Misunderstanding
13 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Emily couldn't resist the temptation to check Olivia's phone while she was in the shower. She knew it was wrong, but her mind kept wandering and wondering about the pet names she had seen on Olivia's phone screen earlier.

As she scrolled through Olivia's messages, her heart sank. There were multiple messages from people with pet names like "darling", "honey", and "love." Emily's first instinct was to confront Olivia, but she didn't want to jump to conclusions. Instead, she decided to observe Olivia's behavior and wait for the right time to talk about it.

A few days passed, and Emily couldn't shake off the feeling that something was off. Olivia noticed that Emily was acting distant and uninterested, which was unusual for her. Olivia tried to ask Emily what was wrong, but Emily would brush her off, saying she was just tired.

One evening, while they were having dinner, Emily finally decided to bring up her concerns. She asked Olivia about the messages on her phone, and Olivia was completely taken aback. She couldn't believe that Emily had gone through her phone and violated her privacy.

Olivia explained that the pet names were from her friends circle and were purely platonic. She tried to make Emily understand that there was nothing to worry about, but Emily was still hurt and upset. She felt like Olivia was hiding something from her and wasn't being completely honest.

The conversation quickly turned into an argument, and both of them said things they didn't mean. Emily accused Olivia of cheating on her, and Olivia accused Emily of being paranoid and untrusting.

They decided to take some time apart and cool off. Olivia realized that she needed to take a step back and put herself in Emily's shoes. She understood why Emily was feeling insecure and decided to take the initiative to fix the misunderstanding.

Olivia planned a surprise date for Emily, where she took her to all the places that were special to them, like the park where they had their first kiss, the restaurant where they had their first date, and the rooftop where they had watched the stars together.

During the date, Olivia poured her heart out and explained to Emily how much she loved her and how important she was to her. She apologized for not being more transparent with her friends' messages, and promised to be more open in the future.

By the end of the date, Emily was in tears, and the couple hugged each other tightly. They both knew that they had been through a rough patch, but they had come out stronger than ever before.

As they lay in bed that night, holding each other close, Olivia whispered, "I love you, darling," and Emily whispered back, "I love you too, honey." They both laughed, knowing that those pet names would always hold a special meaning between them.

1