Chapter 18(High Summoner(40/40))
583 11 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*bing

High Summoner Class Level Max

Class Advancement Available

 

Mass Summoner

Elite Summoner

 

Dark Mage

Light Mage

Water Mage

Earth Mage

Fire Mage

Wind Mage

Lightning Mage

Druid

Arcanist

Battlemage

 

Well now, as someone who has progressed so far as a pure summoner, it seems only right to keep following through. Still now I have two options for a summoner class, Mass Summoner and Elite Summoner. It seems that just by the names, it is a matter of quantity versus quality. I mean, I am able to currently have around 10 summons at a time, and having more would definitely be nice, but at the same time I know just how strong the jump from tier 1 summons to tier 2 summons are. If Elite Summoner means getting access to tier 3 summons, then I feel that this perk is just too strong of an advantage to not have.

Although, I really wish that I had some skills to boost my mana regen, I am practically always broke, aka zero mana regen all the time because of my summons…

Name

 

Hp

13

hp

Race

Human?

Hp Regen

1.5

hp/h

Class

Elite Summoner

Mp

213

mp

   

Mp Regen

180

mp/h

 

Current

Max

   

Level

1

80

   

Experience

5

80

   
         

Stats

Base

Total

   

Str

6

6

   

Con

6

6

   

Dex

8

8

   

Agi

7

7

   

Int

158

276

   

Wis

240

420

   

Unallocated

5

     

Elite Summoner

         

Name

Level

Max

Description

 

Cost

Mass Mercenary Summon

0

100

Temporarily summon 1 tier 3 creature. [10-Beast,15-Plant.30-Undead,40-Elemental,50-Spirit, 80-Demon,90-Angel,100-dragon]

30/45/65/90/120/155/195/240

Evolve 2

0

20

[20]Permanently Evolve a summon to tier(3)

200mp

Summoner Teleport

0

30

Teleport to a summon, decrease Recall cooldown.

50mp

Summons' Network

0

30

Increase range of Summoner Communcation and allow Summons to communcate with each other within the range.

 

Summoner's Blessing

0

20

Increase(1-10) a summons stas by (10-50)%

 

Summoner's Space

0

10

Pocket Space to house summons(0-10)

 

Summoner's Mind 2

0

10

(0-25)% increase to Wis and Int

 

Summoner's Mana 2

0

20

(0-25)% increase to Mana and Mp Regen

 

Unallocated

0

       

 

The first thing I notice, is that I can get access to Tier 3 summons. That is the part that I wasn banking on to be in this class’s skill list. Unfortunately, to unlock the first basic beast type summon, it needs 10 skill points. Perusing down the list, Evolve 2 huh. I think that this means that I won’t have to worry about my life summons lagging behind everytime I class advance. This kind of progression implies that future summoner classes that would increase the tier of summons I can use, would also include this Evolve skill to keep my life summons up to standard. Summoner Teleport. It has no cooldown, lets me teleport to a summon, and even decreases Recall’s cooldown. The teleport function is incredible actually. WIth it I could easily move to my summons across great distances either to run away or aid my summons. Still I will probably leave it a 1 point for a while since I only need the teleport ability, and not much improvement from it. S. Network is pretty much an improvement on Summoners Communication. Not only does it increase the range, but also allows my Summons to communicate with each other. This skill is actually a high priority one in my opinion. Increasing the range at which we can communicate and giving access to my summons to this network is just amazing. Never underestimate the power of communications and logistics. 

 

Blessing, this is also a crazy skill. Increasing a summons stats by up to 50% is insane in my opinion. Although it seems that there is a limit to how many summons, the buff lasts forever I think. This obviously made for life summons, and I can’t imagine just how strong Sigrun, Ciel, and the rest would be with this insane buff. It will take a while to level the skill to get the full 50% increase since it starts at only a 10% increase. 

 

  1. Space is interesting to me as well. I know that my inventory cannot store living creatures, but it seems that this space is tailored for living summons. I wonder what the inside would look like. I don’t really see any immediate benefits from this kind of skill for now. Maybe it has a comfy bed and house to give a home to my life summons, but it is only for life summons..so I wouldn’t be able to use it. I mean if I can’t sleep on a comfy bed, my summons don’t need to either ……

Well I am sure that later on, I can store some summons in here, and then bring them all out to ambush someone, or maybe while traveling in a city, hiding my bodyguards would also be a helpful skill. 

 

The last 2 skills had my mouth drooling..just a little though. Summoner’s Mind and Summoner’s Mana are the skills that I have been hungering for a while. S. Mind increases my mage stats, while S. Mana increase my mana and mana regen directly. The later is actually much better that the former, since mana only has a .5 Int Ratio and mp regen only has a .25Wis Ratio. Directly increasing my mana 25% instead of my stats is the same as increasing my Int by 50% and Wis by 100%. 

 

Looking over my skills again, I notice that Merc Summon has an even higher mana cost, which is unnoticeable at the early races, but shows a 40mp increase form 200->240mp for dragons. It is unfortunate, but with the stats I gain from levels and from the last 2 skills I got, it shouldn’t be a problem in the future. Also I still have one more Oath of Fealty usage to use. Since I seem to be getting the Evolve Skill for each Summoner class, there is probably no need to hold onto the skill. Any summon I use it on now, will be able to evolve from my skills so I don’t need to wait for a Tier 3 summon, when I can just evolve a Tier 2 summon into Tier 3. 

 

Perhaps I could wait and see if I learn about more different types of summons, so that I can choose a better species to convert. Actually that is a very good point. I have time, so I’ll just wait and experiment to see if I can find a suitable type of summon. 

 

Ok then, my current plan is to put a point in S. Network, S. Teleport, 4 into S. Blessing, and 10 into Merc Summon. After which I’ll max S. Mind and S. Mana. Then I wonder if I should max Evolve 2 to upgrade my life summons, or put points into Merc Summon. Evolve seems the better choice to me, since prioritizing my life summons over mercenary summons seems more proper to me. 

The reason why I want 4 points in Blessing and 10 in Merc Summon, is that in Blessing it allows (1-10) summons to be blessed and the max level is 10. So most likely every point allows an additional summon to be blessed. I intend to bless all 4 of my current life summons, since they are the most active. 10 points in Mec Summon allows me to get the quickest access to tier 3 summons, plus it is only 5 mana more than a tier 2 beast summon so it seems like a real steal to me. I wonder how much of an improvement from a tier 2 beast to a tier 3 beast is. I know that from Tier 1 to 2 changed a large dog size wolf to a lion sized wolf so perhaps I can get a rhinoceros size wolf? With the introduction of goblin villages, kobold mages, and orcs it is imperative that I increase the quality of my summons in order to better deal with the numbers of these groups. Already my tier 2 beasts often can ignore the attacks of goblins and kobolds for the most part, bar their weak points like eyes, because of their tough fur or skin, but orcs, hobgoblins, and kobold mages can still cause some damage to them. This has been leading to accumulations of damage on my summon which either drains my mana to use S. Heal, or it overcomes my summons and causes them to die/desummon. 

 

With tier 3 summons, perhaps they could be strong enough to have an immunity to the increasingly stronger monsters we have been encountering. The further into the forest, the stronger and more numerous the monsters. If the monsters grow too strong for me, I know that I can walk back and level until I can deal with them, but I wonder if I should just accept a life of living in the wilds with my summons. That is to say should I just give up and live a safer and peaceful life. 

Should I slow down my pace, focus more on strength building, or keep on time skipping?
  • Yes Votes: 11 13.3%
  • No Votes: 15 18.1%
  • Maybe half and half Votes: 57 68.7%
Total voters: 83
18