Ch.03 Samuel Augusta Yousuf
2.7k 7 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She rushed towards the door but fate was cruel when it opened and the old man came walking in!

"You Lazy Trash! I expected you to be done hours ago!" Mr. Yousuf bellowed.

Alex immediately grabs her old tattered clothes and frantically tries to cover herself. The old man starts to yell again, "So you brought a girl to fool around with while I'm paying you to move my things out?!"

Alex shoves the tattered clothes in front of him, trying to hide her nakedness.

Mr. Yousuf takes a step closer to Alex and looks down at her with disgust. 'Damn brat brings his slut to my property!' Mr. Yousuf thought to himself. "Where's the boy!?"

"No! You've got it all wrong sir. J-Just give me a chance to explain myself, Mr. Yousuf." Alex cried in desperation.

The old man became confused by Alex's reaction. He noticed the face of this woman looked similar to the boy he hired. Like she could be his sister? He was trying to wrap his head around what was going on.

"Look kid, I have very little patience, so tell me where is the boy I hired!" Mr. Yousuf yelled.

"I-I'm the..... b-boy you..... hired" Alex stuttered in humiliation.

"What!?" Mr. Yousuf asked sternly. 'He's the boy?'

"Y-Yes sir. I'm the one who's supposed to be moving all the furniture in these two rooms." Alex replied.

"Then why am I looking at a naked woman!?" Mr. Yousuf asked in shock. Then the realization hit him as he turned his focus to the mirror to his right. He started having a fearful look when staring at the mirror then regained his composure as he took a few steps towards it.

"Zaynab! Yasmina! Is this your doing!? Changing my hired help into a woman!?" Mr. Yousuf said with a frightened voice but had a stern expression.

'Wait!? This old bastard knows the twins!?' Alex thought as she started to look for her children. But she couldn't find them? 'Where did they go?' Alex started worrying about where the kids were as her maternal instincts started to kick in.

Mr. Yousuf continues to yell at the mirror. "I know you in there!? Show yourself now!"

"..."

"You better answer me! For millennia you've done nothing, why now!?" Mr. Yousuf demanded.

Alex was shocked at hearing such a statement from the old man. She wasn't expecting such a response.

"Millennia? How old are you?" Alex asked Mr. Yousuf.

"That's none of your concern, mana-less!" Mr. Yousuf answered in anger.

"Huh?" Alex didn't expect such a response from the old man. 'Mana-less? What secret world have I stumbled into?'

"Pff! That rich coming from you, Samuel Augusta Yousuf," said Yasmina with a disappointed tone.

Alex turned around to see her son and daughter sitting on the couch fully clothed now. 'Aw! I wish I had clothes, too.' Alex thought.

As Mr. Yousuf turned his attention to the twins he struck with dread. "How do you know my name!?"

"Come now, Samuel. Have you forgotten your former Masters after nine millennia?" Zaynab said mockingly towards Samuel Yousuf.

"The years have not been kind to you, Samuel." Chuckled Yasmina as they seemed to enjoy messing around with Samuel.

"N-No! Y-You can't be free!? How!? Why!? You're trapped in there!" Mr. Yousuf exclaimed.

"Hahaha! It's true we were trapped in the mirror, but you shouldn't call someone mana-less when our mother has mana, Samuel... Quite a bit of it at that too," Yasmina said as the twins laughed.

"Y-Your mother!?" Mr. Yousuf said in disbelief. Then he looked at Alex realizing that she gave birth to his former masters the sorcerer and sorceress of ten thousand years ago. Some of the most powerful beings have been reincarnated!

"YOU STUPID WHORE! DO YOU KNOW WHA-" Samuel was interrupted by Zaynab.

"Don't even dare to talk ill about our mother, Samuel!" Zaynab said angrily. "She aided us and we reward those that aid us, Samuel!"

Alex was surprised that her kids came to defend her when Samuel was berating her. She came to feel a bit of warmth in her chest knowing that her children actually loved her. 'They're defending me? I thought I was only a means to an end?'

"We're going to show you the truth of your foolishness, Samuel!" Yasmina said angrily.

Mr. Yousuf is stunned and speechless at what he heard. 'I can't let them live!' Mr. Yousuf thought, enraged. As he quickly moved towards some antique boxes on the side of the storage room looking for something. Within a moment Samuel pulled out a demonic-looking dagger with a black blade and smirked. "I will send you two into the void!"

Zaynab and Yasmina stared at him with anger as Samuel came at them with a knife

"You two have brought me nothing but pain and misery!" yelled Mr. Yousuf.

"Pff! Pathetic?" Yasmina said calmly. As her brother nodded in agreement at Samuel's pathetically futile last-ditch effort to stop them.

As the old man charges towards the twins, Zaynab and Yasmina both raise their right arms and eyes start to glow blue at Mr. Yousuf while preparing magic to end him.

Mr. Yousuf was about halfway across the room when to his surprise he was thrown back by an unseen force. He lands on his back and grabs his head in pain.

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY CHILDREN!" Alex's magic assaulted Samuel when her maternal instincts were unleashed out of nowhere. The power lying dormant inside her were ignited when Samuel was coming near to her kids.

"Ugh!" Samuel grunted as Alex ran to him, punching him in the face, and wrestled the dagger from him.

"You don't touch my children!" Alex shouts.

The twins were stunned. They never knew their mother was so strong. This was the first they ever saw her fight. The twins stared at their mother with awe. 'I haven't felt this way in a long time.' Zaynab said to Yasmina through their telepathically called Mind Link.

'Agreed. Mom deserves to be rewarded for all she's done for us after we finish off Samuel.' Yasmina agreed.

'Yes, she will. It's not every day we have a mother like her.' Zaynab and Yasmina smiled knowing how lucky they were to have such a powerful mother that they needed to train with magic.

'Yasmina, we need to keep our mother safe. We're going to take care of Samuel!'

***

"You...... Can't... Stop... ME!" Alex growls as she grabs the dagger from Samuel.

As Alex wrestles with the old man and striking him in the face with her fist. Making him stagger back as he was disarmed by her.

Mr. Yousuf begins to regain his composure and stands up, he glares at Alex with disgust and jealousy in his eyes. "It's not fair! Magic hasn't existed for millennia! Why has magic returned now!?"

"I don't know or care! If it helps me stop you, then so be it!" yelled Alex, who couldn't believe what she did. She always avoided fights when she was a guy and now she punched an old man with a knife. And never knew that she had this kind of magical power before today. It was strange that she was able to use it.

"Mom we'll take care of Mr. Yousuf from here on out," Zaynab tells Alex.

Zaynab's eyes glow as he uses something similar to telekinesis on Samuel's body.

Samuel grunts and groans in pain as he is lifted off the ground.

"Wow!" Alex steps back from Samuel as he is completely restrained by her son. She stares in awe seeing her son's powers. Then she covers her breast with her arm not wanting Samuel to look at her body.

Zaynab and Yasmina both smile at their mother.

"It's okay Mom. I got this!" Zaynab says as he telekinetically throws Samuel against the wall and pins him.

"So was it worth it? Betraying us to the Great Wizard, for immortality, Samuel?" Yasmina said with disgust and disappointment writing over her face.

"How was I supposed to know that I would lose all my mana when using his spell for immortality!? He withheld that from me! And you refused to help me become stronger! It's your fault for trusting me in the first place!" Samuel roared back at the twins.

"Wait! He was the apprentice that betrayed you?" Alex questioned with curiosity and concern.

"Correct Mother. And his reward for helping the Great Wizard was the gift of immortality. Or would you call it a curse, Samuel?" Yasmina said tauntingly towards the old man.

"But I was supposed to have all the time in the world to become a powerful mage," Samuel growled back at his twins.

"Why did we always tell you that his magic was forbidden? Because it goes against all the laws of the universe... This is what happens to your magic vein, old man... It shriveled up, like your body!" Zaynab said.

"He is the only one who comes out unscathed! That's why we needed to destroy him but your greed got the better of you!" Yasmina retorted.

"..." Samuel glared at the twins, who were smirking at him with a long-awaited satisfaction.

"We told you, one day we would get you back, Samuel. And I can't begin to describe how satisfied we are right now, hahaha!" Yasmina laughed.

"What are you going to do!? Entombing me in the mirror!?" Samuel snaps back at the twins.

"Ha! That would be too good for the likes of you! Yasmina, will you do the honor and take away his gift." Zaynab asked Yasmina.

"With pleasure, brother," Yasmina answered in a mocking tone.

"NO! Please, Masters! I shouldn't have done what I have done! I'll repent! Please don't kill me!" cried Samuel as he begs to the twins for mercy.

Yasmina and Zaynab chuckle at their former apprentice pleading for his life.

"I wonder what's going to happen when your gift of immortality is taken away from you?" Yasmina said with a wicked smile. She then hovered her hand over Samuel's head as a growing sigil appeared before his forehead.

"MASTERS! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO ME! I'M BEGGING YOU!" Samuel cries as he feels a sharp pain in his head as Yasmina's power seeps through the sigils.

"You had nine millennia to make things right. But you didn't. Now it's our turn." Yasmina says as she continues to drain the final remnants of Samuel's gift.

"NNNNNNOOOOOOOoooooooo.............." Samuel screams in agony as Yasmina breaks the sigil.

As soon as Yasmina's spell was complete, Samuel's body instantly disintegrated into dust leaving only his clothes.

"HAHHAHA! Well, whoever said revenge wasn't satisfying, has never been trapped in a mirror for ten thousand years! HAHAHAHAHA!" Yasmina laughs as she and Zaynab watch Samuel disintegrate small.

"Goodbye Samuel. I hope you enjoy the void," Zaynab says with a smug look.

Zaynab and Yasmina had fun tormenting Samuel. Now they needed to make it up to their mother. For bringing her into their problems.

"Mother, I apologize for making you feel ashamed and embarrassed. I wanted to do something special for you. Something to show how much I love you," Yasmina said with a charming tone in her voice.

“You want to apologize?” Alex said with a bit of unease not knowing what her kids were going to do to her.

52