Prologue
44 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

All is black, they are countless stars in the infinite space, star after star that travel in a speed that i can't even imagine to count.

All is black, there is a man running in the air... i mean space, while touching the stars like sand in the sea, a black siloutte, with white teeth, blue eyes and a very pink toungue, that he was showing like making fun of someone. Suddendly he stand up his hand to wave them, like saying 'Hi, good travel' and while he was doing that, i was fu***** falling, i been falling for a very, VERY long time, is not the first time a space dude make fun of me, is like they know i cant stop falling, i just watching them, because i can't stop and they don't stop me for falling they just laugh thus fuc***, but well... let's continue falling down or falling up? Who care i just want to finally reach somewhere.
A woman with a lot of stars in her belly, an uncle with galaxies as moustache, a kid with his dog eating planets and a lot more of 'existences' that i wasn't even able to believe that where real are constantly watching, bullying, following and teaching me, while being silence, just with a smile, like they know where im going... while i was just falling down in the vast universe.

The thing i see are hard to believe, so many existances, planets, stars, galaxies, black holes, monsters, animals, rocks, energies and all of them watching me, without helping! And me, you know what i was doing all this time? FUC***** SCREAMING!! You know how terrifying is for me to watch all this monster and dudes! Even when there was a beautiful lady i couldn't understand here beauty at all, it just scared me, i forget how many time is piss myself, just to see my piss 'floating' in the sky (in the black sky that we call universe) and nothing to say about the subject number 2, *Cough*.

The worst thing being that i don't know when i'm gonna st... WAIT STOP STOP! GO BACK this is not the somewhere i want to reach, at least not this way, im gonna crash in that planet, please learn how to fly in less than 1 minute, please stupid body, move for once in this stupid falling down to the infinite space, at least i want to continue falling and not crashing in this planet that i just broke that stupid barrier. This planet is so blue! In my infinite knowledge i know that the blue is water, sea water and where i want to 'crash' but NO im going to the green, not even the white place, im gonna crash in the forest, im SO near dying, a very nice desicion to jump from that bridge to escape from a thief, it was just for a fu***** phone i just have to give it to him. *SIGN* There is nothing to do now, let's just close my eyes.
..
...
*BOOOOOM*
...
..
New York City in a park, near a bridge.

Michael Miguel Pujols, a young boy with dreams of being a profesional baseball player, was rejected to enter a professional team after playing for more than 15 years baseball and training for reach his goal. Finding himself seating in a bench with colleges panflets ready to persue a college carrear after giving up his dream to be a profesional player, crying like a baby while thinking of all his sacrifices, just for his dream been throw it to the trash bin just because he don't have enough 'talent', but after fighting 15 years to being something, he is strong enough to know, that he need to start making plans and now he is ready to jump to plan B: college.

"Mom, i'm sorry, i'm not gonna be able to play anymore" Is the only he can say with a sorrowful voice after wanting to give his mother some good news.

"Siempre te dije que estudiaras para doctor, your dream always was something that have a chance to be impossible, no matter how much you worked for it. I'm so proud of myself to teach you english, french and japanese, at least in the future you can tutor someone, hahahaha, your notes are good too, so you can enter a good college after explaining why you haven't enter one" Say his mother happy that his son have other path in his life even when his path 'fail'.

"Claro que si mami, but i wanted to and you and father where always helping me, i was so near too! If just i was born with more 'talent', i would be select it"

"Bah! Talent my culito, hardwork is the key to everything that is not baseball, so continue working hard in any other thing you want and your father and me will always continue helping you" Say his mother reasuring him, expecting something like this would happen she prepare his son for future 'circunstances'.

"I know mom is just tha-"

"Give me your phone dude, the money in your wallet, you know what, just don't move and let me take it for myself" More fast than a wild pok****, a thief appear and start walking toward him after dismounting from his bike while telling him that.

Scared and whithout second though our player jump from the bridge to the water trying to avoid the thug... but he never reach the water, all that was waiting for him where otherwordly entities, unkwnoun existences, magic, ki, dark matter, 'gods', panties, shirts, big foots and others big foots... while like a comet fall down to a planet, the green part of the planet and inside the green part the lake when a lady was naked... watching how a comet was coming her way... just to find a pervert... watching her body with a face that is saying G-E-T O-U-T T-H-E F-U****** W-A-Y.
..

...

*BOOOOOM*
...

..

Inside High Sunday City territory, in a lake (or river), a girl that in earth will look around 17-20 years, with black and long hair, long and 'sexy'  thighs , white but not pale skin, with beatiful blue eyes, around 174cm height and sex appeal that was big enough to put in shame a lot of girls that where on social medias like inst****, face****, por*hu* and others. Cleaning her body with cold eyes and what look like a 'heavy mood', suddendly start trembling, her whole body screaming in fear, a fear that fade to become curiosity for her to look at the sky.

*FUUUM FUUUUM* (Sound of something falling from the sky)

What she saw was a light traveling in very fast speed towards somewhere, each time nearest it's destiny. Opening her two eyes very wide, because the light was coming towards her, but she can't move, the energy that thing was emiting is so strong that force her to stay in place whithout here being able to move. Each seconds the light was near her, but she wasn't even able to close her eyes before she see a man with a desesparate look, that was coming toward her, pretty sure that he was screaming and in panic just to before reach her stop and start floating just above the water without touching it.

He was wrapped in a sphere of light, his naked figure getting 'covered' with cloth made of what she thing is qi and his eyes closed. He open his eyes and see her naked figure once more, before closing it again and turn around and seat in the water, expecting for her to relitate for his instrusion, but the power that was radiating from him make her unable to get angry at him, she know he was strong, she know that this was an accident, so she get out of the water and take her cloth and putting on.

"You, follow me" She say looking back at him.

"Ok" He stand up and follow her in silence.
...
..
After walking for few minutes, she stop and look a his eyes.

"Marry me... if you want to"

"... eh?"


Author note?

I literally don't know how to do anything on the website. This is a prologue to see how bad people would react to my english (like, i have never studied english, a little in college, i guess... it was technical) or if you guys think that is passable (my english) or enough to enjoy the story. This is not really the true story either... i guess this is like a parody of the true story... even when i have like 5 chapter of the parody. I was too trying to see how to publish things in the website, understanding the mechanics, etc.

Sooooo... please, if im too bad, say it, so i publish the story in some spanish website (i don't know any spanish website yet) and in the future to translate it (by my hands once i learn english lol) or completely give up, i mean i take this as hobby, i don't have a job, finish my studies, so i prefer to practice my english through practice... 

Im pretty sure this have a lot of mistake...

 

1