Planning
747 5 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hey! Have you heard? They burnt half of the forest near this kingdom."

"Seriously? They are so scary!"

"Yeah. And I here that the client ran away without payment."

"Haah? If it were me, I would have demanded compensation!"

"I wonder who will hire them now."

"Their adventurer career is finished!"

"Umm, but didn't they let a bird of the noble escape which they were supposed to deliver? It's weird that they had the money-"

"That's not important right now! Have you heard that Veldora has vanished?"

"What!?"

"Are you serious!?"

"I just heard it from some guy. I don't know if it is true though."

"Well, it will be good if that Evil Dragon disappeared."

"Yeah! My grandma's grandma died due to that menance. I hope it just disappeared."

As I was busy eating in the Adventurer's guild's restaurant, I got all the information I needed for now.

Well, I ditched the three idiots on their own, as soon as I saw a carriage. I just stole it and saved myself.

Those fuckers even destroyed the carriage we were traveling in!

And since I didn't know how to drive a horse, I just hit the horse by the cane that was lying in the carriage, and as soon as it saw the fire, it started running frantically.

I think the owner may have died in the fire...

If he died. He died.

Anyway, somehow the horse ran in the direction of Blumund and only stopped when the gatekerpers calmed it down.

I successfully registered as an E-rank adventurer and got some well deserved sleep in the inn.

And now while eating food, I learned about an interesting news. Veldora has vanished, that means the story has just started.

Maybe that's why Falmuth summoned us.

It means that Shizu will come here in a month. I have to somehow convince her to teach me sword. And I think Eren is best for magic for now, because she is an Elf princess afterall! Even though she may be clumsy at using it, she must have good knowledge about magic!

If anything, I can just ask the adventurers to teach me. Afterall, with beauty and money, everything is possible!

Even though I have just taken the appearance of my game character.

Even though all the money I have is stolen.

I got it. I will just tag along with those three idiots, and then go to Tempest... no. There is Orc battle, then the attack of Falmuth...

What should I do...

Since I am an Otherworlder, with two Unique Skills to the boot, it will take me no time to become as strong as a normal soldier. Then I will go to Kaijin for making a weapon, most likely a gun, and then I will go to Ramiris for a spirit.

Okay. That's the plan for now. I want to somehow become a [Hero] too. If there can be so many Demon Lords, an extra [Hero] is possible too, right?

Since becoming a [Demon Lord] grants so much power and evolves skills, becoming a [Hero] for a human must do the same.

If killing 10,000 humans make a demon lord, maybe killing 10,000 monsters make a Hero? Or maybe saving 10,000 humans?

Uggh! I will just ask Ramiris!

As I was lost in thought, something clichéd happen.

"Yo chick! Wanna have some fun?"

24