Prologue
647 2 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was just a normal college girl, who had too much money in inheritance since my grandfather died, who has been taking care of me since birth.

I owned two 7-floor buildings in Bangalore, India. They were near two engineering and one medical colleges, so it was very easy to get tenants. I actually got 20 lakh rupees per month just by renting the buildings. 

Meaning I got around 24,000 US dollars per month without doing anything. So 242,000 US dollars per year.

But even then, I didn't neglect my studies. I managed to get into a good college in engineering.

My life was good. 

Until that day.

I was taking a walk in the park at night, then suddenly a magic circle appeared beneath my feet.

In a state of panic, I couldn't think of anything to wish for my isekai, as we get powers during summoning.

So, without wishing for a cheat, I got summoned in another world.

I, along with 3 high school looking brats, who were clearly Japanese, got summoned inside a palace.

"Brave heroes! I welcome you to the Falmuth Kingdom!"

A typical fat king said to us.

Wait... Did he just say Falmuth?

I looked at the brats, and sure enough, they looked exactly like I remembered in the anime.

My blood ran cold. I immediately wished that I have some Unique Skill to resist the control of the mages that summoned me. And if I can, some kind of skill to hide my skills.

<<Notice: The individual Sara Oberoy has obtained the Unique Skill: Unbound>>

<<Notice: The individual Sara Oberoy has obtained the Unique Skill: Conceal>>

<<Notice: The individual Sara Oberoy has obtained the Extra Skill: Language Comprehension>>

As I was hearing the voices in my head, I swiftly used the Conceal Unique skill, so no one, especially the magician, could peak at my skills.

It looked like wishing worked. I thought that I will get skills according to my characteristics...

<<Notice: The individual Sara Oberoy has obtained the Extra Skill: Landlord>>

<<Notice: The individual Sara Oberoy has obtained the Extra Skill: Programming Eyes>>

<<Notice: The individual Sara Oberoy has obtained the Extra Skill: Money Maker>>

2 Unique Skills... Aren't I overpowered?

Don't most people who are summoned only have one?

No wait! Hinata had two, mathematician and usurper. That's why she became one of the strongest human. And Usurper is pretty overpowered that let her steal as she wanted.

Sigh. But Rimuru had two of the most overpowered Unique Skills, Predator and Great Sage at the start. Even 100 unique skills are too weak compared to those two.

Afterall, in just 1-2 years, he became a Demon Lord and defeated Hinata, the strongest human of that time, without any intention to kill.

My internal monologue was interrupted by an old man, who was the magician who took over one otherworlder's body.

He is the most dangerous person for me right now.

"Are you alright? Let's head to somewhere where you all can rest and take in the situation."

"Alright."

Let's lay low for now. I will just take Tempest's side during war and become Rimuru's subordinate. He will even be able to return me to my original world. Afterall, I like my original world rather than this fantasy world where I can easily get killed.

25