Slimeapalooza
461 21 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Favorite Slime color(and element)?
  • Blue(Water) Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Red(Fire) Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Yellow(Electricity) Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Brown(Earth) Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green(Wind) Votes: 1 2.8%
  • White(Ice) Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Silver(Holy) Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Black(Dark) Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Grey(Metal) Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Green&Black(Acid) [like Sorbet] Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Gold(Light) Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Pink(Lust) [not Natural] Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Pink&Black(Poison) [Like Jelli] Votes: 3 8.3%
Total voters: 36

[Sei Pov]

When I woke this morning, after three weeks, I had regained my former Stature. My skills were no longer sealed. And I walked out of the Nursery Room, completely Naked, To see what was going on. I had been awakened by screaming. And inappropriate moaning. 

"DAMNIT TANYA! WHY DO YOU DO THESE THINGS!"

"Because it's fun? OH! He almost got me!"

The Sight before me was pandemonium.

Alice, Red, And Runa were in the midst of an orgy with The kobolds... Genz And the soon to give birth Tres were Twined together in a corner... And Chocolat and Sebastian were Performing for Uno, who was Briskly Caring for himself...Rose was flying near the ceiling, poor Dos Hanging from her Leg, looking terrified, And Snow in her Arms, barely managing to stay Airborne. Sigrun and Tanya were on the back of the Throne, Using Brooms to Push Army of Pink Slimes Away... 

"Sigh... WHAT EXACTLY IS GOING ON HERE?"

"Oh, you're back to normal. Just in time to witness my Genius!"

The slimes all started toward me.

"SHIT, RUN!"

Sigruns warning was a bit late... the slimes engulfed me... 

"Oh great, now they've Slimed A Child! Are you happy!"

"Umm... I wanna say No, but..."

"So... why are you hiding from these harmless Slimes?"

I had approached the throne and sat.

"They don't affect you?"

"Interesting! Little Master, can I have a bit of your hair and blood?"

Tanya received Sigruns punch.

"OW!"

"YOU IDIOT! This is your fault. Shut up. Sigh. This moron decided, Hey, those big slimes are making babies! I'm going to mess with them. She made Lust Slimes. Uncontrollable Lust Slimes."

"Oh. So all of this is...?"

"Entirely her fault."

"Its too bad she's only 14... or I'd say we throw her to their mercy... Lucky for you, Tanya, that I'm Nice. I'll fix this, AND let you off the hook... but you'll owe me."

"Fine... I agree to your terms... And I apologize. But look! It WORKED!"

"SLIMES! GATHER!"

The creatures all joined into a pile. Then more slimes of different colors flooded in. AMD slowly, lethargicly, Came Sorbet and Jelli behind them.

That's a lot of slimes...

"DAMN THATS A LOT OF SLIMES. SORBET YOU FIEND! SHOW SOME RESTRAINT!"

Both sorbet and Jelli Darkened a bit... they were blushing... cute.

"SO. We have how many new slimes?"

<er... um... 200, Mistress. I'm sorry... but Jelli kept saying "let's go again" and I couldn't stop. Then that Explosion Girl gave her this Pink Liquid, And everything after that is a blur...>

"Two hundred! And... hey, Sigrun?"

"Yes?"

"Throw Tanya to the slimes."

"Wait! why?"

"Because... SHE DRUGGED MY SLIMES WITH AN APHRODISIAC!"

"Well, yes, I Did... And it made the next Fifty or so Divisions Lust Slimes."

"I see. Alright then. Prepare yourself, Tanya."

"WAIT! I have a better idea. But first..."

<ATTENTION SLIMES! YOU WILL NOT ASSAULT YOUR FELLOW DUNGEON MONSTERS, OR GUESTS, UNLESS ORDERED TO DO SO. NOW RETURN TO THE SLIME PIT!>

The slimes left... And had the nerve to look disappointed. A small voice Spoke up then.

"Thanks boss, you saved me!"

A tiny Girl made of Slime came out from behind the throne.

"I'm a Slimon. An evolved Slime. Mama and Papa Told me to hide behind the crystal. My Brothers and Sisters wanted to eat me."

[Slimon. A tiny humanoid slime. They can grow to the Size of a Human child. They are also shapeshifters.]

"Do you have a name?"

"No, I don't. Papa wanted The boss to name me."

"I see. Then your name is..." she looked like a woman made of water, but tiny... memories of my past life were triggered... my favorite Summon in the Stories Series of video games.

[Race: Slimon. Name: Undine.]

"Now. About That Punishment."

Tanya would cry tears of blood after being made to work nonstop for months... to create a potion that Grant's immunity to Alice's Infantilising Toxin.

As for the slimes... 

[Surface capture complete. The radius of the Ruins are now part of the dungeon. Exterminate hostile undead to Proceed with Alteration]

<slimes! Go! Feast upon the undead!>

<YES BOSS! WELL TEACH EM NOT TO MESS WITH THE GLOPCONE FAMILY!>(×200)

GLOOPCONE? Like a Mafia Family? When did I become Don of the Slime Mafia? Sigh... At least its quiet right now.

A distant explosion from the new lab room shook the dungeon.

"I stand corrected... sigh..."

Sei's Suffering continues.

Incidentally, the gnomes were the first victims... the entry hall was destroyed.  Gnomes are apparently violent lovers.

14