Conflict Arises
1.5k 4 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Are you two still not going to stop?”

Cathie sat in front of Nami and Luffy, looking at them speechlessly. At this moment, Nami was sitting above Luffy as they were kissing each other.

Both of them shook their heads at the same time without even breaking the kiss.

Seeing them so attached, Cathie turned her eyes to Zoro who didn’t seem interested. But, he was still playing with her breasts. Of course, it was because Zoro really enjoyed this feeling.

But, he had too much pride to admit it. Cathie rolled her eyes and said.

“Zoro, since Nami and Luffy aren’t done, why don’t you go over there and fuck her?”

“No!” Nami instantly broke the kiss and shouted. She stood up and stared at Cathie.

“I don’t know what you did but I am not going to let anyone else except him fuck me.”

Hearing her words, Cathie narrowed her eyes and suddenly let out a dangerous smile.

“Nami, let me ask you something. Since we have already reached this step, I am pretty sure that you won’t leave us. So, let’s put the disguises aside, and let me ask you this. If Arlong was to ask you to be his sex toy at the cost of freeing your village, wouldn’t you have agreed?”

Nami’s eyes showed a terrified look but the next moment, her gaze turned to Luffy who seemed a bit stunned by this question. She instantly gritted her teeth and shouted.

“But, I haven’t done anything with him. You should know that I just broke my virginity. Don’t causally blame others.”

“Of course, I know that you are a virgin and Arlong didn’t do anything sexual to you. But, I am saying, if he were to do it, would you have rejected him? I don’t think so.”

“You even had the guts to become a thief and steal one hundred million Bailey just to buy your village from him. If you could simply protect your village at the cost of losing your freedom, you wouldn’t have hesitated.”

“At that time, it wouldn’t be just Arlong who would’ve fucked you. There would be a lot of fishman. And, you should know that Arlong and these fishmen aren’t your comrades. They are your enemies.”

“So, why are you feeling guilty to let other fuck you especially when they are your partners.”

Hearing her words, Nami was stunned. Although none of the things Cathie said happened, it would’ve happened if the conditions were just like that.

She would even give up her freedom if it could save her village.

Thinking about this, Nami bit her lips with frustration.

“Of course, this isn’t the reason you don’t want to have sex with Zoro, right? When you had sex with Luffy, you found a strange feeling in your heart. You can’t describe this feeling but if you have sex with others, you feel like you would break this feeling.”

“And, you won’t break this feeling so you don’t want to have sex with others. I don’t need to say more, right?” Cathie chuckled as she continued speaking.

Nami looked at Cathie as if she was looking at a ghost. She didn’t understand how Cathie see through all this so precisely. But, she didn’t hesitate to deny it.

“No, no, that’s not it.”

“Don’t try to cover it, Nami. Even Luffy could feel that you are lying.” Cathie said as she pointed her finger at Luffy.

Luffy was looking at Cathie with confusion. But, he still turned his head at Nami and asked.

“Nami, are you feeling the same thing that I felt when I had sex with Cathie?”

Nami was stunned to hear that. She could accept that Luffy had sex with Cathie but she didn’t expect that Luffy would love Cathie.

“Alright, alright, Luffy, don’t make a misunderstanding here. What you two felt wasn’t love. It was just affection. Of course, affection is what you need to be together.”

“As for love, it isn’t just between lovers. It is between family, brothers, sisters, and crewmates. Of course, if you two fall in love and decided to have a baby one day, you can get married.”

“But Nami, let me ask you something. If one day, you happened to be assaulted by a pirate, would you stop loving Luffy and give up on him?”

As soon as she asked, Nami instantly shouted.

“Of course not!”

But, the next moment, her face turned red as she turned her head away and blushed.

“Yes, because you are a strong woman, not a whore. Do you think just because I am having sex with multiple men it makes me a whore? No, you are completely wrong.”

“When you have sex with someone whom you don’t love but instead of appreciating the sex with someone you love, you start to fall for the dick of someone else, then you will be a true whore.”

“It’s like feeling guilty about having sex behind your lover’s back. That makes you a whore. But, if you don’t have any guilt or shame for having sex with multiple men, then why would you be a whore?”

“Just because you have sex with multiple men? Are you kidding me? My pussy is just a toy for my pleasure. I will let anyone’s dick enter my pussy for pleasure. But it doesn’t mean that I will love that person with all my heart.’

At this moment, Cathie slowly moved toward Luffy and pulled down his pants. She puts her hand on his dick and slowly starts rubbing it.

“I love both Luffy and Zoro. But, I don’t love them as lovers. Instead, I love them as crew members. I don’t mind having sex with any one of them or even both of them at once.”

“For me, sex is just a play for pleasure. I don’t mind them loving me but it doesn’t mean I will love them. Of course, this is just my viewpoint. What you think depends upon you.”

Hearing her words, Nami slowly turned her head and stare at Cathie for a moment. Then, she smacked Cathie’s arm and said.

“Yes, you are indeed right. Pussy is just a toy for pleasure and pissing. But, have you ever thought that the reason why you of sex as a play of pleasure is because you weren’t satisfied by a single man?”

“For me, Luffy is more than enough. He can not only satisfy my heart but also my pussy. But you are different. You seduced Luffy and Zoro for power and pleasure.”

“For you, having sex with others makes you stronger and gives you more pleasure. But, I am different. I can’t get stronger by having sex with others. Nor, I need more pleasure.”

“I am more than satisfied with Luffy. So, I don’t need to ask for others’ dicks. If you want to do it, no one will stop you but it doesn’t mean you have any right to stop someone from doing something.”

Hearing her words, Cathie narrowed her eyes. Because Nami completely saw through her purpose. She joined Straw Hats because they have the greatest potential.

And, the more potential they have, the easier it would be to get stronger. Just when she was about to say something, Nami interrupts her and continues.

“But, I am also a member of this crew now. Although I don’t like your idea of having sex with others, I am still comfortable having sex with my crewmates.”

“Because if we start becoming uncomfortable with each other, a crew will fall apart. So, even if I love Luffy, I will still have sex with others and let them play with my body.”

“Because I don’t think you are wrong either. This physical body is just a tool. Although I didn’t use it for sex, I used it to earn money. There is no problem to use it for pleasure and bonds.”

Hearing her words, Cathie suddenly realized that she underestimated Nami. She suddenly chuckled and said.

“I’m sorry. It seems like our thinking collides but I am glad that we came to the same conclusion. By having sex, I can not only make myself stronger but also make my crew stronger.”

“But, if I want to have sex without any restriction, I need my crewmates to feel comfortable. So, I thought of letting the boys use my body however they want so that they won’t feel uncomfortable.”

“It’s just that I didn’t expect you to see through that.”

Nami snorted. She stood up and suddenly pulled Zoro into her bench. Then, she pulled his pants and put her hand on his dick while putting her other hand on Luffy’s dick.

“Although I love Luffy, I won’t be partial between crewmates. Since I have decided to join this crew, I am going to put my life on their hands and my pussy on their dicks.”

Nami got to her knees and started licking their dicks. She was doing it simultaneously. But since Nami was completely inexperienced in it, Luffy and Zoro felt like they needed to act in order to make her happy.

24