Chapter 43 【NSFW/18+】
537 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I exited the training grounds and saw Aerith and Ruvia waiting for me.

Aerith's expression was cold and calculating, while Ruvia wore a curious smile on her face. "How was the training, master?" Aerith asked.

"It was fun," I replied, the memory of Eura's ecstatic moans still fresh in my mind.

"I see," Aerith said, her eyes flickering over to Eura, who was walking unsteadily and noticed her flushed expression.

"Did you two have sex?" Aerith's bluntness caught me off guard, but I quickly composed myself.

"Maybe, maybe not." I chuckled.

Aerith's eyes narrowed, and Ruvia laughed lightly.

We continued walking in the direction of the mansion. It had begun to snow, and the cold air nipped at our noses. We could see our breaths in front of us as we walked.

As we approached the mansion, I noticed a figure standing at the entrance. It was a woman dressed in a long, black coat with a hood that covered her face. She didn't move as we got closer, but I could feel her eyes on us.

"It's late, sir. I was worried you wouldn't make it back in time for dinner," the woman said in a smooth voice as we approached her.

She pulled her hood and revealed her silver hair and long ears. It was Ena.

"Thank you, Ena. We got a bit sidetracked on our walk," I said, smiling at the woman.

Ena smiled back. "I understand, sir. Shall I escort you and the girls to the dining room?"

I nodded, and Ena led us into the mansion. We followed Ena through the halls until we reached the dining room.

As we took our seats, Ena began to serve us. She brought in a variety of dishes, from roasted meats to vegetables drizzled with rich sauces. The smell of the food made my mouth water, and I couldn't wait to dig in.

Ena stood at the door of the dining room, watching us as we ate. I noticed her eyes linger on me for a moment before she turned away.

"You're not going to eat with us, Ena?" I asked, noticing her reluctance to join us.

Ena hesitated for a moment before answering. "I'm sorry, sir. I cannot join you for dinner."

I furrowed my brow in confusion. "Why not?"

Ena looked down at her feet before answering. "I already ate, sir."

Ena looked away, trying to hide the blush on her face.

"It doesn't matter, Ena. You can join us for dinner if you'd like." I tried to sound convincing, but I don't think I was doing a very good job at it.

Ena looked away from me, her eyes darting nervously around the room. I could tell that something was bothering her, but I couldn't quite put my finger on what it was.

"Is everything okay, Ena?" I asked gently, reaching out to place my hand on her shoulder.

She flinched at my touch and took a step back, her eyes wide with fear. "I'm sorry, sir. I can't stay here any longer."

Ena quickly turned and ran out of the door, leaving me standing there in shock. I couldn't understand why she was so afraid of me. I knew that I could be intimidating at times, but I had never given her any reason to be scared.

Guess I'll just ask Ruvia tomorrow.

As I sat there, staring at the open door, I suddenly felt hands trying to remove my pants from under the table.

"Hey, wha- what are you doing?" I asked in a low voice, surprised to see that it was Ruvia.

Ruvia looked up at me, his eyes full of desire, and licked my balls through the fabric of my pants.

"Oh… oh…" I said, struggling to continue to eat my food while he gave me a blowjob underneath.

"Are you okay, master?" Eura asked as Ruvia started to take my pants off.

"I'm… doing… fine," I said as Ruvia removed my pants completely, freeing my rock-hard dick.

He glanced at me. His lips curved in into an inviting smile.

Ruvia's eyes were locked on my penis, his tongue wanting to explore its every inch.

He moved his head in the direction of my crotch, swallowing it entirely before suddenly pulling back. He picked up the pace, sucking and licking every inch rapidly. Ecstasy was flowing through my veins, my heart was beating faster and faster, and I could feel my erratic breathing.

Ruvia seemed to be enjoying himself, too, moving his head up and down furiously and letting out gagging noises.

His moans and gurgling noises echoed throughout the room, creating a stimulating chorus of pleasure. With each movement, I could hear the smacking of his lips against my skin as he devoured me. The sound of ecstasy was palpable in the air, and the intensity of his movements grew with each passing second.

Aerith looked underneath the table, and her eyes widened. "Ruvia, you sneaky little vixen. You're enjoying yourself way too much."

Ruvia let out a giggle and a final moan, pulling back and holding my penis in his hand. He looked up at me, letting out a wink.

Eura and Aerith wriggled their way under the table, eager to join in. They all circled around me, taking turns licking and sucking my penis as I relished the pleasure they provided.

The sensation was intense, waves of pleasure washing over me as they moved up and down, their tongues entwining around my hardened member. A burning sensation built up inside me, one that was more intense than any orgasm I had experienced in my life. I grunted, holding my breath as I felt my body tensing up.

"I-I'm going to cum."

My whole body shuddered as the tension in my muscles released, my penis twitching as my cum shot out of the tip and spilled onto their waiting tongues.

The girls continued to lick my member, slurping up my cum as I let out a sigh of relief. My breathing was heavy, and I could feel the exhaustion in my muscles.

I looked down at them, smiling as they looked back up at me.

"Do you want to continue this in my room?" I asked.

They nodded enthusiastically, and we all stood up, exiting the dining room and leading them down the hallway into my bedroom.

I opened the door, letting them into the room before I slowly closed it behind me, locking it.

"Who wants to be first?" I asked, pulling off my clothes.

They were on me in an instant, the naked girls tackling me onto my bed, landing on top of me.

"I want to be first!" Eura cried out.

"No! I want to be first!" Aerith shrieked back.

Ruvia let out a sigh, looking at us from the corner of the room. "What about me?"

"No, no, no. Let me go first."

The girls went back and forth, fighting over who would get to be the first to ride my cock.

God damn it. This is going to take too long.

"Lie down on the bed, all of you. This is an order." I said, my hand on my hip.

The girls pouted for a moment but obeyed, lying down on the bed.

I got on top of the bed, kneeling over the girls. They looked up at me with wide eyes, wondering what I was going to do.

And then I shoved my cock into Aerith first, making her squeal with pleasure.

"Nnnhhgg♡."

Her eyes lit up as my cock went deep inside her, and I increased my speed as she moaned louder and louder.

"Ahnghnn…♡ Master…"

Aerith licked her lips as she gazed up at me, her pussy tightening around my cock.

At the same time, I reached over to Eura and Ruvia's asses, inserting my fingers into their holes and spreading them apart.

"Nnn…♡"

Ruvia let out a loud moan as my finger rubbed against his hole, and Eura cried out in pleasure, her hands moving to her tits to rub them.

"Nn…♡ Ah, I'm going to cum soon…." Aerith's hips were moving back as if she wanted my cock even deeper into her, and I grabbed her ass with my hand and began to thrust faster.

"Nnnhaaah… ahn…♡" Aerith's long, slow moans became higher pitched as her pussy tightened around me.

"M-Master… ♡ I'm cumming…"

She flailed around helplessly in the air and embraced my body with her legs. Right then, I felt a massive surge wrack my body.

Aerith's insides clamped down on me as if they wanted to milk the semen from me. I felt our mixed fluids leak out of her pussy and down the crack of her ass.

I slammed my cock into Aerith one last time, pulling out right as I did, and shot my load all over her stomach. "Haa…."

She gathered up my cum, which was now running down her body in streams, and scooped it up with her fingers.

"It's so warm… ♡. "She put the semen into her mouth and swallowed it, looking delighted.

"Wow…" She smiled, apparently satisfied.

Eura suddenly dove towards me and went in for a deep kiss. "Mmn ♡."

She stuck her tongue down my mouth and held onto me tight with both arms. I could feel her tits pressed up against mine.

The kiss seemed to go on for a long time.

She pulled away, leaving saliva on my lips, and smiled.

2