Dragons!!! Part 1
306 11 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Telónia's *POV*

As I stand resolute against the relentless assault of the undead dragon and the menacing presence of the Ogre Lord, the chaos of battle heightens around me, every clash of steel and bone fueling the urgency pulsating through my veins. With each strike, I draw upon the depths of my power, weaving together my martial prowess and the lethal precision of my swordplay.

The dragon's claws tear at my armor, a threat to breach its defenses with their supernatural strength. Yet, my self-regeneration surges forth, swiftly mending any wounds inflicted upon me. With every calculated move, I aim to exploit the dragon's vulnerabilities, channeling my expertise into each strike.

Amidst the fray, a sense of déjà vu washes over me, accompanied by the ominous presence looming overhead. Looking up, I'm met with a sight that stirs a strange familiarity within me—a colossal dragon, its massive form dominating the sky. Split in two, one side pristine white and the other a deep darkness, its feathery wings adorned with crimson hues, reminiscent of her majesty's own.

"ROARRRRRR!"

The thunderous roar shakes the battlefield, sending a chill down my spine as I recognize the uncanny resemblance. This dragon, with its striking wings and dual-colored form, bears a resemblance to none other than her majesty.

"Lady Telónia's!" a voice calls out amidst the chaos, drawing my attention.

"Kuro?" I respond, surprise lacing my tone.

"Yes, my lady. I have brought her majesty, just as you ordered," Kuro replies, his gaze fixed on the dragon above, a sense of relief evident in his strained voice, yet tension lines his features, betraying the urgency of the situation.

Ogre Lord's *POV*

As I'm locked in combat with the lass, feeling the surge of adrenaline pumping through my veins, my attention is abruptly drawn to the sky. I grunt in surprise at the sight of the massive dragon descending with an arrogant swagger.

"Whoa... another dragon?" I scoff, my voice thick with disbelief at the unexpected sight. The appearance of such a big fella in the midst of our brawl catches me off guard.

"Ha! Look at that!" I sneer, my arrogance undeterred by the unexpected turn of events. "Well, ain't that somethin'?" I add with a smirk, scratching my head as I try to make sense of it all.

"Hey, you!" I bark at the undead dragon, Amon's creation, hoping it'll do something useful. "Quit standing there like a rock! Teach that new dragon who's boss!" I command, my words laced with arrogance as I try to assert my dominance once again.

Celeste's (MC)*POV*

As I glide through the skies, my gaze sweeps over the chaos unfolding below, my dragon form a majestic sight to behold.

"ROARRRRRR!" I let out a mighty roar, my voice echoing across the battlefield, commanding the attention of all who dare to stand against me.

The soldiers engaged in combat seem to freeze after hearing the roar, dropping their weapons in awe and trembling with fear as they looked up at me. Even the towering ogre and Telónia, locked in their fierce battle, pause to gaze up at me.

"Looks like I've stolen the spotlight," I remark to myself, a hint of amusement in my tone. "But then again, who can ignore a roar this loud?"

With a flick of my tail, I observe the undead dragon approaching me at the command of the large ogre.

"[Analysis]" I ponder silently, delving into the undead dragon's stats

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: None 

Race: Undead True Dragon

 Gender: Genderless

Titles: [Undead Dragon, True Dragon, Evil Dragon] 

Vitality:[9,000] S rank 

Mana:[7,000/7,000] S rank 

Stamina Points:[∞] SSS Rank 

Strength:[7,000] S rank 

intelligence:[4] H Rank 

Endurance:[7,000] S rank 

 Agility:[5,000] S Rank 

Passive Skills:[regeneration][precise mana control][Partial Magic Immunity][demonic energy resistance] [Wild Magic resistance][poison immunity] [physical attack resistance] [soul attack resistance] [Dragon's presence][Undead's Presence]

 Skills:[Wild magic][Nether power]

 Magical affinities:[Fire, Nether, Death] 

 

Body modification:[Skeletal wings][Death's Crest Horns][Nether claws] 

Blessings:[NONE]

__________________________________________________________________

'Nether? Wasn't that the stuff the Devil race used back in the Divine War?' I thought with an excited tone.

Then, with a wide grin, I addressed the undead dragon. "I want you as my pet now," I declared boldly.

But just as I spoke, I caught sight of the dragon charging up for a breath attack. A sense of danger prickled at my senses, pushing me into action. "Uh-oh, that looks dangerous" I muttered under my breath.

Quick as lightning, I whipped up a super-strong barrier using holy energy, aiming to dispel that attack before it got anywhere near me. 

The undead dragon's eerie breath attack surged toward me, a swirling vortex of darkness hurtling with alarming speed. My barrier of holy energy strained under the assault, but as expected, it held against the onslaught.

As the attack subsided, a sense of relief washed over me. However, upon closer inspection, I noticed a small crack had formed on the surface of the barrier.

"Hmm, so you managed to crack the barrier? That's impressive" I said while looking at the undead dragon with an interested look

"Now then, let's have some fun, don't disappoint me" I said as I transformed into my humanoid form and turned my soul bonded weapon '[Morph Weapon Of The Abyss] from a necklace to a sword.

15