I’m in the MCU?!
546 6 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A soul is stranded in the the middle of the nothingness.

Sleeping, moving through the emptiness for what seemed like eternity. 

At least that's how long it felt to Oblivion.

Yes, you heard it right. Oblivion. The person observing that soul is Oblivion.

Oblivion is a cosmic abstract entity and the progenitor of Death. Oblivion predates the Multiverse of Marvel and represents the Nothingness and Emptiness of the Primordial Void  that predates the Multiverse it self and is a counter-force to the expanding universe.

Oblivion is virtually an omnipotent entity representing the inevitable ending of all things, oblivion itself. He can manifest anywhere he wishes, and cannot be affected by the mortal plane if it doesn't suit him. Oblivion can empower agents or avatars with different amounts of power to act in his name. He is a being with power rivaling that of The One Above All.

He sits here in the Outer Void, watching all of creation unfold. He can see everything that has happened, happens even now and what will happen in the future.

But that all changed when a sudden hole manifested in the void itself. This hole stunned Oblivion as this place is the Void, a pocket of the Primordial Void before the Creation of Existence. No thing Exists here so how can there be a tear in something that doesn't exist. 

Yet that wasn't the most bizarre thing. The most bizarre thing is that what seemed like a soul floated out of the hole and floated into the Void.

 He couldn't figure out how can something he doesn't know of and allowed it's entry into the Void get into the Void. 

He decided to use his Nigh-Omnipotence on the soul to find out more about it. Yet it didn't work. It was the first time his Powers were invalid as he could even use it upon The One Above All.

He could however sense that the soul was sleeping so he observed the soul waiting for it to wake up so that it could ask the soul questions.

However this feeling of curiosity was something new to him so the wait felt like Eternity to him.

However his wait finally ends.

1st Person POV [MC]

"Ughh..." 

My head hurt.

Who am I?

Where am I?

I remember seeing the world burn. The fabric of reality torn apart.

I am Alpha.

The first of my kind.

I was a homunculus. The first successful case of an Artificial Human. I was born after the experiment of making countless me failed. I was treated quite nicely in the lab because they needed my co-operation for their experiments. I was taught the ways of humans, what they do, what they like, what they eat etc.

Yet the thing I liked the most was their fictional works, especially video games . Video games were created as a means to fully showcase the creativity of humans by making them be able to experience the world they have created. These games gave me accompany even in times of danger. I marveled at the world a man could create just using their minds. It was truly remarkable.

I remember the experiment of harnessing the power of a small black hole went awry. There was a blast, the whole world was burning. Then the fabric of reality bent as the planet got pulled into the black hole. That was the last thing I saw. 

But am I not supposed to be dead? 

"Yes" a mysterious electronic voice replied.

"Who?", I asked.

"I am what you may call a system." , the mysterious voice replied.

"A system? Like the ones from the novels?", I asked.

"Yes, you may understand me as that concept." the voice said.

"Why me?", I asked

"You were the result of attempts to invade God's realm, Creation. Humanity has paid the price for their foolish attempts. You however did nothing wrong and yet suffered God's punishment. God was very sorry for that. So he decided to reward you by sending you to your favorite fictional Multiverse, Marvel. He also decided to give you myself as a reward for being able to understand Human emotions, their cultures and their thoughts." the electronic voice replied.

"Wait, I'm in Marvel? And how do you expect me to survive in this disaster ridden hell hole?" I got really freaked out for the first time in my life.

"Yes. God knew that survival here would be hard, so he gave you me."

"How can you help me?"

"I am what you call a game developer system. I can help you make games and release them into the world. However you need popularity points to use me. These popularity points can be used to buy new games to release, modify games, modify reality, and even buy various items from many worlds from the shop so that you can use them yourself or use it as a reward incentive for the players."

"Hmmm. That is acceptable, I guess. at least I don't have to get beaten to level up. But where am I?"

"The Outer Void." 

"What? I'm in Oblivion's domain? How do you expect me to gain popularity where intelligent life doesn't exist? How do you even expect me to survive here?"

"I support the function for you to publish games on a site in any planet you may like. However you need to unlock them first. You have a Novice Gift Package. Would you like to open it?"

"Alright. Open the Gift Package."

"Congrats, you got a 10 mile radius Self Domain Module."

"Congrats, you got the Earth (MCU) Publishing Rights."

"Congrats, you got the Asgard (MCU) Publishing Rights."

"Congrats, you got a Basic Sandbox seed."

"Congrats, you got a interplanetary network website."

"Congrats, you got 5000 PP."

 [PP= Popularity Points] 

"Congrats, you got a

"System, what are these items? Explain please."

"A Self Domain is a domain that you own. You are Invincible in there. Anything that steps in there is subject to your wishes. You're practically God Incarnate in your Domain. Publishing Rights are the function I said. As you got the Publishing Rights for  Earth and Asgard in MCU, you are now able to publish your games In Earth and Asgard of MCU. This also gives you the anonymity from Cosmic beings as your games will most likely ruin some of their plans. The Basic Sandbox Seed allows you to create a sandbox of your own. It should be informed that all games from this system is in Virtual Reality. Which brings us to the Interplanetary Network Website. It is only accessible by Earthlings and Asgardians currently but will expand as you get more Publishing Rights. Any device that can connect to any network will be able to access this site, making this site a Live Streaming Platform and Forum for the players and the spectators alike. This is to help you further get more PP. PP is Popularity Points. This allows you to buy items from the mall."

"Use the Self Domain Module"

"Using the Self Domain Module"

a translucent barrier spawned with a radius of 10 mile around me.

"huff... At least now I don't have to worry about Oblivion. Speaking of which, where is Oblivion." 

"He is behind you, watching you as we speak."

"...."

20