The Monster Empress Part 3
529 5 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Ogre Lord's POV*

The sun rises, casting its golden light across the rugged terrain as I sit upon my throne, a testament to my unrivaled strength. My mind brims with thoughts of conquest and domination, my muscles coiled like steel springs, ready to unleash devastation upon any fool who dares challenge my might in my own domain. As I revel in my power, a servant—an ogre—bursts into the chamber.

"Chief! We've got reports of a bunch of puny monsters gathering their forces! Hobgoblins, High Orcs, even those pathetic kobolds are among 'em!" the ogre grunts, his voice echoing with a mix of excitement and aggression.

A grin spreads across my face at the news. "Hah! So they came!" I growl, my voice reverberating with primal fury. "They think they stand a chance against me? They're in for a rude awakening!"

With a thunderous roar, I rise from my throne, muscles rippling beneath my rugged exterior. The prospect of battle ignites a fire within me, fueling my desire to crush my enemies and assert my dominance once more.

"Call Amon and Prepare the defenses!" I bark to my minions, my voice a thunderclap in the stillness of the chamber. "We'll show these weaklings what it means to face the might of the Ogre Lord!"

My minions scurry to obey, their movements a symphony of efficiency and strength. As they fortify our defenses and sharpen their weapons, I can't help but feel a surge of anticipation coursing through my veins.

After taking my hammer I exist the castle waiting to group with my soldiers to defeat the enemy

With my hammer clenched tightly in hand, I stride out of the castle, my steps echoing with the weight of impending battle.

As the man with black hair, yellow eyes, swirling horns, and gray feathered wings approaches me, I feel a surge of excitement coursing through my veins. He is my most trusted advisor, the one who understands my thirst for power and conquest better than anyone else.

"Ah, there you are Amon!" I boom, my voice echoing with authority. "Prepare 'that'," I order, a gleam of anticipation lighting up my eyes. "I want to see what my new toy can do in this battle!"

The man hesitates, his skepticism evident in his tone. But I pay it no mind. "Are you sure, my Lord?" he questions, his doubts plain to see. "Using 'that' may draw unwanted attention from the countries surrounding the forest."

I scoff at his concerns, dismissing them with a wave of my hand. "Who cares about the weaklings surrounding the forest?" I retort, my voice dripping with disdain. "They'll get crushed in due time anyway. Just do as I ordered!"

With a nod of resignation, my advisor obeys, disappearing to carry out my command. As he does, I can't help but grin with anticipation. With 'that' at my disposal, victory is assured. No one can stand in the way of my insatiable hunger for power and conquest.

I join my soldiers, each one trained by my great self, ready to unleash show my might to the enemy.

"Time to show these weaklings what real strength looks like!" I roar, my voice carrying across the battlefield like a thunderclap. My minions let out a chorus of grunts and roars in response, their excitement matching mine as we prepare to crush our foes.

As we march towards the enemy, my muscles bulge with anticipation, every fiber of my being alive with the thrill of impending combat. The enemy may think they stand a chance against us, but they're sorely mistaken. With me leading the charge, victory is assured.

As we close in on the enemy's position, I raise my hammer high, ready to unleash devastation upon them. With a primal roar, I charge forward, my soldiers following close behind, a tidal wave of brute strength and savage fury.

The clash of steel rings out as we meet the enemy head-on, my hammer striking with bone-crushing force, sending my enemies flying like ragdolls. With each blow, I revel in the feeling of raw power coursing through my veins, my muscles singing with the thrill of battle.

*Telónia's POV*

'Shit this is bad, we are being absolutely overwhelmed'I thought while slashing my sword through a group of ogres killing them

As I battle through the throngs of ogres, my sword slashing through their ranks with deadly precision, I can't help but feel a sense of urgency. The enemy's numbers seem endless, their ferocity unmatched. Despite our best efforts, we are being pushed back, our defenses crumbling beneath the relentless assault.

I glance around, taking stock of the situation. My troops are fighting valiantly, but it's clear that we are outmatched by the brute strength of the ogre horde. From the corner of my eye, I can see an ogre significantly bigger than the rest that is releasing an overbearing pressure, mowing down my troops as if they were insects.

As the battle rages on, I see the Ogre Lord charging towards me, his massive form a looming threat amidst the chaos of combat. With a steely resolve, I square my shoulders and meet his gaze head-on, refusing to back down in the face of his overwhelming strength.

As he swings his massive club towards me with bone-crushing force, I meet the blow head-on, deflecting it with my sword and retaliating with a swift counterattack. With each clash of our weapons, I feel the sheer power emanating from him, but I refuse to yield.

With a roar of defiance, I unleash a flurry of strikes, each one aimed at exploiting his weaknesses and chipping away at his defenses. Despite his size and strength, I refuse to be intimidated, drawing upon my own inner reserves of power and determination to hold my ground against his relentless assault.

As the battle rages on, I find myself locked in a fierce duel with the Ogre Lord, our blades clashing with thunderous force as we circle each other amidst the chaos of the battlefield. With each exchange, I feel the weight of his blows, the sheer strength behind them threatening to overwhelm me.

"[Combat mode (Sin of Wrath)]" I shout as I dodge a blow to my head

In an instant, my body is engulfed in flames, the intense heat searing through the air around me. Flames lick at my skin, forming a protective armor that glows with a fiery intensity. My sword, wreathed in flames, pulses with power in my grasp, its blade gleaming with an otherworldly light.

The Ogre Lord, taken aback by my sudden transformation, roars in defiance, his own fury matching mine as he lashes out with all his might. But I refuse to falter, my resolve unyielding as I meet his onslaught blow for blow.

The battle stretches on, the clash of steel and roar of flames filling the air as we continue our deadly dance. Each moment feels like an eternity as we trade blows, neither willing to give ground in our quest for dominance.

As the tide of battle ebbs and flows, I find myself tested to my limits, the strain of combat taking its toll on my body. But I refuse to relent, drawing upon the fiery power of the Sin of Wrath to fuel my determination.

With each passing moment, the Ogre Lord's defenses begin to falter under the relentless assault of my flames, his once-impenetrable armor beginning to crack and buckle under the pressure. Sensing an opportunity, I press the attack, driving him back with a relentless barrage of strikes.

But the Ogre Lord is not so easily defeated, and with a mighty roar, he rallies his remaining forces, unleashing a ferocious counterattack that threatens to overwhelm me. I grit my teeth against the pain, refusing to back down as I meet his blows head-on.

With each passing moment, the Ogre Lord's defenses start to crack under my relentless assault, his once-mighty armor showing signs of weakness. Sensing an opening, I intensify my attack, driving him back with a barrage of strikes fueled by sheer determination.

But the Ogre Lord refuses to go down without a fight, and with a thunderous roar, he gathers his remaining strength, launching a vicious counterattack that threatens to overwhelm me. Gritting my teeth against the pain, I stand my ground, meeting his blows head-on with unwavering resolve.

"I really didn't want to stoop to this level," the Ogre Lord growls with a grunt of frustration, "but I can't stand bugs like you who think they can challenge my dominance!"

As he says that, a massive shadow looms over me, prompting me to look up in alarm. My heart skips a beat as I come face to face with a massive undead dragon, its skeletal form soaring high in the sky like a harbinger of doom. Its wingspan blocks out the sun, casting a chilling shadow over the battlefield below. Despite its distance, its presence looms over us like a dark omen, filling me with a sense of dread.

With a mixture of awe and fear, I realize that this is the dreaded creature the Ogre Lord has summoned to aid him in battle. Even from afar, its imposing figure sends shivers down my spine, and I can feel the weight of its malevolent gaze bearing down on me.

I instinctively knew that I had no chance against that thing.

"Kuro!" I shout, my voice trembling with fear.

"Yes, my lady?" he responds, his own voice strained as he continues to battle the ogres surrounding us.

"Go tell her Majesty the Queen that we need assistance now!" I command, desperation evident in my tone as sweat drips down my forehead, my heart racing with the urgency of our situation.
 
 

 
 

13