Chapter 35: Tentacle Orgy 【NSFW/18+】
577 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

WARNING

NSFW CONTENT
CW: This chapter contains explicit descriptions of sexual acts.
This is intended for mature audiences only.
Reader discretion is advised.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ruvia's eye gazed with fervent desire as the tentacles emerged from my back. His face became red with a mix of both submission and arousal. A bulge slowly blossomed in his wedding gown.

His black wedding dress began to peel away as black mud, revealing his petite feminine body. A pair of pinkish erect nipples rose from his smooth chest, and an erect cock began to drip a silky snake of pre-cum.

I undressed myself and threw my clothes to the side.

"Master... ♡... can we do it now ♡?" He asked, shivering slightly from excitement as he looked at my cock.

I caressed his soft cheeks until I felt him shudder with pleasure. I pressed my pointer finger to his lips, which he opened and started sucking. His tongue coiled on my fingers, caressing it intensely.

His eyes opened in surprise and jubilation. "Ahhh... Mmhnn..." He moaned in pleasure as he continued to suck on my finger until I pulled it out.

"Master... how long do I have to wait ♡?" He asked, sitting on his knees. "I want to feel your ♡ inside of me." He purred, swaying his hips lightly.

I moved my hand to his head, patting him lightly as I played with his hair. "You're gonna have to wait, my cute little incubus," I replied, whispering into his ear, making him shiver from excitement.

I continued patting his head, staring at his eyes as he looked up at me with an expression of utter yearning.

"Strange ♡, whyy doesh thiss feeel sho ghoood ♡," he moaned with his tongue out, panting like a dog.

"Because you're a masochist incubus who likes to be treated like this..." I replied, tightening my grip on his hair.

"Y-yes... Master... ♡ I'm a masochist incubus. I'm master's slave incubus ♡..." He moaned, a tear falling from his eyes.

"I see you're already hard," I remarked, licking my lips.

"Yeahhh... it hurts ♡... Master... please... I'll do anything if you make me feel good ♡..." He whined like a spoiled child.

I opened my mouth, sticking out my tongue above him as my viscous saliva began to drip freely from my mouth.

"Ahhhh... Mnnh ♡ Thas' it ♡!" He moaned, opening his mouth wide open to receive my saliva.

He took it eagerly, making slurping noises as he swallowed it.

I closed my mouth, stroking his hair again while looking at him coldly.

I closed the distance and rubbed my cock on his face.

He opened his mouth and was about to swallow my cock when I pulled him back with his hair.

"Not yet," I said, rubbing it on his face.

"Noo... Mnnh... I want it... Please ♡..." He whined, panting heavily.

"Strange ♡, I'm so hhorny ♡... I'm goin' crazy..." He moaned, looking at me with his eyes filled with tears.

"Alright. That's enough. Turn around," I ordered him.

"Hyaa ♡! Yes ♡! Master ♡!" He said ecstatically, turning his back to face me.

"You're such a horny little guy, aren't you?" I grinned, grabbing his ass and spreading his cheeks.

"Yess... ♡ I'm your slave ♡ Master's horny incubus pet ♡ will do anything to make master feel good ♡," He moaned, blushing profusely.

I rubbed my cock against his hole, pushing it in slowly.

"Hyah! ♡ Hah~! Mnnh~ ♡ It's so big ♡!" He moaned loudly.

I pushed it in all the way, and his hole tightened around my cock so hard it felt like it was going to burst.

"Mnnh! Nnh~ ♡!" He moaned, his eyes rolling up.

I began to thrust faster and harder than before, with his back completely facing me.

His hole was so tight my cock felt like it was being sucked in by his hole.

My tentacles slithered their way into his throat, choking him tightly as I began to put pressure on his pleasure spot.

A torrent of white cum exploded out of his cock, hitting the ceiling that was tens of meters above him.

"Nnnnaaahh~! ♡ Nnh~ ♡!" He moaned heavily, his hole tightening around my cock.

I weakened the tentacle's grip on his throat.

"Haaah~! Haah~! Haah~! ♡" He breathed heavily.

His cum began to drip from the ceiling. I looked around and saw the elves who had recovered from their drug and pain-induced slumber, watching us with shivering gazes. The female elves started to touch themselves while the male elves covered their eyes, pretending they weren't looking or that they couldn't see anything.

"Enjoying the show, you horny pigs?" I shouted at the leering group of elves.

"Y...yes, Sire. Ah, this is so embarrassing," The male elves bowed with their head down.

"What about the female pigs?"

"Y...yes, Sire... Ah... We're so horny..." The female elves rubbed their pussy with their finger, making sure I could see it.

"Ruvia, my dear. Let's give these horny pigs how it's done," I said as I lifted his body with my tentacles.
I spread his legs up high and wide in the air.

The elven audience watched as Ruvia's cock twitched and leaked pre-cum, my dick pounding his rear hard and rough.

The girl elves had now completely forgotten their shame as they masturbated to orgasmic heights.

"I'm cumming again!" Ruvia screamed as he ejaculated a second time. The audience was in awe of the scene before them and was now also in the process of cumming.

"How is this, you horny pigs?" I asked them with a smirk.

Ruvia's body began to spasm as he ejaculated a third time. A pair of tentacles wrapped around his cock, making it twitch violently.

The elves were caressing themselves, rubbing their pussy with their finger and stroking their dick.

Ruvia's body began to shake as he started to hold his breath. His cock began to spray cum as his body started to convulse.

"Ahh... Aaah... Ahhh..."

Ruvia let out a delirious climax. The room was starting to heat up from the light.

"Ahhhh... Mnnnn~ ♡" The elves started to cum left and right, their semen hitting the floor with an undulating splatter.

"Master, your delicious cum is so good ♡! Master, it's so hot ♡! It's melting me inside out ♡!" Ruvia moaned, his eyes rolled up and his tongue hanging out from his mouth.

"That's it, you cumming little incubus✦."

I intensified the grip on my cock, making his hole tighter.

"Ahhh... Mnnn~ahh~ ♡"

"Feeling a bit tight?" I asked, licking my lips seductively.

"Ahhh... Mnnnn~ahh~ ♡"

The female elves reached orgasm before the male elves.

"Oh, dear! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" One of the female elves moaned.

Their bodies writhed in pleasure as they cummed. The female elves fainted after cumming. The male elves still watched us with their eyes wide open, spilling a bit of precum from their erections.

"Yes, I'm cumming, Master... ♡" He moaned loudly as he came for the fourth time.

The male elves' eyes widened, and their jaws dropped after seeing Ruvia's cock spurt out a huge amount of cum.

"Master! Haah~ ♡" He moaned loudly. He looked at me with a passionate gaze as if he was about to cum for the fifth time.

"I'm cumming for the fifth time..." He muttered.

"I'm cumming, too..." I replied.

My cock burst into his entrance with a huge amount of cum, filling him up with my thick seed.

Ruvia's head jerked back, and his eyes rolled back while his cock shot out a huge amount of cum, shooting it into the ceiling.

Two small tentacles emerged from my back, moving towards Ruvia's cock. The tentacles wrapped around his throbbing dick before invading his urethra, penetrating and retracting alternately. One larger tentacle invaded his mouth and throat.

"Ahhhnnnnn ♡" Ruvia's body convulsed and trembled from the pleasure of being triple penetrated by my cock and tentacles.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" The male elves yelled, their cocks shooting their seed onto the ground.

"Ooohggggghhhhhh... ♡" Ruvia moaned while his face turned red. His eye became white as if he were about to faint.

I walked towards the cages while Ruvia kept moaning from the triple penetration.

More tentacles emerged from my back. A set of two bigger tentacles and a smaller tentacle for the male elves while a set of three bigger tentacles for the female elves.

My two smaller tentacles penetrated each male elf's urethra while the bigger tentacles moved towards their ass, pressing against his prostate, causing his cock to twitch.

My three tentacles for the female elves invaded their mouths, throats, pussy, and ass-pussy, moving in and out with more ferocity.

"Uwaaaaaaah! ♡ Uwaaaaaaaaaah! ♡" The female elves screamed, their bodies shaking from the pleasure.

"Haaah...♡, Haaah♡♡♡!" The male elves moaned and moaned.

Ruvia's body shook intensely as well. His back violently squirmed and twisted as his eyes rolled into the back of his head.

The elves' bodies began to shake violently. A sudden pleasure caused their men to twitch violently.

Their cum erupted from their cock, a burst of hot, sticky cum.

"Haaah...haaah...♡♡ Haaaah...♡"

The male elves' orgasm ended. Their cocks softened, and their bodies were covered in sweat.

The girls were more resilient. Their shaking was still ongoing, their bodies still conscious as their bodies shook violently.

"Haaaah... Haaaah... Haah...♡"

The female elves were still in the midst of climaxing. Their bodies violently shivered as if it was undergoing a seizure episode.

The female elves' bodies were covered in a white liquid. It was their cum. It gushed out of their virgin cunts unwittingly.

They all passed out except for Ruvia, who incessantly moaned as his body convulsed.

I squeezed Ruvia's throat as my cock shuddered violently and released another huge load of cum into Ruvia's ass.

"Guaaaah...♡" Ruvia moaned, the tentacles cumming into his urethra and throat at the same time.

The tentacles on the other elves' bodies came, their fluid gushing out from their holes.

I released my hand from Ruvia's neck.

I pulled out my cock from Ruvia, and we both fell to the ground.

"Ahahahahaha✦," I cackled, "Shit, that was fun✦," I said as I lay on the ground.

My whole body was on fire. I was exhausted.

I closed my eyes and started to nap.

But as I was about to fall asleep, I opened my eyes and forced myself awake.

I had to bring the elves and Ruvia back to the carriage.

I stood up, my knees shaking from exhaustion.

9