3 – breeze
1.4k 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Where am I? Did I die again?

Slowly, I opened my eyes and ears to the world around me. First, I felt a warm breeze tickling my skin. Second, I felt a warm embrace around me. And third, I felt a hand gently caressing my hair.

And when I saw I confirmed my hunch. My head was lying on the thighs of a beautiful lady, my body on a comfortable couch.

The room was far more decadent than I’d ever seen before, like that of a baroque palace.

 

Above me, a gentle voice rang out: “Oh, you’re awake. Did you sleep well, my prince? Fufu~”

Before I could even answer, nay, before I could even blush my stomach growled: *rumble*

“Hm~? Oh my, you are practically starving. Maria, get our prince something to eat.” The lady spoke toward someone else. I could hear Maria move shortly after.

Looking up from her thighs, the first thing that fell into my vision was her breasts, which seemed to defy gravity as they swayed with her every movement.

Even looking past them I could only see her jade-green eyes and ombre ash purple hair as her breasts blocked the view to her lips.

Content with her thighs cushioning my head, her fingers running through my hair, and her breasts filling my vision, it only took me a second to forget that she had even asked me something.

 

Instead, I summoned the last piece of strength I had to move my head closer to her, resting it between her thighs, her stomach, and her breasts, before closing my eyes again.

I just heard her smirk at my antics: “Fufu~”

Not only do I lay in her embrace, but I even get to make such a beautiful woman laugh … If I died again, I wouldn’t be mad.

Like this, time went by, and it felt like a dream. An ethereal paradise: pampered and unbothered.

 

Even when Maria came back with soup, I didn’t have to lift a finger.
“Oh~ you must be too starved to eat by yourself. Don’t worry, mistress will feed you~”

“Open your mouth, ah~” and spoon by spoon she fed me. Wiping my mouth after.

 

“Since you’ve eaten it’s time for your nap,” she smiled at me, not that I could see it, but it was so obvious when hearing her honeyed voice.

 

I didn’t care for autonomy right now, I would do whatever she said, but the next moment she started getting up and I couldn’t allow that to happen.

Through my wit and ingenuity, I came up with a foolproof plan. Pretending to move in my sleep I wrapped my arms around her waist.

“Ara~ It seems the prince doesn’t want to let me go... How selfish of you, tsk tsk”

But despite saying that she stayed, and eventually I truly slept.

 

That's enough from me for today :)

I'll experiment around with chapter length etc. but writing shorter chapters feels easier rn since it isn't such a commitment and I can just fade-to-black instead of having to actually write a good transition.

As for release schedule, idk, but I'll do my best to not abandon this project.

DON'T let me know how you like it up till now, because I'll read your feedback and fall into perfectionism.

15