Making a Functional Government
673 12 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Authors Note: This chapter will contain a slight info dump, but it's important for the development of the story]

"Let's leave it at that, Leila," I said, looking at her with a warm smile.

"Yes, Your Majesty," she replied respectfully, bowing her head.

"Now then, Telónia, how long do you think it will take you to unite all the monster tribes in the forest?" I asked with slight interest, narrowing my eyes slightly.

"With my current strength, I believe it will take me about five months," she replied with a determined expression.

"That's great. In the meantime, I can work on establishing a functional chain of command, a state constitution, and initiate agriculture so that when the monsters come, they won't starve to death," I said with a pondering expression.

"I leave it to you then Telónia if you don't disappoint me I will reward you" I added, wearing a cheeky yet seductive smile.

"Of course, Your Majesty!" she replied with a determined nod.

"Let's go home now Leila"I ordered, signaling the end of our stay in the forest.

"As you wish, Your Majesty." Leila responded with a respectful nod and a slight bow, 

___________________________________

*2 Months Later*

After arriving to the castle and meeting the former head of the Rose vampire William to check his now her transformation, I decided to name her Yue.

I have started on working on establishing a Chain of command for the country. At the top is of course me, serving as the ruler and absolute authority. The second in command is Leila my prime minster, followed by the rest of the ministers: Yue, responsible for foreign affairs; Elwin, overseeing research and science; Boris, managing construction and technology; and Violet, handling agriculture.

They also serve as military generals, each responsible for a specific part of combat during wartime. However, I may reconsider their roles if Telónia proves to be a competent military general.

As for the construction of the city, it's going better than planned, and the city is already beginning to take shape. I have changed the design that Boris created, and transformed it to a city that blends modern architectural elements with medieval aesthetics.

There are also plans for skyscrapers and such, but construction will commence when we have enough labor and have found countermeasures to magic attacks to ensure their stability.

Regarding the train project we have already started making something similar to a tram in the city as a prototype they use mana instead of electricity using railways developed by the Dwarf Kingdom, showing how technologically advanced they are compared to the rest of this world and how important it is to have them as allies.

While all of this was happening here, Telónia, true to her word, had been tirelessly working on uniting the various monster tribes in the forest by using both force and persuasion. Reports reached me regularly about the progress she was making, which was no easy feat given the size of the forest and the considerable distances between each tribe, making it really impressive.

"sigh I think that's enough work; I need a break after all that effort," I said with a tired tone while leaning on my chair.

"Yes, Your Majesty, you have worked really hard," Leila responded, her voice filled with admiration. "I believe you deserve a well-earned break."

I nodded in agreement. "Prepare me a bath, and after that, we will go to the city something like a date, perhaps. "

"At once, Your Majesty," she replied with an excited tone while bowing, she then hurriedly opened the door, and left the office.

'Now that I'm free, let's inspect that curse. I can't just ignore it forever, after all. [Analysis],'I thought as I inspected the curse 

[Curse Of The Will Of The World]:A curse inflicted by the will of the world{Ostana} to beings that break the balance it makes the User ineligible to achieve God rank in the world named {Ostana} and makes the user more susceptible to divine and soul attacks of beings with the title [Herald's of the world]

"Well, shit... I have to remove this curse," I muttered, feeling sweat bead on my forehead.

"[skill creation] Create me a skill that removes this curse"I said with an impatient tone

[ERROR Not enough mana to create skill]

"What do you mean, 'error'? [Skill Creation] I said, create me a skill that removes this curse," I said, the nervousness and anger creeping into my voice.

[ERROR: Not enough mana to create skill]

"How? I should have enough. I have a ridiculous amount of mana, after all," I exclaimed, a hint of fear tainting my tone.

"No, that's unsightly of me. Not everything is going to go as I want. I have to approach this in a smart way," I concluded, forcing myself to adopt a more composed demeanor.

"[Skill Creation] Create me an AI that can assist me in any task with absolute loyalty and unwavering passion, and make it have access to the internet of planet Earth" I commanded, hoping that the issue is not with the [Skill Creation] Itself

*DING*

 
Skill Created [Wisdom]

 
 
[Wisdom]: This skill grants access to an extensive repository of knowledge and insight, drawing upon the collective wisdom of the internet from planet {Earth}. It enhances the user's cognitive abilities, aiding in problem-solving, strategic planning, intuitive learning, and mental resilience. Additionally, it possesses the capability to learn and evolve over time, continually improving its effectiveness.

{Hello, Master}, a robotic, emotionless female voice echoed in my mind.

'Hello'I replied in my head 

{I would like permission to merge with the skills [System], [Analysis] and [Skill Creation] Master to improve myself}

{I would like permission to merge with the skills [System], [Analysis], and [Skill Creation], Master, to improve myself.}

'Although this is essentially gambling, I give you permission,' I replied with slight interest.

{Thank you I won't disappoint you master}

*DING*

[Skill (Wisdom) has merged with the skills (System), (Analysis), and (Skill Creation)]

*DING*

[skill [Wisdom] is evolving]

 

19