CH12: Companion Planting
93 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
(For new readers: This is an early update spurred by Read Only Mind's decision to ban Human Domestication Guide content. The usual update day is Monday)

Three women lounged across an oversized gel sand couch illuminated only by the light from the television across from them. Two of them were Affini who lay entwined with each other, green and white bodies becoming almost one and the same. A jungle of vines ended in two heads nestled against each other. Within those vines was a Terran woman, nestled in the pair’s combined chest, close to the warmth of their cores. Two lovebirds and a bird relaxing in the warm water of the room. A tangerine scent filled the air, a nutrient diffusion Halophele had made for her and her lover. Amida quite enjoyed it too, even just for the scent and the light taste on her tongue when the Terran filtered water through her bio-tech gills.

The television blinked with images of Xa’a-ackétøth swimming back and forth and talking amongst themselves. This was a popular medical drama from the Xa’a-ackétøth homeworld. Gortha quite enjoyed it, though she had already seen every episode numerous times. Halophele tolerated it but she seemed far more entranced with her romantic partner, whom she leaned over to kiss just about every 5 minutes, which would elicit a giggle and a squeeze from Gortha. Amida also enjoyed it, being caught in the middle of every hug Gortha gave.

“So— are all Affini, like, gay?” Amida asked, a vine running through her hair.

“Heh, Not necessarily! It’s more common for us to not have gender preferences when seeking sexual partners, I think,” Gortha said.

“Gender is a concept we acquired from domesticated sophonts. We do not have unique organs that would have led us to culturally separate people into ‘gender’ or 'sex'-based labels,” Halophele said.

“Then why do it at all?” Amida asked, nuzzling into one of Halophele’s vines. Stars, she smelled good.

“Gender has vibes, cutie!” Gortha said.

Halophele nodded in response, “It is as simple as Gortha has put it. I like the way she/her pronouns feel, so I use them. That being said, sexuality does not work in the same way for many Affini. We feel erotic pleasure, but we do not have sex organs.”

“Are both of you pan?”

“I’m a lesbian!” Gortha beamed.

“I am pansexual, correct,” Halophele said, nodding her head. “And what about yourself, little bird?”

“I— uh,” Amida paused. Stars, that was a cute nickname. “I dunno, honestly. I just sorta— like what I like. I don’t really find most women— or men or enbies attractive, I’ll just occasionally get that spark.”

“Demisexual?” Halophele asked.

“Maybe. That’s— I haven’t really thought about that, yeah,” Amida said, looking up at the pair from between their vines. They were both gazing down at her, gemstone eyes piercing holes through her skull. She blushed.

“Are we sexy?” Gortha asked. Halophele rolled her eyes and suppressed a giggle as if to say, ‘I was trying not to come on that strong’.

“Mm— yeah,” Amida whimpered.

Gortha and Halophele giggled at the Terran as her face filled with a bright red blush. Their vines moved in tandem to pull the Terran up between their faces. The pair of Affini proceeded to kiss Amida on opposite cheeks.

“Oh, Hal! Show Amida the new room!”

Halophele tilted Amida’s head to meet her gaze using a vine. The alien’s iridescent eyes locked on Amida’s own. The Terran felt butterflies in her stomach as she stared into them. She was too bashful to continue staring, but she didn’t want to look away.

“Would you accompany me to our new room?” Halophele asked.

Amida nodded her head. Halophele wrapped a vine around her companion’s wrist and pushed off of the sand couch, floating to the ceiling with Amida in tow. Halophele’s hab had changed little since Amida last visited, despite recent post-unification changes prepared by the hab engineers. Gortha’s living space had been dry before moving in with Halophele, and according to Gortha herself was ‘Drab and in need of a make-over’. It didn’t surprise Amida that Gortha had few personal belongings.

A hatch had been installed at the top of the hab, similar to Amida’s own. Halophele slid it open and climbed through, vine still wrapped around Amida’s wrist.

Amida found herself on the opposite end of the situation from her and Halophele’s previous meeting. Amida’s head poked out of the water, adjusting to the feeling of dry land as Halophele tugged her wrist to assist her into the dry room. The Terran breached the surface, pulling her body from the water before being blasted by warm air and dried in mere seconds.

Halophele led Amida into a room similar to that from her own hab, but completely bare. Even the rug itself was white as snow, and the light was much the same.

“Oh wow! You guys got a dry room?” Amida asked, looking up at her now bipedal friend.

“Yes. We knew you would be— visiting often, and Gortha’s previous hab was dry, so we had one installed,” Halophele said, “We are not sure what to do with it yet. It is here until we decide.”

“Hmm, maybe like— an office?” Amida said, lowering herself to a cross-legged position on the floor. What she actually wanted to say was, maybe it could be my room. Maybe I could live with you and be yours and Gortha’s forever.

Halophele shook her head, “I have one already and Gortha does not work from home.” The plant looked distant. She kneeled on the floor but wasn’t looking at Amida.

“Mmm,” Amida hummed. If you asked me to be your pet right now I might just say yes. I’m floating on a cloud of euphoria and I want it to be stretched into eternity. Stars, I’m just as bad as Hiren. I’m a helpless little thing. “How is work? I know that’s a— sort of a touchy subject for you, lately.”

“Oh not at all, it has been going smoothly. I believe the therapy is helping me balance my desire for work and my desire for relaxation. My therapist has pointed out things I never would have noticed,” Halophele said, demeanor becoming focused once more as she reached a vine around Amida’s shoulder and squeezed one of her soft cheeks.

“Heh. That’s what therapists do, doofus!”

Halophele giggled and smiled. “I know, I know. But taking that first step was a hurdle.”

“Same here, I’m glad we’re over our hurdles now,” Amida said, pressing her face into one of Halophele’s vines and breathing in her sharp, fresh scent.

Halophele emanated a quick groan that sounded almost like a whimper. It was as though she was trying to speak before taking a breath into her lungs.

Amida’s communicator played a high-pitched chime. “Oh, shit— hold on,” Amida said, sliding the device out of her armband and glancing at the screen. “Yeah— I gotta split Hal, I told Hiren I’d visit today. You’re coming to the experiment, right?”

“Mhm,” Halophele nodded and the two embraced, squeezing each other tight, vines and wings and skin all sharing warmth.

“See you tomorrow,” Halophele said, waving at her Terran friend as she parted from the hug. Amida hopped into the exit hatch, causing a spatter of water to hit the sides of the drying chamber.

“See you then, Hal!” Amida said with a smile before diving below the water.

Halophele sat in silence for a minute or two. The Affini played with the updated domestication contract they had stashed in their chest, running a vine along the edges of the paper.

Gortha shot into the room so fast it caused Halophele to stumble backward in shock. The Affini assumed a humanoid form at an impressive rate— impressive for an aquatic Affini, at least.

“Halophele sodding Alarit!” Gortha screamed, smashing her body into Halophele’s and pinning her partner to the floor. The pair collapsed into a tangle of vines as Gortha wrapped around Halophele’s body. Gortha’s grip was so tight Halophele could swear she was about to sever a few vines. “I should crush your sodding core, bury it in the clodding dirt, wait for you to rebloom, then tear you into tiny shreds! Do you have anything to say for yourself!?”

“It is— It is arousing when you threaten me with our unified surname.”

Gortha kissed Halophele’s faux lips, squeezing the Affini’s body tighter in her lithe vines. Halophele moaned as Gortha pressed her into the carpeted floor and probed her body with a vine, wrapping it around Halophele’s core.

“Fuck you,” Gortha whispered

“Gortha, please tell me what the matter is.”

“Halophele— Do you want this Terran or not? Because I sodding do,” Gortha spit.

“Then domesticate her!” Halophele spit back. Their faces were inches from each other, eyes wide open, and burning holes through each other’s skulls.

“Halophele, I— You need to do this! You have been working up to this since the moment you sodding met her! I am not taking this moment away from you,” Gortha said, “I am not going to take the look on her face when you ask her to be yours. I’m not going to take away the feeling in your heart when she says yes and hugs you tight, Halophele.”

“I— yes, I understand,” Halophele said.

Gortha relaxed her grip but continued to hold onto her wife. “Sorry, I just— I didn’t mean to be so aggressive Hal, I just— I want you to communicate what you want. I don’t want you to freeze up around her and— I don’t want to lose you.”

Gortha pressed her face into the nape of Halophele's neck. The pair ran air through their respective vines, both taking a moment to enjoy each other’s warmth. Gortha’s grip loosened until she was laying limp across Halophele’s body. Halophele wrapped her vines around Gortha’s and squeezed.

“You won’t lose me,” Halophele said, “I promise.”

“Mmm—,” Gortha hummed, “I know I won’t, Hal.”

Halophele held her partner close, their cheeks pressed together.

“I am aware Amida wants this. I am just worried about myself— mentally. I am worried I will relapse and withdraw again, and continue my cycle of self-harm,” Halophele said, “I do not want Amida to go through that. It took a lot to make me go through with this unification, Gortha. Even now I still worry I will hurt you.”

Gortha giggled, a smile creeping across her face.

“What is wrong, love?” Halophele asked.

“Honestly, Halophele? I’d like to see you try and peel yourself away from me and Amida,” Gortha said, tightening her vines once again, “You’re as addicted to Amida as she is to you. And as for me? You’re tuned to my biorhythm like a veritable floret.” Gortha parted Halophele’s vines with her own, pressing her chest into her partner’s core.

Halophele whimpered, mouth opening but not producing anything resembling language.

“Make love to me, Halophele Alarit.”

The Affini descended on her partner, clutching the woman tight once again. Halophele moaned As Gortha coiled her vines around the Affini’s core, pressing her warm body close to her lover. Halophele’s body shivered, pleasure pumping from her core into every ventricle of her vines. Gortha’s vines parted to make way for her warm, squishy core. The Affini pressed her core against Halophele’s own.

“Aah— Dirt, Gortha—” Halophele said, closing her vines around Gortha’s arms, which were pinning Halophele’s head to the ground by her soft red antennae.

“That’s— Mm— That’s mistress to you, petal,” Gortha slurred, sticking a vine in Halophele’s mouth. Halophele got the memo and suppressed her whining. Gortha leaned her core against Halophele’s own, which distended against the ground from the pressure, squashing outwards like a ball of dough.

“Y— yes, yes mistress,” Halophele whimpered. Gortha gyrated her body back and forth, grinding the pair’s core’s together. Pleasure shot through both of their bodies, a pleasure aligned with their biorhythms which sang a subtle chorus of eroticism only the pair could understand. The beats were the slow rubbings down the length of Halophele’s core, squeezing pleasure from it like a ripe berry. The off-beats allowed her a moment of respite, a break from the pleasure— or perhaps leaving her needier, waiting for that next wave of pleasure to take her. Halophele’s vines pulsated, extending further from her core as Gortha’s performance continued.

More vines still slipped into the crevices of the mask making up Halophele’s faux face, running themselves along the wood grain. The touches tickled Halophele, adding a new element to the chorus that Gortha was creating with her body. The Affini whimpered again. She grit her teeth, accidentally catching one of Gortha’s vines between the thorns.

“No no, open,” Gortha commanded. Halophele obeyed. Gortha’s thrusting stopped. Like a record skipping in the middle of the track, Halophele felt a longing. Something was off. She whimpered. Gortha pulled her vine from Halophele’s mouth.

“Gor— Mistress—” halophele whimpered.

“Mm?” Gortha hummed, inspecting her bitten vine.

“Please?” Halophele’s face scrunched as her vines began to shiver again. She drew them in, tightening them around Gortha’s own.

“Please what, Petal?” Gortha asked with a smile.

Halophele felt pathetic. She was so needy. She wanted Gortha to keep humping her and not stop for hours. She wanted to feel the warmth of her beloved wife’s core against her own again. She needed this. “Dirt— fuck me.” Halophele cried.

“Hmm?”

“Please fuck me,” Halophele whined.

Gortha pressed her body against Halophele’s again, face against her partner’s cheek. “No. You’re out of practice. Am I going to have to train you from the ground up?” Gortha’s face contorted into a smile.

Halophele responded with a dull groan.

Gortha shoved her vines deep behind Halophele’s mask. The affini squeezed Halophele’s insides to take control with her vines, the internal war causing Hal’s face to go limp. Gortha’s creepers trailed down Halophele’s faux neck and into her vocal cords, wrapping around them and pulling taut. Halophele tried to make a sound in response, but her facsimile vocal cords were held in an iron grip by Gortha. The Affini simply pulled her vines closer to her core, a meek attempt at some kind of recourse against her partner.

“There we are— Here’s what good florets say,” Gortha began. Halophele could feel her face moving on its own. She tried to tense the vines controlling her wood mask, but Gortha had so completely engulfed her head in vines she could do little to nothing. Gortha played her vocal cords like a stringed instrument, forcing words from her mouth in unfamiliar intonations.

“Please fuck my brains out mistress! Fuck me like I’m a fleshlight! Fuck me until I’m calling you mommy and drooling like a sleepy, drugged-out floret!” Halophele said— or rather, Halophele didn’t say. Her mouth was being puppeted by Gortha, as were her vocal cords. Every involuntary flex of the vines sent a strange tickle through her body, an unpleasant disconnect between core and vine like she had been hit with an anesthetic.

“That’s a good girl,” Gortha said, forcing Halophele’s mouth open. The dominant Affini scooted her rear up onto Halophele until she was sitting on the woman’s core. A rush of pain and pleasure surged through the submissive Affini’s body. Halophele’s eyes rolled back in her head. Her core’s dim green light was stifled by Gortha’s faux butt, which compressed the organ until it was flat and round like a decorative cushion.

Gortha’s core illuminated Halophele’s face in a similar green light. Thick translucent vines held the soft package secure in the center of her body. Halophele wanted to reach out and bury her face in it, but when she tried to flex a vine in her neck she remembered Gortha was still in control.

Gortha forced Halophele’s tongue from her mouth. It was a thick slimy vine that— while not something Affini needed to survive— was an organ they enjoyed emulating to interface with other xenos. The organ, as such, had smell and taste receptors on it.

Halophele was about to be experiencing quite a few smells and tastes.

Gortha pressed her core into Halophele’s face, encompassing the woman in its soft, spongy surface. Halophele felt like she was going to explode. Pleasure overrode all of her motor functions and she was somehow able to overpower Gortha’s influence to let out a pathetic whimper. Gortha gyrated her hips, at once crushing Halophele’s core while grinding her own against the Affini’s tongue

“How’s that— that fruit taste, Hal?” Gortha said through thorny gritted teeth.

The taste of Gortha’s core was somewhat comparable to the fruit Amida had convinced Halophele to try: an apple. It was sharp, perhaps a bit bitter, and fresh. The bitter taste gave way to a salty, briny undertone, likely perspiration which Halophele was now being forced to lick from her partner’s body. The smell reinforced this, her oil gland secreting a pleasant green floral musk that sweetened Halophele’s olfactory receptors. Halophele was able to loose a low moan before Gortha strengthened her grip on the woman’s vocal cords and turned it into a squeak.

Every inch of Halophele’s face was covered in perspiration from Gortha, who rocked her body back and forth, forcing her taste into Halophele’s mouth. On the forward motions, Gortha would consume her partner’s face in the warmth of her core, and on the backward, she would lean her weight onto Hal’s core.

Gortha slowly returned body control to Halophele, starting with her vocal cords. Hal’s short grunts and whimpers began again, much to her partner’s delight.

“M— mistress,” Halophele whimpered. The Affini extended her tongue and lapped it across the moist surface of Gortha’s core.

“Yes, yes. That— Dirt—!” Gortha doubled over and moaned, clutching Halophele’s face close to her midsection. Hal continued licking from the base to the top of Gortha’s core. Gortha pressed her body forward into the embrace of Halophele’s tongue. The two tipped over until Gortha was pinning Halophele’s head between the floor and her core. The dominant Affini humped her partner’s mouth as the submissive’s tongue danced across the spongy surface of her core. Gortha felt like she was about to explode. She humped faster and faster as pleasure lit up her senses, body shivering, unable to contain her emotions. The Affini’s mouth leaked drool onto her partner as she lost her body to the throes of pleasure. Gortha’s core flashed a brilliant green before fading as the Affini collapsed atop her partner.

Halophele clutched Gortha close, wrapping vines around the dominant Affini. Halophele pressed her face into her partner’s chest as Gortha slithered to lay beside her on the warm carpet, placing her wooden chin atop her lover’s head.

“That was nice,” Halophele said.

“Mhm. And there’s plenty more where that came from, lover.”

Halophele hummed, a smile spreading across her wooden face.

“I’m still going to beat you up if you don’t domesticate Amida,” Gortha chuckled.

“I will hold you to that.”

3