Chapter 37: Rendezvous With The Enemy 【NSFW/18+】
406 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

WARNING

NSFW CONTENT
CW: This chapter contains explicit descriptions of sexual acts.
This is intended for mature audiences only.
Reader discretion is advised.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The moment I arrived, I saw a group of guards aiming a bow and arrow at me.

Heh... so there are guards who survived. I could just scale the walls, but... fuck that. I'm gonna have some fun with these idiots.

"Eura. Aerith. Protect the elves. I'm going to have a quickie with the guards."

They looked at me with a face of disbelief for a few seconds, then Eura nodded.

I retracted the tentacles until they couldn't be seen anymore.

I stacked my fingers together alternately, connecting the two hands. Extending the arms, I twisted the wrists before finally pulling back the finger joints.

A cacophony of cracking noises filled my ears.

"Fuck it. Let's go ✦." I smirked as I cracked my neck.

I sprinted as soon as I was ready. The guards began to shoot arrows at me.

I took a hit in the shoulder and the chest. The arrows stuck into my flesh, penetrating the muscle.

The pain was unbearable, but I managed to keep myself from laughing.

I ignored the arrows and focused on closing the distance.

As I was about to reach the guards, I dodged an incoming arrow and leaped forward, grabbing a guard.

"Ugh!" The guard grunted as I grabbed her by the neck and struck her head with mine.

[A [Town Guard] has been stunned for 3.0 seconds.]
[You have been stunned for 1.5 seconds.]

"AHAHAHAHAHA ✦," I laughed like a madman, pulling the arrow stuck on my shoulder and stabbing it in his carotid artery.

I pulled the arrow, and the blood squirted all over my face. The open wound on my shoulder stung and bled, but it wasn't a problem.

The guard tried to stop the bleeding by placing his hands on the wound that had hit an artery, but he couldn't do anything to stop the bleeding.

"Hahahahahaha ✦, SHIT! NOW THIS IS A FIGHT✦!" I kept laughing, holding the guard in her waist, and used her as a shield as I rushed forward at the other guards.

The guards tried to throw their spears at me, but I threw the guard in front of me in their direction. The spears that were meant for me had hit her instead.

The entire time I was charging forward, I was taking arrows that were fired by the other guards.

I heard her muffled screams as I continued to rush forward.

Once I was close enough, I threw a fist at a guard, hitting her in the face.

The force of the punch had knocked her back a foot or two. Without giving her a chance to attack, I sent a flying knee at her face causing her nose to explode with blood.

Unable to withstand the pain, she fell to her knees.

In a single motion, I spun and threw my elbow at another guard in an arching motion hitting her in the neck and causing her to collapse on the ground groaning and having a hard time breathing.

Continuing my onslaught, I ran towards another guard and launched a push kick that cracked a guard's ribs and knocked her down. As I was about to attack the last one, she was already a far distance away, running desperately.

I ran towards the guard, shouting, "WHY ARE YOU RUNNING? WHY ARE YOU RUNNING?" laughing as if I had the lung capacity of a freediver. I continued to run, chasing after her.

The chase lasted for what seemed like an eternity. I gained on her little by little until she tripped and fell to the ground. As I stood over her, she looked up at me with tears of fear in her eyes.

"Please... don't kill me... I have a family...," she begged, holding her hands up in surrender.

I pinned her down, the guard looking at me with shock and terror.

I licked her sweaty forehead and continued, "I like it, the taste of your fear. I want to devour you right now."

I could hear her whimper and cry.

I giggled, "Your fear tastes divine. What's your name?"

The guard's face was painted with a genuine look of terror. "It- it's Bella."

"Well, Bella," I smirked. "You will do. I've decided I want to keep you. You're mine now." I said, sinking my lips into hers.

She struggled against me, and I sucked in air through my teeth as they burned on their way in. Bella smelled and tasted like fear, but I found it strangely appealing as my eyes closed, and I kept sucking.

I bit on her lips hard and glared into her eyes, "How many kids do you have?"

Bella looked at me with alarm and started to whimper, "I have th~ree. Please!"

"Please, what, Bella?" I smirked. I was getting off on her terror.

"Please! Just don't hurt me anymore! Please!"

I started laughing, "I'm not going to hurt you, beautiful. I am going to make you mine now."

Bella looked at me with a mixture of fear and hope, "Someone like me... I'm not beautiful... and... I'm already with someone."

"Acting all sad and saying 'Someone like me' doesn't suit you at all when you have a body like this," I said, squeezing her left boob and reaching up to flick her right nipple.

"Noo!" Bella tried to tighten her stomach muscles and move away from me, but I pinned her down by the rest of my weight.

I moved near her ear, whispering into it, "You're already mine now...so why lie?"

I moved my hand into her crotch and continued, "Especially when you're this wet."

I slid two fingers into her panties, and Bella gasped. She looked down at me with horror filling her eyes. I began to quickly stroke across the inside of separating lips while my thumb rubbed over her swelling clitoris. The amount of pleasure felt pervertedly good as she whimpered in delight.

Bella's body began shuddering, and her breathing grew short as she came, grinding down on my thick fingers frantically with a needy moan.

"It feels good, doesn't it?"

I took my fingers out of her panties and licked them clean of her juices as Bella stared at me in shock. "But... how? Why...? Even though I had a husband..." She asked breathlessly, still reeling from the intense pleasure she received.

"You've been a horrible person, an unfaithful wife, and mother," I kissed her on the cheek as I kneaded both of her breasts at once with my hand.

"But you are my little kitten, and I love you so much. You just need to learn some discipline."

She looked up and stared at me. Her eyes were glossy, but she wasn't crying.

"You neglected your duties as a mother and only focused on work, letting your special herbivore husband take care of the household chores all by himself," I said, "but now that you got a taste of how it's like to be on my side...with all the good things in life like servants and huge houses. How about learning to become malleable again?" I asked rhetorically as she nodded dazedly.

I moved down, licking her wet pussy.

"You're very sensitive down here. I love how my tongue feels roughly dragging across your delicate folds," I drew her clitoris in my mouth and softly sucked on it.

She arched her back, moaning loudly as she held onto my hair. Her hardened nipple brushed against the skin of my arm.

I took her folds in my mouth greedily, lapping at all of her sweet nectar as she screamed and came for a second time. I pressed my lips down harder against her clitoris and applied more pressure with my tongue and teeth, causing Bella to scream and writhe from the pleasure as she climaxed once more. She shrieked, and she shook in agony and ecstasy from pleasure, unlike anything she had ever experienced.

"Don't you want to be the lord of this town?"

"N-no... I'm not an aristocrat," she said.

"I took down the lord of this town. With my support, ruling this land will be easy. You will have the best things in life. Servants, good food, a large house, gold that you can't spend with your enough lifetime... and most importantly, I can give you thrice the pleasure you've experienced just now."

Bella felt chills all over her body. She looked as if she couldn't believe what I had just said.

"Who-who are you?" she said nervously.

"I am the Kingdom's fourth prince, Thomas Aquinas. So, are you in or not?"

"Are you really okay with an old woman like me?" she said, kissing me before she muttered. "What's your price?"

"Old woman? Hahaha, you're desirable enough that I have a hard time controlling myself right now. There's only one thing that I want. You." I said with a soft voice.

"M-me?" She said, looking at me with a feverish gaze and biting her lips.

"Yeah, you. I want you, Bella."

"O-Okay, Thomas. I will give you... all of me."

I kissed her gently and wrapped my arms around her naked figure as I lay on her chest.

"I am yours forever. I want to be at your side," she said, rolling over and pressing her lips against mine again.

Our lips separated from each other, and we stood up from the snowy ground.

"Th-then... What should I do now?" she asked.

"Stay at home with your family and get ready to move to the lord's mansion when I return. I will be back in a week."

"O-okay..." she said with a voice that looked like she was about to cry.

I kissed her, and we walked together in the snow.

"Oh, I almost forgot to ask, where do you live?"

"Um, I-I live right in the western area of the city." She said.

"Then, I will carry you there," I said.

Without warning, I picked her up in my arms, bridal style, and held her firmly.

"Ahh! Thomas! W-where are you taking me?" she said, holding onto my shoulders tightly.

"We're going home, my dear wife," I said with a smile.

Her face reddened.

"I-I am your wife?" she asked.

"Yes. You're my wife from now on." I said with a smile.

Sets of tentacles began to extend from my back as I traveled high in the air, walking large steps with my tentacles.

"Ahh! T-that feels strange!" She said, squirming in my arms.

"You'll get used to it," I said, "and don't worry, I'm not going to drop you."

I landed on top of a house and then continued carrying her with my tentacles.

"Wow~ Your tentacles can do just like the hands of a human! How neat!" she said.

"It can do more than the hands of a human," I said as I slipped a tentacle into her crotch.

"Ah! Ahh! What are you doing?" she said, blushing hard.

"Ah! Ahh! H-hahh..." she said, fidgeting and moaning.

I continued to rub her crotch with my tentacle, and she began to moan out loud. I then increased the speed, and the tentacle began to vibrate. Her body became numb from the pleasure, and her nipples began to harden. When I took my tentacle out of her, I could see how wet she was.

"Ah! I feel so weird inside..." she said.

"It feels good, doesn't it?"

"T-this feels wonderful... My stomach feels all weird... and... I feel fluttering in my chest..."

"Is this the place?" I asked, arriving at the western district.

"Yes... this is it," she replied.

"I guess this where we part..." She smiled, although she looked as if she wanted me to stay with her.

I pressed my finger into her lips.

"Don't worry. I'll be back real soon." I replied.

"I look forward to your return." She said, smiling as she disappeared into the distance.

11