Chapter 1: Moving To A New Place!
1.6k 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hi! My name is Roxy, I'm 18 years old~ I'm what you called a femboy well not like I was forced to but it was because this feeling I had back when I was still small. I like girly things and mom would always give me what I asked~ I got to wear girl clothes and whenever I was with my friends they always thought that I was weird but they didn't mind because they sometimes looked under my skirt to catch glimpses of my underwear. Now I'm currently on a plane with my dad, mom and big brother Kyle. We are going to Japan because dad was invited to work in this company and they said that he could invite his family over cause they had prepared a special home for us! I love this so much!! I'm wearing a black tank top and a black short skirt with black stockings, I'm going with trendy clothes nowadays.

Brother was sitting next to me surfing his phone while caressing my white soft thighs. I don't mind this since I was glad that my brother was supportive of me becoming a girl~ But it turns me on a bit whenever he does it though and I would get hard through my skirt so I tried to distract myself from time to time!

When the plane landed, we got off and I was excited! It was so amazing to see Japan for the first time! I was holding Kyle's hand while dad was calling a taxi. I look around to see a lot of Japanese people! I can't wait to speak Japanese and show off my skills!

Dad finally got a taxi to pull up and we got in. Well, I lied! It wasn't a taxi but it was a company vehicle! So we got on and the driver said something along the lines of "Good morning sir! I'm your own personal driver and I will be taking you to your house!" And drove us off.

Me and my brother were sitting in the back while dad and mom were in the middle. Again, my brother kept caressing my thighs and sometimes even upskirting me and touch my pink panty with my cock fully erected.

*pant* *pant* *moan*

"B-Brother, stop~ Father and mother i-" I whispered to him but he then said "Don't worry~ They won't find out!" As he began to move his hand up and down my thighs faster and faster "Besides, you like this don't you little sis?"

"I-I'm... not really *giggle* but if you keep g-going like that~ I might have to change my panty when we got to our new place~ *moan*"

He then stops and whispers in my ear "Okay then, maybe we can continue at home lil sis~" making me blush.

When we got there, we unpacked our stuffs and chose our own room. I was getting my stuffs out of the moving truck and into my room. My father was busy talking on the phone in the living room while my mother was making lunch. So I was pretty occupied with decorating my room, when I was putting my bras and panties into my drawer, I felt my butt being grabbed by someone.

"Hey there, lil sis~" It was my Kyle, I felt his hard-on rubbing against my butt. "Are we gonna continue where we last left off?"

When we got older and with me getting more feminine, Kyle has always been besides me and fondling me like this, treating me like many girlfriends he had brought home before.

I turn around and nod. I sit on the bed with my brother beside me. He would always rub his hand against my white thighs making me moan and licking my hard nipples. Whenever we do this, he would always make me shoot my cum in my panty or skirt. But I don't mind it at all because he said that it made him happy so I'm happy as well~

The day went by like normal with me sleeping in bed all day after our moving. Only to get called down to have dinner, my father... is always busy and he's a type of strict dad but I still love him even though he was the only one who was against the idea of me deciding to be a girl, he said "You are what you are when you were first born into this world, nothing can change that" but is it really though?

We finished dinner and I went up to my bedroom in my pink penguin pajama and slept for the night. I think about my exciting school life is about to begin!

20