Chapter 39
261 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What have you done to my son!?" Ena shouted, asking me as soon as she saw me.

Ruvia walked over to me and knelt beside me, his eyes staring at me with an unrestrained lustful desire.

I petted his head with a gentle smile.

Ruvia grinned ecstatically, his tongue lolling out of his mouth with excitement. Ena looked at us in disgust, her face twisted with anger and confusion.

"What have you done to him?" she repeated, her voice shaking with emotion.

"Hm? Which one? Sorry, I've done lots of things with him, so I can't really remember," I answered, shaking my head, chuckling, and sticking a finger inside Ruvia's mouth.

Her face flushed red with hatred, "You madman! I thought you were different from those humans!" she screamed at me in a way that was satisfying to hear.

"I won't let you get away with this! I swear! You're going to regret this," Ena said, glowering at me with a fierce expression.

I stood up. "Regret? I doubt that. In the first place, you misunderstood something." I said, looking down at her with a smirk. "Your son came to me willingly. He wanted to experience something new, something that only a human like me could offer."

"In fact, I should be the one complaining. It was your son that broke into my room and sucked me off while I was sleeping." I continued, noticing Ruvia's ears perk up at my words.

"Ehehehe ♡~," Ruvia giggled, blushing with embarrassment. "It's master's fault for being, like, sooooooo attractive. Mama, did you know I broke into the master's room a lot. I would watch him sleep. Sometimes, I would sniff his crotch and armpits. It smells so good that I got addicted ♡. I also masturbated while he was sleeping. I imagined the master ravishing my throat and asspussy the entire time. I came so hard." Ruvia admitted, spewing out his sinful acts that even I wasn't aware of.

Ena's face flushed a bright red with rage. She looked like she wanted to strangle me.

"Then, one day, I got tired of just watching him and decided to try out a little experiment. I snuck into his room when he was sleeping and sucked on his cock until he came. I made him cum inside my throat, and then I cleaned up my mess all by myself. I, of course, swallowed it all. I didn't want to waste any of it. It tasted so divine and juicy ♡." Ruvia described the incident with a perverted smile. He was proud of what he had done.

"One load wasn't enough to satisfy my thirst for master's cum, so I kept bobbing and gagging until I woke him up. At first, he thought I was Aerith. When I told him it was me, he panicked. He was so cute ♡." Ruvia happily recalled the memory.

"After I told him I was 'Reive,' he was so confused. I mean, he knew I was a boy, so he tried to push me off. But I just kept sucking on his cock. In the end, he got so horny that he just let me continue." Ruvia smiled gleefully.

"But it's okay. He got over it. In fact, he even came inside my mouth. Those two loads really hit the spot ♡." Ruvia recollected, licking his fingers as if to re-enact and savor the experience.

"Nyaaa ♡." Ruvia smiled as he tried to make a cute pose for me.

"For being a boy, this guy sure is pretty cute and lewd," I said jokingly, petting Ruvia's head.

"Hyah~ ♡," Ruvia happily let me pet him, looking very satisfied with my praise.

"Ruvia, do you want to sit on my lap?" I asked.

"Yes ♡," Ruvia said, nodding his head vigorously.

Ruvia then climbed up on my lap.

"There you have it. Straight from the horse's mouth." I said smugly. "It all happened a day before you left, and on the day you left, your son entered my office and forcefully sucked my dick while Eura was nearby. Later, when you entered the room, he pushed his tight virgin asspussy into my crotch." I said.

Ruvia looked at me with a happy look on his face, but then his mouth and eyes started to move up and down with a lewd expression as if he was licking my dick from his imagination.

Ruvia's mother, Ena, was speechless. She was appalled and disgusted with the situation. She couldn't accept that her son was a twink and had a sexual relationship with me.

"I can't live without master's touch anymore ♡." He said, hugging me and began pushing his lips with mine.

I retaliated and pushed my tongue inside his mouth, our tongues rolling around in each other's mouths like snakes mating. Ruvia's hands cupped my face, and the other one went to the back of my head, my long hair becoming tangled in his hand like vines.

"Haah♡, Master, your saliva is really thick and sweet…♡ I love it ♡." He moaned, his tongue rolling around in my mouth.

Ruvia's mother, Ena, was too shocked to do anything and just watched us making out with her mouth open.

After the kiss, I could feel my manhood poking Ruvia. "Uhnnn…♡ master's thing is so hard…." He whispered in my ear.

"Was that enough explanation and demonstration for you, Ena?" I asked.

"Y-yes…I…I understand now… oh god… even my own son is feeling this way too… I don't know if I should be happy or sad… I don't know how I should feel anymore…" She said, sobbing.

"You should be. After all, your son is happy. You should be happy for him. After all, he's your child." I said.

"But… but… I can't be happy. I feel like my heart is tearing apart. Why? Why is this happening to me?" She sobbed.

Ruvia then hugged Ena, "You'll get used to it, mother. Don't feel so bad. After all, we're not hurting anyone. We're only expressing our love to each other." He said.

Ena hugged Ruvia back, crying on his shoulder, "Still… I'm happy that you're happy. I'm happy that you're with the one you love most… I'm… I'm happy." She said.

"Master... can we do it now? I can't wait any longer." Ruvia pouted.

"Bring your mother to her room first. And also bring Eura here... but make sure to enter first and that she doesn't know you're here."

"Ehhh?! I want it right now~ My asspussy is twitching from excitement, master ♡." Ruvia showed me her asshole, which was twitching. I slapped it hard. She let out a surprised cry and closed her legs.

"I'll make you experience more pleasure. But for now, take care of your own mother and find Eura. That should be very easy."

"Uuuu ♡, fine, if master says so, I'll do as you say ♡."

Ruvia kissed me and left the room with his mother.

It didn't take long for Ruvia to return and hide underneath the desk.

Light and timid, the knock echoed softly in the room.

"Master, did you need me for something?" Eura's voice echoed in the room.

"Come in," I said to Eura.

She was already in her night clothes.

"Y-you wanted to see me, master?" She asked shyly.

"Yes. I need you for something. "

"Like what? Anything with me is okay, master ♡."

She closed the door, then approached me.

Her body trembling with a mix of anxiety and excitement.

"Can you send the elves we rescued to the unused rooms in the mansion? Oh, and I need you to pacify the citizens. They saw me with my tentacles, after all. They might think I'm a monster out to eat them." I said to her.

"I'm already done with those, master." She replied.

"That's quick... I see. What else, what else? Oh yes, I need an update on the recruitment of the army. Have them ready for tomorrow in the square. I'll start their training tomorrow." I said to her.

"Yes, master. Is that all your orders ♡?"

"Open your windows later at night. There's something we need to talk about in private."

"I'll be waiting, master ♡," She smiled happily, exiting the door.

"Are you having fun down there, Ruvia?" I smiled at the sight of Ruvia giving me a mantitjob despite his utter lack of boobs.

I stroked his head tenderly.

"You're so kind, master. Thank you for loving me. ♡"

"Let's play until the evening, shall we?" I asked while gently caressing his head.

"Yes, master! I'll do my best to not fail your expectations!" He said with a happy smile.

 

The Atlas System has erased the following yaoi/bl/trap sex scene. If you would like to read the unedited version, please visit Tentacult1664's patreon. Otherwise, don't worry; you won't be missing a crucial part of the story.

 

3