled to keep my mind together while tasting a strange taste on my tongue. Did I just get kissed by a ghost?

I heard a distant laugh before I felt a finger slide into my pussy. I gasped out loud as the finger continued to slide in and out of me. It felt very good as I could feel my pussy sucking the fingers inside of me.

"Oooh!" I moaned out as I felt the fingers continue to move in and out of me.

"Oh shit!" I moaned out loud as I felt my pussy become even wetter and wetter.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned out as I felt the finger get replaced by something else. Something that I never thought would ever let enter my body. It was a big ass cock that my pussy desperately wanted. What is craved! As the walls inside my pussy stretch so wide!

I felt it easily poke deep inside of me as I felt the feeling of pain and pleasure all at once.

"Ooooh!" I moaned out loudly as my pussy accepted the intruder.

"Ohhhh! Ohhhhh!" I moaned out as I felt the thing inside of me begin to grow. Is it going to cum inside me? As I felt fear and excitement at the same time. I looked in the mirror and I noticed the man that was behind me had his huge cock that looked bigger than before and started parting my legs.

"Ohhhh!" I moaned out as I felt my pussy stretch to take its fill of the thick cock filling me.

The cock continued to move deeper inside of me and I felt my pussy stretching around it.

"AHHH!" I groaned out as the cock began to move faster and harder inside of me.

"OHHHHH!" How do women keep their sanity when being assaulted with this much pleasure? I couldn't stand it anymore. With every thrust, I could feel my pussy screaming out for more.

I felt the cock begin to swell and throb inside of me. "Ohhhh! Ohhhhhhh!" I moaned out as I felt my own orgasm building inside of me.

"Oh shit!" I exclaimed out loud as I felt the cock inside of my pulse.

I opened my eyes wide as I felt the cum explode into my pussy.

"Ahhhh!" I moaned out as I felt the cock unload its seed inside of me.

I heard the man chuckle before he leaned forward and kissed me.

"What the fuck was that?" I thought to myself as I sat up and looked at myself in the mirror.

My breasts were still bigger and rounder looking like they might burst at any moment. My nipples were fully erect and rock hard from the sexual torture I had just been through. And my hips were slightly wider than before.

"What the hell?" I mumbled out loud as I looked at my reflection.

"Are those tits real?" I thought to myself as I reached up and touched them. They felt firm and sore from their growth.

"What the fuck has happened to me?" I said out loud trying to make sense of everything that had just happened.

After a few minutes, I started to calm down and realize how amazing it had felt. I looked in the mirror. I didn't see the young woman or man anymore. It's like they were never here to begin with.

"What the fuck did you do to me?" I asked the mirror. I got no response. I probably look like a lunatic talking to an inanimate object.

"What do I do now?" I sighed to myself. Now that I knew I was completely fucked. What the fuck was I going to do?

First things first I needed to find something to wear. I looked around in this old storage room with a mirror, trying to find anything to cover my body. I'm rummaging through all the crap and I couldn't find any clothes to cover my naked body. Not even my old clothes could be fashioned in a way to hide my shame.

"Fuck!" I swore under my breath. I was going to have to go naked until I found something to cover myself up. Then I started to feel warmth in the middle of my pelvis.

"What the fuck?" I said out loud. I looked down and didn't notice anything different. I quickly go back to the mirror looking at my reflection. It's only me. No other spiritual beings bugging me. But the warmth was still there growing ever so slightly.

"Okay. Okay. Calm down." I said out loud. I wasn't freaking out about anything.

I went over to the old couch at the corner of the room to sit down and gather my thoughts. I placed my hands on my knees as I stared at the floor. I felt tired. I was still having trouble believing what had just happened. As I sat there the warm feeling in my pelvis was starting to grow upward to my gut.

"Alright. You are not freaking out." I told myself. "I am going to take this one step at a time." I sighed again. The warmth wasn't subsiding

"Wait. Am I pregnant?" I thought to myself.

"No. That can't be right. I'm not ready to have kids yet. Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck!" I cursed out loud.

"What the fuck is happening to me?" I muttered again. The warmth continued to grow and spread throughout my entire body.

"Come on! Stop!" I commanded myself. "You're just fucking horny! Yeah, that’s right! Deal with it!" I tried to convince myself.

I put my hand over my pussy and rubbed it between my fingers. As I desperately tried to relieve myself. But I had a little sense of relief as I thought it was just me being horny instead of being pregnant.

"It's just your hormones changing. Get used to it." I said out loud as I tried to deny it.

I stood up from the couch as I felt the heat continue to rise inside of me. I looked at myself in the mirror but I didn't see anything different. Then a couple of minutes ago.

"Okay. Alright! Don't panic. Just keep your cool." I told myself. Then my tummy started to bloat a little bit and get hard. I grabbed my stomach to stop the sudden bloating.

"What the fuck!" I exclaimed out loud as my belly grew larger and larger by the second.

"Stop it!" I yelled at myself. "That's not normal." I tried to suppress the growth by holding my stomach tight.

"Fuck!" I shouted angrily. "This isn't right! This is some kind of fucking bullshit!" My frustration was slowly but surely being replaced by pleasure from the growth and heat of my slowly expanding stomach and it seemed my hips were getting wider too.

"Calm yourself!" I said out loud. "Just calm down. Think! Aunh!?"

The warmth was still spreading through my body. It felt so good. I noticed my boobs were starting to swell and grow. They were huge! Way bigger than my head right now.

"Oh fuck!" I said out loud. I didn't know if I liked this or not. This was just ridiculous. I tried to calm down again. But one of my hands was playing with a nipple while the other one was playing with my clit.

"Aunh! Focus! J-Just stop p-playing with yourself! AAHHH!" I said to my hands but they refused to listen. "W-Why am I growing? What the fuck is happening? Oh!"

The warmth was now growing in both my chest and abdomen. My boobs were getting even bigger and harder than before. I started to feel a tingling sensation in my nipples. And my stomach looked like I was in my second trimester of pregnancy. My eyes were closed as I came close to climax.

"Cumming!" I cried out loud. "Aunh!"

My pussy was squirting all over the place. Collapsed on my knees. Breathing hard as I came. The warmth kept flowing through me and I lay there panting. My mind was racing trying to figure out what was happening.

My pussy refused to calm down and I was moaning and groaning from the intense pleasure and heat I was feeling. My belly was still growing and swelling and hardening. My boobs were still swollen and hard.

As I opened my eyes and looked down at myself, I saw how big I was getting. I noticed there was something leaking out of one of my nipples. My tits were so fucking huge and hard!

"Oh god!" I whispered to myself.

I got up from the floor and sat on the couch. I leaned over and looked down at myself. I gasped at the sight of my body.

"Oh my god!" I said out loud. I couldn't believe how big I was getting and that I was still getting bigger!

I was looking at myself in the mirror when I felt something moving around inside of me. I looked down and saw it was my belly. It was moving like a baby kicking inside of me. I couldn't believe what I was seeing or experiencing. I was in disbelief.

"Holy shit! No way! Is this real?" I asked myself. I could see my belly move and stretch. It was so big! And it was stretching and growing as I looked like I was in the third trimester of pregnancy.

I was crying and laughing at the same time as I was wondering how this ever happened to me in the first place. I was still growing. My boobs were even bigger now.

"Oh god! This is insane!" I exclaimed as I was staring at my bulging belly. Then it felt like a water balloon popped from inside my uterus. As water came gushing out of my vagina. Felt like I was pissing myself.

"D-Did my water just broke?" I stuttered.

Then my body started to contract and my pussy began to dilate.

"Oh fuck!" As I spread my legs and lean back on the couch. I felt my belly tighten and get hard. I could feel the heat from my belly burning up my entire body.

"Oh god!" I cried out loud. "No!"

My pussy was relaxed for a moment as it dilated then my body started contracting and squeezing really hard. When my vagina walls started to spread wide I felt the most intense pleasure I've ever felt so far. It was like the biggest dick in the world was in my pussy. And it felt insanely powerful as I was reaching a high-speed climax.

"Ohh! Ohhh! Oooh! Mmm!" I moaned loudly as I came and came and came. My pussy was contracting so hard it almost hurt. I thought I was done with whatever was in my pussy as I pushed it out. Was it a baby? But I had no time to think.

"Oh god! Here comes a second one?" I asked myself.

And there it was again. Water was coming out of my pussy. This time more than the last. And I knew this wasn't pee anymore.

"Oh fuck! I'm going to give birth! Oh my god!" I screamed out loud.

I looked down at my crotch and my vagina was dilating again. There's an enormous bulge in between my legs. I couldn't believe I was about to have another baby! How did this happen?

"Oh shit! Oh my god!" I said out loud. "Oh my fucking god!"

I was having a contraction but instead of it being unbearably painful like what it normally would be for women in labor. It was the complete opposite. I was in the most amazing state of ecstasy I have ever experienced. I don't know how it was possible that each climax I had during this insanity was always being topped by the next. Somehow out of sheer willpower or luck, I was able to keep my personality from being consumed by this unstoppable lust. All I could do was roll with the punches.

"Ohhhhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhh! God!" I cried out loud. I was shaking and trembling as waves of pleasure coursed through my body.

My vagina contracted and stretched to accommodate the second bundle of joy pushed through my pussy. I could feel my insides pushing down and spreading like never before. It felt like a hot poker was being shoved inside of me. I was screaming in pleasure as the contractions and dilation was making me feel like nothing else mattered and it was the most intense orgasm I've ever felt before as I pushed out the baby from my body and my stomach shrunk back down almost to its original size.

"Hah. Hah. Hah. Hah," I was breathing out loud.

I can't believe I just gave birth to two babies! Twins! How did this happen? I was shocked at the thought of me giving birth to twins. Or giving birth in general.

I was breathing heavily as I was rolling around on the couch. My heart was racing and my whole body was on fire. "God, when will this torment end?" I said out loud.

I was still sitting there panting and sweating like crazy. I looked down and noticed the two babies I had just given birth to crawling up over my hips and heading towards my engorged breasts. Their Umbilical cord was already cut somehow and they looked like they were 9 months old already. I couldn't tell their gender from this angle. As I lay there. Unable to move as I was still recovering from the aftermath. I could hear them crying and moaning as they latched onto my titties.

As soon as my newborns latched onto my breast. I felt the milk rush out of my boobs and start to fill them up. The soreness that was deep within my bosom finally eased up and started to relax from the tension because of my milk. I couldn't believe how good it felt to be able to feed these babies. I didn't want to let go of my tits as they were so full and heavy and needed to be emptied.

"Awwwww! Ahhhhh! Oh god. That feels sooooooo good! Ugh. Aaah! Aaaah! Oooh! Aah! Ohhhhh!" I groaned out loud as I was feeding my newborns. I shouldn't be turned on by feeding my babies but this damn new body of mine refuses to let up.

After a few minutes. I was feeling much better after emptying my breasts. I lay there and watched as my two babies suckled away at my tits. They were so cute and adorable. After a moment I had to do a double take. Because the twins looked older. Like there were almost infants?

"How long ago did I give birth to these?" I said out loud.

As I watch them continuing to drink from my lactating breast, I can tell that they are growing and fast. I was starting to wonder if I should wean them off my boobs? But it's not like I have any choice right now, I still couldn’t move a muscle.

The next thing I know. One of my newborns who looks to be the age of five now looked up at me and said, "Thank you for releasing us from the mirror, Mother." Said the child.

"W-what?" I said out loud.

"You freed us from the mirror and we are forever grateful," Replied the child.

The realization finally hit me like a ton of bricks.

"You were the ones who changed me into a woman!?" I said out loud.

"Yes, we did," Replied the other child.

"Why?" I asked as I looked down at my naked body.

"We wanted to be free from the mirror and to be able to live in the world again," replied the child.

"Are you my children?" I asked.

"Yes, we are your daughter and son!" Replied the first child.

"Who are you?" I said out loud.

"I'm Zaynab and my sister is Yasmina," Replied the child.

"Why were you trapped in the mirror?" I said out loud.

"Over ten thousand years ago. We almost were able to rule the world with me and my sister with sorcery. Until are apprentice betrayed us by imprisoning us in our mirror." Said the child.

"Why did the apprentice betray you both?" I said out loud.

"There was a powerful wizard back then and he was our biggest obstacle for ruling the world, and was the only one capable of stopping us. He said he would teach him as his new apprentice if he betrayed us." Replied Zaynab. "He somehow knew we created the mirror to entomb him. And as we thought we laid the perfect trap for him. Our apprentice secretly changed the scribes on our artifact to capture us instead."

"So why did you change me into a woman?" I said out loud.

"Because the mirror is a soul trapper and our physical bodies have turned to dust after all these years," Yasmina said.

"Right and when Mother looked into the mirror she was able to weaken the sigils. You have magical blood running through your veins." Zaynab added.

"Did you notice anything when you first looked at the mirror Mother?" Yasmina asked.

"I only remember that my head was spinning badly and my vision went red for a second?" I said with a slightly pained look when recalling the events that started everything. This all happened because of a stupid job I took for cleaning out this old man's storage room! Cursing myself in hindsight.

"That was your body subconsciously casting magic that weakened the sigil," Yasmina said. "The magic you cast wasn't strong enough to fully remove the sigil and we could feel them slowly recovering. Giving us a small window of opportunity to escape."

"There were two of us and one of you. And it didn't seem right to destroy the soul and take the body of the person who gave us the opportunity to be freed. So we enchanted your body to become a woman that is capable of giving birth to the greatest sorcerer and sorceress in the world, Mother." Zaynab said as both the twins smiled at me.

"S-so you can turn me back to my old self then?" I asked in hope. Twins looked at each other and then looked back at me.

"Yes, we can," Yasmina said as a sense of relief washed over me that I could go back to normal.

"But.... We love our mother as a beautiful woman more than a man. Sorry, Mom." Zaynab said as he and his sister both latched onto my nipples and hungrily started to drink my milk out of me.

"NNoo! W-Wait!" As I tried to protest but I couldn't do anything because the pleasurable sensation came back with a vengeance.

I felt warmness spreading through my body as my nipples grew harder and larger. My pussy got wetter and warmer. Soon my body was horny and completely exhausted from today's events and all I wanted to do was fall asleep as the twins were happily feeding away. 

As Alex started drifting to sleep her final thoughts were, 'So, this is my new lot in life. Being turned into a mother of the world's two strongest beings! ..... Wait? That actually doesn't sound too bad of a life at all?' Alex drifted off to sleep with a smile on her face.

***

 

55