Preparing For My First Adventure In The New World
853 6 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Waking up, I freshened up and headed to the table for breakfast. Seated, I addressed Leila, "Could you get us armor? Something that'll make us look more intimidating to the monsters in the forest."

 

"Yes, your majesty, I have the perfect thing for you!"she replied with excitement.

 

"That's great! I am looking forward to our little Adventure in the forest." I say with a cheeky smile

 

After breakfast, Leila led me to a concealed part of the treasury, hidden behind a wall with a secret entrance, and revealed a selection of different armors. They had impressive and imposing designs. "They are all armors that were owned by the other True Ancestors, crafted by some of the most skilled blacksmiths using the best materials in the world!" she explained with pride written all over her face.

 

Looking at the diverse selection of armors, one caught my eye—it was in simple words beautiful it was pure black the perfect combination between an armor and a dress, something that was both intimidating and elegant, and it seemed as if it was calling me. I pointed towards it. "I knew you were going to choose that one, your majesty," said Leila with a cheeky smile, "It belonged to the Demon Lord of Lust at the time, whom our Ancestor fought and killed."

 

"Is it soul bounded like the previous ones?" I asked with unconcealed interest while appreciating its beauty

 

"It is your majesty, but it can only be bounded to another Demon Lord of Lust, which won't be a problem for your majesty and unlike other soul bounded equipment you can transfer your Demonic Energy into it instead of your blood." she replied with a respectful tone.

 

Hearing this, I took hold of the armor and imagined a pitch-black, sinister energy leaving my body and flowing into it, causing a surge of dark flames to envelop the exquisite black attire.

 

*DING*

 

 

[Item bounded to Host (The Denier of Death)]

 

[The Denier of Death]: Is an armor created by the Demon God 'Al-Dajjal' for his champion and the first Demon Lord Of Lust, Astarothia.

 

 

[Effects: 1-grants immunity against any Instant death attack and resistance against soul attacks, 2-Can Use the lesser spirits of the Demon continent freely, 3-Able to manipulate the emotions of those around the user 4- make any person believe the lies spoken by the User, 5-Fits the user perfectly, 6-It's considered massless to the user, 7-can evolve with the user]

 

'A Demon god created this, huh? Its power is scary,' I thought with creased brows, realizing the immense potential and dark capabilities that resided within the armor.

 

"Leila, Help me wear the armor." I ordered with slight excitement, "Yes your majesty"she replied while looking at me with a warm gaze and a beautiful smile, "hmm, what's wrong?" I asked with slight surprise when I saw her smile, "It's just that you are so cute, your majesty," she responded, her smile deepening with genuine warmth.

 

"Of course I am!" I replied with a proud tone, a slight blush adorning my cheeks.

 

After Leila helped me wear my armor, she went to get her own armor, displaying a sense of determination and readiness so that she doesn't disappoint me in our first outing

 

--------------------------

 

After ensuring that everything was in place and instructing Sebastian to take care of the castle while we were away, we left the castle. On our way to the forest, we observed vampires diligently working, laying foundations for new structures around the castle, how much they did in this short amount of time was quite impressive.

 

After a while, we made it to the forest, where towering trees surrounded us. The ambient sounds of birds and insects filled the air, and the sweet scent of plants permeated our noses.

 

Using my [Semi-Divine Senses], I sensed something resembling a village. The houses were crudely constructed, and humanoid beings strolled through the village, seeing that this looked like a habitat where intelligent monsters might live I rushed towards that direction and Laila followed after me.

 

Author's note: It's been a while since I last uploaded any chapters in this novel, so there might be some inconsistencies between this chapter and previous ones I will try to upload 2 to 3 chapters per week and if I get 50 power stones on web novel, or I see enough demand here on scribble hub I will increase it to 3-4 per week. 

 

24