I am dead?!
4.7k 8 106
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hi, my name is Liam I am your average high school student who enjoys video games, anime, and online novels I don't have many friends and I never had a girlfriend although that does not mean that girl avoids me it's just that I am an avid fan of the yuri genre and I can't look girls in their eyes that's why I avoid them. Today was like any typical day I was walking back home after a long day of school and suddenly everything blacked out.

opening my eyes I find that I am in the middle of space seeing countless stars lighting up the endless darkness and in front of me is an old man wearing a pure white robe with a pure white beard bowing his head to me

"I am sorry" Old man

"Why are you sorry? Wait who even are you?"

"oh right that's rude of me let me introduce myself I am the God of creation," said the Old man rather proudly

"Wait for a second if you are god does that mean I am dead?"

"yes unfortunately you are," said the old man with a guilty tone while fidgeting

"And how did I die?"I said to him with a suspicious gaze

"Well you see...." began the old man saying his story to me about how I died and how what will happen to me now that I am dead. I appear to have died from a lightning strike which he caused by accident I was listening to him with closed eyes." ..and that's why I summoned you here after you died so I can compensate you for that you have two options right now I can reincarnate you in your old world with really good fortune but I have to limit the memory of your acquaintances in your previous life or you I can reincarnate you into another world of swords, magic, and skills with your memory and I will give you 5 wishes."

"hmm earth is boring anyway, and I have a chance to reincarnate into another world like the stories I will choose the second option"

"oh great then tell me your wishes and I willful them to the greatest of my ability but be careful I can't make you more powerful than a demi-god rank so make sure you take that into consideration" he replied

"ok, my first wish is that I want to have a system," I said

"granted" he replied

"for my second wish, I want to have the ability to shape-shift into any form or gender I want"

"granted" he replied

"for third wish, I want to have the ability to create any skill I want"

"granted" he replied

" in the otherworld, what are the most powerful races?"I asked

"'hmm they are the dragons, angels, demons, vampires, and the phoenix"

"alright for my fourth wish, is it possible to become I want to become a hybrid between those races."

"it is possible but I will have to create your body from scratch so you won't be reincarnated as a baby," he replied

"it's alright!" I replied excitedly

"ok, and what is your last wish?"

"I want to master all types of magic and martial arts."

"Although these are considered 2 wishes I will let it pass this time."

"now then are there any questions you want to ask before going."

"yes, what is this demi-god rank you mentioned before and where will I start in the other world?"

"Well the ranks in that world are G rank which is the average person with 7 points in any attribute, there is F rank with 15 points, E rank with 25 points, D rank with 50 points, C rank with 100 points, B rank with 300 points, A rank with more than 500 points S rank or the transcendent rank with 1000 points, the SS rank or the demi-god rank with 10,000 points in 2 or more attributes and the SSS rank or the god rank with 100,000 points in all attributes and when a being reaches god rank they become able to control the world."

"wow and in that world what rank is the most powerful being in?"

"she is at the start of the demi-god rank you don't have to worry you will be the most powerful being in that world when you go there and as for your second question you will start in a forest near the territory of one of the vampire clans now than if that is all you need I will send you now"

"yes thank you" I replied

"hoho no problem at all I should be the one apologizing and before going imagine the shape you want to become before going there so that your shapeshift ability activates now then goodbye and have fun in the other world"

after he said that the space around me distorted and I found myself in the middle of a forest.

106