Nervous
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Emily was nervously tapping her foot on the floor while staring at her laptop screen. She had to present a topic about the social problems in an international conference on their campus, and the thought of speaking in front of a large audience made her anxious.

She decided to confide in Olivia, her girlfriend, who was sitting across from her on their apartment sofa.

"I'm so nervous, Olivia," Emily said, biting her lip. "I don't know if I can do this. It's such a big opportunity, and I don't want to mess it up."

Olivia took Emily's hand and gave her a reassuring smile. "Hey, it's okay to be nervous. But I know you can do this. You've prepared for this for weeks, and you know your topic inside and out."

Emily nodded, feeling a bit better. "Thanks, Olivia. I don't know what I'd do without you."

"Of course," Olivia replied. "I'll be there to support you every step of the way."

The day of the conference arrived, and Emily was a bundle of nerves. She had practiced her presentation countless times, but she was still anxious about presenting in front of so many people.

As Emily took the stage, Olivia sat in the audience, cheering her on. Even though the topic was not in her field of study, Olivia was still proud of Emily's hard work and dedication.

Emily's presentation went smoothly, and the audience seemed engaged in her topic. Afterward, Olivia rushed up to Emily to congratulate her.

"You did amazing, Emily!" Olivia said, hugging her tightly. "I'm so proud of you."

Emily smiled, feeling relieved and grateful for Olivia's support. "Thank you, Olivia. I couldn't have done it without you."

Olivia suggested they celebrate by cooking dinner together in their apartment. Emily agreed, and they spent the rest of the evening laughing, talking, and enjoying each other's company.

As they snuggled on the couch, Olivia looked at Emily with a warm smile. "You did great today, Emily. I'm so lucky to have you in my life."

Emily leaned in for a kiss, feeling grateful for Olivia's love and support. "I love you too, Olivia."

0