Chapter 12(Summoner(12/20))
632 5 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Why you guys like summoner so much h uh?? Why not pick other mage type huhh??

 

Name   Hp 13 hp
Race Human? Hp Regen 1.5 hp/h
Class Summoner Mp 74 mp
    Mp Regen 96.75 mp/h
  Current Max    
Level 12 20    
Experience 85 240    
         
Stats Base Total    
Str 6 6    
Con 6 6    
Dex 8 8    
Agi 7 7    
Int 33 49    
Wis 125 187    
Unallocated 0      

 

 

Summoner          
Name Level Max Description   Cost
Mercenary Summon 5 20 Temporarily summon a creature. [1-Beast,5-Plant.10-Undead,15-Elemental,20-Spirit] 20/30/40/50/60
Life Summon 20 20 (1/10/20) summon a random lifetime summon  
Recall 1 10 Recall summons to your position.(10-1) hours cd  
Summoner Communication 10 10 Communicate with summons  
Unallocated 0        

After maxing Summoner Communication I am now able to telepathically speak with my summons from quite a distance. I'd easily say its over a kilometer, but I am unsure as to exactly how far it reaches. After maxing it, I started to invest in Mercenary Summon, and I can now finally summons Plants... yipee? I tried it out, and to my surprise the first random plant to be summoned was this weird amalgamation of vines shaped into what appeared to be a lion. It was obviously just a bunch of vines acting like a lion, but it was still impressive. Trying it out two more times I got a Venus flytrap like plant and a small patch of immobile grass.  The vine lion, can move around like normal, and it can even scratch the trees and branches with its claws, so for the most part it really is just a pseudo lion. The giant mouth shaped plant seems as though it could probably devour a couple of kobolds at once, and it is secreting an acid of some sort power full enough to melt the trees wood.  The patch of grass, I found out can extend and wrap around foes, ensnaring them before cutting them with razor stalks hidden below. Next I tried to summon one of the edible plants Laos found, but I couldn't do it? Trying to summon the other poisonous and medicinal plants I had encountered, I found myself unable to summon them, even if I could summon 'plant' type monsters. 

Why can't I summon them? The only difference is perhaps that they are not 'monster plants?' Looking at the 3 plants I did summon they were all monsters in a way. Atleast I can't picture a farmer growing the vine lion. All of them have offensive capabilities, and while poisonous plants can kill, they don't actively seek to fight prey? Very weird. Perhaps I can't summon the beasts of Earth since they are not 'monsters?' 

I wonder if later on I could summon gold monsters or something, well actually after one of my Merc Summons die, their corpse just disappear. I once tried asking Sigrun what would happen if she died, and she said that as one of my life summons, she would eventually be resurrected after a small hibernation time. I wonder how long they would be gone though. Atleast this way I don't have to worry about losing my life summons though. I sort of want to kill one of my life summons to see how long it would take to resurrect them, but at the same time that seems kind of life...abuse? Well, maybe if I just keep throwing them at the creatures of the forest they'll eventually die right? 

I mean no one lives forever right? Anyways, the remaining Merc Summon types I can unlock are undead, elementals, and spirits. I already have some exposure to elementals from Nix, but for undead and spirits, I wonder what they will be like. From movies and stories, their are numerous different versions of such creatures. I wonder if I could summon another intelligent type  of summon like Sigrun. Perhaps spirits would have some sentience of sorts.

Anyways, another update to my current hunt schedule is that I finally got some nocturnal beast summons. Some of which includes giant bats, black furred foxes, and an enlarged grey furred mouse. Really now I have no idea what kind of species they are so I'll just refer to them to the best of my current knowledge. Thanks to which though, I am able to send out hunting parties at night. Currently I have been sending out Nix along with 4 nocturnal beasts, and in this way I can continuously get exp 24/7 or what ever the time schedule is on this world. Neither me nor Sigrun are able to fight at night effectively, and Laos doesn't seem to keen on it either, perhaps because she is a lizard/cold blooded. Wit this, I should increase my leveling speed, but the night time is definitely more dangerous. Perhaps Nix might die...oh well its all for a good cause!

22