The crisis of purifying the room.
120 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I yawned softly to myself as I sat on the back of the car. "Still sleepy?" Dad asked as he viewed the rear-view mirror. "Yes…" I nodded my head as I opened my eyes and put my seatbelt on.

Staying awake would be worth it for me since the view back home would be as good as the way to. I think. Dad started the car as the engine turned alive. "Get ready for a bumpy ride then."

The car travelled down the dirt road down the mountain as I stared out the window. Colourful morning birds, tall green tress, the sun peeking in the horizon, with different other things.

I needed to enjoy as much time as I could in the briefest, because when we get back home, I must break my back again at chores unattended at home. The house was left for three days after all.

But most of all, the biggest reason was that I was going to go back at actively hunting dungeons all around Japan. If I wanted to preserve my status, and the peoples' smile, I had to do it.

"Ugh…" I grunted to myself as eyes gained a sharp contrast of seriousness. I took this burden upon myself, and I promised to better our country, to make it that so 'that' tragedy wouldn't happen.

And I had to keep it, lazy as I might be, I needed to. I must, and I will. I relaxed my expression as I continue to look at the passing by flora and fauna. 'So, I need to enjoy this time as much as I could.

*Flicker*

We got back home, as we started to tiddy up the house, from cleaning the ceiling of spiders and webs, to sweeping the floor clean, and then polishing it so much you could see your reflection.

Man, did that break my back, "Ugh." I'm too lazy for this! But not like I could shout it though, it will only end up with me getting more things to clean, all I need to do is finish my part.

And I did. Thankfully I did, though it took me two hours to do. "Mom, I finished my tasks, I'm heading upstairs." I spoke. "Sure, but also clean your room too, got it?" She inquired.

"Yes Mom…" I muttered as I went upstairs. I opened the door to my room, only to be met with dust filled place with snack packings all around the floor. "Yep, I am not going to move one bit."

I entered in and closed the door, while locking it of course, and snapped my fingers. The room glistened as the dust puffed away out the window, ALL the dust in the room.

I laced my voice with mana as I spoke. "Put yourself inside the big plastic bag on my right." The plastic wrappings of snacks took on a gold hue as they move on their own towards the bag.

"Tidy up and organize yourselves." I spoke as all my tools, pillows, manga, forbidden stuff, and other things neatly arranged themselves. And then, I vaporized the garbage into pure oxygen.

"There, I'm finished with tidying the room up." I spoke as I slump down on my bed. "Now, what do I do now?" I spoke to myself as I surfed through my head, ah, dungeon raiding, I guess.

"Ugh!" I grunted, I was lazy, but I had to. I stood up from my bed as I went downstairs, "Mom, I finished cleaning my room. I'm going out to meet my friends." I spoke.

"Did you really clean your room?" She raised an eyebrow in question as I hurriedly nodded my head. "You could check my room if you want to, I really did clean it at my best." I answered.

"…Alright, I'll check it later. You're free to go for now." Mom hesitantly spoke as I bowed my head and exchanged out to my sneakers and headed out of the house, straight for the streets of Tokyo!

I looked up a high building as a magic circle appeared on my right eye as my vision expanded and I zoomed in on the roof of the building. "Gotcha." I spoke as I instantly teleported to the roof.

I felt my perspective change as I look down on the city, the cars, the people walking on the streets. They seemed happy, and I will try to keep that impression, no, I will do it.

I summoned Glaze as I put new properties on her. She could now transform into a set of clothes and masks. I transformed her into a fox mask, the one I use in my public appearance.

I put on Glaze as I felt my body warmth, although not hot, cool down to more normal levels. I put on the coat form as I then spread my arms, which my mana followed without a word.

My mana spread around the city softly as I examined every single bit of mana particles in the air, as I soon found out that there were currently just about a couple thousand gates all around Japan.

"Good, I'll finish them in about a month in max without restrictions. (Sigh)… I seriously need to create a guild for this stuff."

I spoke as I teleported to the nearest dungeon gate. It was a D-rank. I don't need to put any attention to it. I entered the gate nonchalantly as I summoned Zenith to my right.

"Wreck-havoc and destroy this dungeon as fast as you can." I spoke as I examined the dungeon. Building-like inside with brick like pillars, with various monsters roaming.

A quick full level attack from Zenith should be enough to decimate the entire dungeon. I casted some enhancement spell on Zenith as she inhaled some ambient mana.

Her chest glew with gold and violet as lightning started arcing off her body. She raised her head high as she released her fully focused attack. Thunder sprayed outwards and filled every corner of the dungeon.

The dungeon started collapsing as I exited out of the dungeon as I left my signature on the ground that will disperse in 2-3 days. Unto the next dungeon we go!

*Flicker*

I teleported to a place nearby my house, firstly making sure that there was no one currently there. I made my way to the house as I had a scary premonition of what's to come.

I stepped unto the doorstep as I felt… "…Bloodlust?" No, no, not bloodlust, but something awfully more terrifying. I turned the doorknob slowly as I entered in the house.

I took of my shoes and was now bare socks. "Hello?" I spoke out; no one answered. "Weird. So weird, is everyone out?" I ask myself as I slowly and cautiously inched forward.

The house was eerily quiet, I stepped on the first step of the stairs upstairs, as I heard it creak softly, "Well, ain't that ominous." I look upstairs and found the source of such horrid aura.

I rhythmically went up the stairs and got unto the second floor of the house, I could now clearly see where it was coming from, this dreading feeling, like I'm about to die.

The atmosphere lay silent and stygian, my instincts were screaming at me to run away. But I continued to slowly walk forward, I needed to find out the reason of such horrid aura.

I halted my steps as I arrived to where I wanted to, right in front of my room. Ghastly, demonic-like energy endlessly flew out of the door frames, such told that the room was filled to the brim.

I gulped down dry saliva as I put my hand on the doorknob, anticipation that I won't encounter something that I terribly do not want to meet, I am so dearly afraid of.

The door softly creaked as I turned the knob and opened it. But unfortunately, my horrors came true. Even if it is I, even if I posses the power a lot of people would die for,

Even if I was stupidly overpowered, even if I… I-I use all my life force, such being cannot be defeated. Armed with a wooden rod frilled at the end with ticklish material, a pair of floppers, and a hanger.

"…M-Mom?" I squeaked out softly as she turned around, what I saw, embellishing her smile was sweet, and hopeful tint, but the look that dawned upon her eyes, not so much.

The revolting dark aura clearly came from her. "You did say that you cleaned your room, right?" She spoke calmly. "Y-yes." I answered curtly, to which she stood up.

She walked towards the window and traced her finger across the glass pane, speaking, "But what is this? Why is there such thick dust here?" Oh, my grass, I am dead, that is for sure.

"I-I… I… I…" Stuttering I's escaped my mouth as I backed away, my back soon hitting the door. "You did clearly say earlier that you cleaned your room spotless, did you not?"

Shit, gotta remind yourself that making all the dust in the room go out the window might as well cover the window with ALL the dust from the room. "Young lady; you do not lie, lest only comes your way is punishment.

Yep, I'm dead. Goodbye re-life.

*Flicker*

*Please standby, we are currently experiencing technical difficulties with shooting the scene*

*Flutter* *Casset tape starts to play*

I rub my arm in nervousness as I spoke, "I forgot about the fact that windows are part of the room." Mom turned around as she looked at me. "Well young lady, they are."

"Fortunately for you, I will let you this once because you cleaned other parts of the room, spotless. Now go and clean the windows." Mom spoke as I nodded my head. "Yes mom."

6