1
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ringo Activemug Hears shots of cats surrounding him, rabbits try to protect themselves from gunfire Ringo Activemug

Do the same That the other rabbits. 

The sound of the guns makes his ears ring. He tries to fight back but his claws do not move. His ears burn with pain. He can't see what is happening around him. He feels dizzy. The rabbits try to protect themselves but it isn’t enough. They don’t have their claws anymore either. Their fur sticks to their bodies with dirt and mud and it smells so much worse than usual too. Ringo can smell something like burnt hair as well but he doesn’t know why.

They run around and around trying to find some kind of escape.

Ringo Activemug Seeing a trench is without thinking twice he jumps inside her the others jump along with him inside the trench. 

  Once they are all together there is nowhere else to hide.

He doesn’t even realize where he is until after they get there. The smell of death is strong and the stench of the blood hits him almost immediately. It covers his nose. It makes the air hard to breathe.

The rabbits shoot back at the cats inside the trenches Ringo Activemug Grab your gun and also shoot the cats inside the trench

 Ringo Activemug Grab your gun and also shoot the cats inside the trenches RingoActivemug Grab his gun and then run to join the fight.

In the trenches Ringo knows the rabbits are going to win this war if only they could somehow defeat the cats. If he could just get into the fray again and attack one of them he would be able to take control again. He needs to think, but the scent of blood keeps overwhelming everything else, including thoughts and ideas and feelings. The smell is making his heart beat faster and his paws shake violently. He doesn’t want to hurt anybody or anyone else.

Cats keep shooting at the rabbits is the cats get protecting themselves is shooting back.

  Ringo watches how one cat gets hit with an arrow while another cat tries to run away. In between the flashes of light Ringo looks up to find a group of rabbits and cats. There are two groups fighting each other and he does not know who is winning. He sees more cats attacking the rabbits from behind.

Cats are won battle the rabbits are retreating, Ringo Activemug Retreat along with the rabbits . When the cats are out of sight Ringo stops dead. He wants to follow his friends. But he is afraid he is going to make matters worse and he does not dare look at any direction. He hears someone calling his name from behind. He turns around slowly to see Jackiller the Major Rabbit. 

Jackiller: what happened because the rabbits are retreating. 

Ringo Activemug: we lost the battle My major. 

Jackiller: Shit these damn cats if we keep it up we're going to lose the war. 

Ringo Activemug: what should I do?

Jackiller: go back inside.

Ringo Activemug: where should I go?

Jackiller: to the others I guess, go check on them.

Ringo Activemug: yes Major. Thank you for saving my life. Goodbye.

Chapter 2

Ringo Activemug being in a meeting with the other rabbits is the rabbits commanders to discuss a strategy for next battle against cats.

  Ringo is sitting next to the leader of the rabbits which is a female, she is the rabbit who had saved him from the battle before and told him to call her Masha, and she is wearing her uniform and holding a file folder.

Leonardo: Fuck we lost another battle against the Damned cats again.

Poiser: If we keep losing this way we're going to lose the war, we're going to have to surrender to the cats.

Nate: We have to win this game first, we have to stop getting caught every time we attack a cat. We must destroy these cats so that the next time we are attacked we have a chance of winning. Let's start our campaign by defeating the Damned cats first.

Leonardo: yes we are rabbits we can not lose twice in a row to cats, if we did not have a good strategy our victory in this war be far from happening.

Nathan: I'll lead us on a campaign, we will take a few weeks to plan our next attack, but we must succeed.

Zane: What should we do about Ringo?

Leonardo: Well we have to figure out a way to save him before they get to him.

Zane: I'M SORRY BUT WHAT DO YOU MEAN?

Leonardo: He was shot with an arrow and when the cat turned away from us he collapsed. We had no idea what was going on and it was dark we couldn’t get to him.

Ringo Activemug: hey I'm still here alive.

Leonardo: Look At Ringo Activemug without wanting to offend but you need to stay alive you are a single brilliant strategist we still have. 

Ringo: I understand I will keep fighting till the end and I will protect everyone else that I know and love.

Liz: Don’t say things like that. You don’t understand anything about this war. All of us are suffering here because of you.

Leonardo: Liz calm all of us here are guilty is not to throw the whole responsibility on Ringo Activemug

 we all agreed on that. And besides Ringo is only a teenager he doesn’t have time to deal with this yet.

Ringo: No, I don’t mind, I understand.

Leonardo: Listen here Ringo you are a genius with the bow and arrows and that will serve you very well.

Liz: So? You’ll be useless if you get killed before the next mission.

Ringo Activemug: Liz, I appreciate the concern but I am not stupid.

Everyone laughs.

Nate: Ringo we know that you are intelligent, but you must stay alive till we come home from this war.

Chapter 3

They leave the shelter a couple of days later with all the animals and equipment they had been gathering over the years. There is only the five of them left. They were lucky that their camp had survived the last battle against the Cat race, but luck does not always last long.

  They were attacked by a band of wild animals.

The rabbits fought back with everything they had, and eventually they took over the area. The other rabbits were captured, killed and buried alive. Some of the rabbits tried to fight back but they were too weak and outnumbered.

Ringo Activemug who were on the scene Managed to escape in luck

. After leaving they had managed to kill a few stray cats. They managed to survive that way. The rest of the war went according to plan. Ringo and the other rabbits found shelter under a tree.

After three months they decided it was safe to leave.

Ringo Activemug POV

The weather has turned cold since the previous winter and although spring is coming the ground hasn't frozen yet so it's very difficult for the animals to travel through the forest. The rabbits manage with what they have in their kits. The rabbits don' t really know how they are surviving.

It was hard for Ringo to find food in a new place. The rabbits haven't seen other animals in such many moons. The animals are living off the forest. Sometimes they steal the animals from other groups of cats when the weather allows for it, but mostly they eat plants. For once, Ringo thought about eating plants but he knew better than to ask around for any.

After spending more than a month on the run they finally made it to the main town where they would probably try to sell what they have on their backs to survive.

Ringo didn' t want to enter the city where some of his best friend and fellow warriors died because of the bad attitude of the cat soldiers, but they had to make a decision.

They stayed hidden near the edge of the market where there were plenty of people selling goods as well as the food that the rabbits needed to live during the winter season.

Chapter 4

Noble Purebeak POV

Noble Purebeak: It's time to go back to headquarters.

Pegasus: Are you sure Noble Purebeak?

Noble Purebeak: Of course I'm positive Pegs, I've got something important I need to show you.

Hawkman: Why can't you show me later?

Noble Purebeak: Because it's time for you guys to take part in the next big adventure.

Dawnstar: Excuse me?

Noble Purebeak: Yes Dawnstar, it's time for us to join the war against the cats in order to defend ourselves in exchange for the supplies we will need.

Grave: How can we possibly help the other tribes?

Noble Purebeak: First of all I want you guys to help your own tribes, they need your help as well and they need your assistance and support even more.

Grave: That's impossible.

Dawnstar: I understand your point but there are other forces out there besides the Cats.

Grave: What else could you expect from them?

Dawnstar: As a matter of fact we have spies among other tribes.

Grave: Do they know what happens on the surface?

Dawnstar: Yes they do, and they have sent word that we must prepare for another battle against the Cats. Our army has been destroyed in the last war; we need to find allies and to unite the entire country against the Cats. Your tribe, the Hawkmans, would do a great service. It' s your chance to make things right.

Noble Purebeak: Okay, we will be ready to help with your battle against the Cats.

Kitty: Okay.

Mothra: Wait a second, why is he saying we' re going to help? The cats are our enemy and we' ll never let them defeat us ever again, especially not while the other nations are in danger.

Dawnstar: I believe that your group would work well together, the cat species aren’t the same as the others, so they’d need the help of a large force.

Chapter 5

Ringo Activemug is lying unconscious in a bed inside one of the temporary shelters the rabbits are using. His side was hurting him, and he had been having trouble breathing. He had gotten a fever the day before and had passed out shortly after. 

Suddenly the door opened up, and someone entered. She walked towards his bunk.

"Hey wake up boy," she whispered.

She grabbed the blanket, ripped it out from underneath him. He opened his eyes to see who was trying to take his clothes off, and it wasn't a girl at all.

Ringo gasped and sat up on the bed, clutching the sheets with one hand and rubbing his chest with the other. Then he realized that he wasn't dreaming after all.

His father was standing above him looking down at him.

"Dad I thought you were dead!" he cried and started crying.

His dad hugged him tightly and ran a hand thru his hair.

"Don't worry son, I won't die anytime soon."

Ringo smiled, he liked being able to hug his father, it made him feel close to his dad.

"You're sick?"

Ringo nodded.

"Well I'm glad you're okay then. You just stay here for a bit.

He left and returned with a glass of water and some pills for his throat. He gave them to his son.

Ringo swallowed them quickly and drank the rest of the water.

His mom came into the room.

"How are you feeling sweetheart?"

"I' s okay Mom."

"What happened? Did you hit your head?"

He sighed and put both hands on his forehead.

"No I guess I fainted from too much stress or something."

"Are you sure you don't know what caused this?"

He shook his head slowly.

"Okay honey." She left the room. A few moments later she came back with something covered with cloth. "This might help you sleep." She placed the cloth on the chair.

Ringo took off the cloth carefully revealing a metal bowl full of water and two pills. He looked questioningly at her, still confused by her actions.

"Here these are pills for your headache. Make yourself comfortable for a while; I'm going to cook breakfast now. I'll be right outside your bedroom door."  

Ringo layed down again on the cot and closed his eyes.

Chapter 6

Ringo woke up to the sound of his mother singing.

"-And when I'm gone, remember me, oh no…when I'm gone…"

Her voice was soft like melted butter, and it comforted him instantly.

"Oh, my child," she sang, as Ringo sat up and yawned.

"Hello mama," he replied smiling softly, remembering her words.

"Good morning dear, how are you feeling? You look pretty pale."

Ringo chuckled.

"Yeah I know, it hurts like hell."

"I suppose that would do the trick, you're getting a little thin anyway."

"Thanks mama." He grinned.

"Your welcome dear. Now go wash yourself before breakfast is ready, and get dressed. You can wear those pants I bought you. Maybe they'll fit a bit better now that your growing older."

Ringo nodded and stood up. While he was washing his face, his mind wandered to thoughts of home.

Home. The only thing Ringo had left of it. Everything else was gone except for the memories of his friends and his family. All of his life he had known nothing but hatred from the other animals. He hadn'

Ringo then pick up a gun from your father hidden is going up to the kitchen is to point the gun and at your mother who was cooking on the stove. She turned around startled to see the gun pointed towards her. Ringo pulled the trigger and her body slumped over on the floor.

Ringo's father appeared behind him holding a gun of his own in his hands. In a panic, Ringo quickly turned the gun the shot is his father and his body fell onto the floor as well.

Ringo then quickly fled his home

1 A year later Ringo created a mercenary faction of rabbits who would follow him as he continued to fight the Cats that plagued their homeland. Soon after he started recruiting other fighters, the number grew rapidly to three thousand five hundred members, which eventually reached six thousand. The group was known as the Kitten Gang.

0