MC-(Skill Review)
618 4 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Beginner Mage          
Name Level Max Description   Cost
Mana Bolt 10 10 Shoot a weak bolt of mana   10mp
           
Mage's Mind 5 5 [25%]increase to Int and Wis    
Unallocated 0        

Adept Mage          
Name Level Max Description   Cost
Mana Arrow 10 10 Fire a 3 arrow of Mana 20mp
Mana Guard 10 10 (100)% damage is transferred to Mp  
Mana Map 5 5 Use mana to map the surrounding area 10mp/s
Mage's Mind 2 5 5 (25)%increase to Int and Wis  
Unallocated 0        

Summoner          
Name Level Max Description   Cost
Mercenary Summon 20 20 Temporarily summon a creature. [1-Beast,5-Plant.10-Undead,15-Elemental,20-Spirit] 20/30/40/50/60
Life Summon 20 20 (1/10/20) summon a random lifetime summon  
Recall 10 10 Recall summons to your position.(1) hour cd  
Summoner Communication 10 10 Communicate with summons  
Unallocated 0        

High Summoner
         
Name Level Max Description   Cost
High Mercenary Summon 50 50 Temporarily summon tier 2 creature. [1-Beast,5-Plant.10-Undead,15-Elemental,20-Spirit, 30-Demon,40-Angel,50-dragon] 25/35/50/70/95/125/160/200
Oath of Fealty 20 20 [10,20] Contract a summon to become a life summon  
Evolve 20 20 Evolve a summon up to [10-tier 1,20-tier 2] permanently 100mp
S. Heal 10 10 Recover a summons hp. 1mp:5hp
S. Replenish 10 10 Recover a summons mana. 1mp:5 mana
Summoner Mind 10 10 (25%)increase to Wis and Int  
Unallocated 0        

Elite Summoner
         
Name Level Max Description   Cost
Elite Mercenary Summon 10 100 Temporarily summon 1 tier 3 creature. [10-Beast,15-Plant.30-Undead,40-Elemental,50-Spirit, 80-Demon,90-Angel,100-dragon] 30/45/65/90/120/155/195/240
Evolve 2 13 20 [20]Permanently Evolve a summon to tier(3) 200mp
Summoner Teleport 1 30 Teleport to a summon, decrease Recall cooldown. 50mp
Summons' Network 1 30 Increase range of Summoner Communcation and allow Summons to communcate with each other within the range.  
Summoner's Blessing 4 20 Increase(0-10) a summons stas by (10-50)%  
Summoner's Space 1 10 Pocket Space to house summons(0-10)  
Summoner's Mind 2 0 10 (0-25)% increase to Wis and Int  
Summoner's Mana 2 0 20 (25)% increase to Mana and Mp Regen  
Unallocated 0        

Life Summons

-Sigrun-Valkyrie(sword and shield). Awakened her wings upon evolving to tier 2 but still unable to sustain flight for too long. Instead uses it to enhance her agility, making long strides or quick bursts of speed. Has high agility and strength. Holds some lightning and holy skills similar to a paladin. Morally upright, strict with herself, and values her loyalty and service above all else. Her persona dons proudly the bearings of a soldier and warrior. Her attire is always ready for battle as her armor is always encompassing her. It is not full plate armor in order to not hinder her own agility, and resembles the placement of how one would done leather armor sparesely upon a person while not covering the joints to not hinder mobility, but it has since been upgraded to metal upon evolving and provides adequate protection. Does not like Ciel. 

-Nix-Earth Elemental, Combat form shows it as a 6ft tall slim earth golem, using earth manipulation to aid it in physical combat. Augments itself with hardened earth gauntlets and adept earth magic in fights. Unable to speak, but can still communicate feelings and gestures. Personality-Naive and brutal to enemies. 

-Laos-Snake, Although only a beast type summon, has shown uniqueness and traits well above normal beasts. Able to manipulate her size from a meter long to well over 10 meters in length. Is able to manipulate the venom in her fangs as well as produce poison and medicine from what she has eaten. Has a strong immunity to most poisons and venoms, allowing her to create various concoctions although still weak since this ability is still new. Likes cuddling and staring and master. 

-Ciel-A demon summoned and born for her master. Her countenance and personality showcase her aptitude as a butler, especially with current wardrobe consisting of formal attire, not as a suit, but designed tastefully enough to be fit for serving any royalty. She exudes a calm demeanor, but as a demon one can never know fully what lies behind her mask. What is certain however, is her loyalty. As a demon she bound by her promise and oath such that her very being is now for her master. Whether it be scouting, spying, or fire support for her lady, she would do it all. Does not like Sigrun. 

 

Monster Tiers

Tier 0-Normal lowest tier mobs(horned rabbits, grey wolves,etc)

        Able to provide trouble and kill normal village civilians, but can still be taken down by a group of villagers with weapons. 

Tier 1-Beginning of Monsters(goblins, kobolds,etc)

       Can kill normal villages, but can be taken down by an adequate lone adventurer, or group of low level                                 adventurers/mercenaries. 

Tier 2(orcs, giant pythons, etc)

        Can kill groups of low level adventurers, able to be taken down by a group of highly trained knights or moderately powerful group of     adventurers. 

 

Summon Tiers(all are half a tier stronger than their "wild counterparts", partially due to having the summoners  mana infused/supporting them, in addition to the having gained some of the summoners intelligence/awareness(upgraded from feral to domesticated))

Tier 1-The basic summons of any race type chosen. 

Tier 2-Evolution such as size are the most common, but some will start developing uniquely(Sigrun gaining her wings)

Tier 3-Evolution are now much more varied, elemental evolution being some of the most available as variants from the more  common  "greater" evolution which simply increases size and strength.(ex. Lightning Wolf). 

 

 

 

18