Evolving Weird Ship
974 6 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Zoro also looked at the tree and hesitated for a moment. Then, he shook his head and said.

“Let’s wait until the new members join us. It’s not like you won’t ask them to have sex with you.”

Cathie also nodded her head. She really didn’t care if she was seen having sex with others. But, she wasn’t extremely hungry for sex as well. She calmly turned around and held Zoro’s arm as she walked toward the ship.

After a few minutes, they eventually reached in front of their ship and after a few more minutes, Merry came with a new ship.

Looking at the Going Merry, Cathie showed a strange emotion. On the one hand, she truly wanted to go on an adventure with Going Merry but on the other hand, she wanted her ship to devour it.

After all, during Ennies Lobby, Going Merry would definitely fail even if they take care of it. After all, the kneel of the Going Merry isn’t made out of the Adam tree.

Of course, Weird Ship’s kneel wasn’t made out of the Adam Tree as well but unlike Going Merry, it could heal itself after eating powerful wood and even increase its durability.

That’s why she wanted Weird Ship to eat Going, Merry.

“Merry, unload everything from this ship.” Making a decision in her mind, she looked at Merry and asked.

“Yes, Miss” Merry already knew the future of his ship so he heavily nodded and went to Merry.

“Zoro, you go and help Merry. It will be much faster.” Cathie looked at Zoro and said.

Zoro nodded and went to help Merry.

While they were busy, Cathie asked.

‘System, can you resign Weird Ship into Going Merry?’

[Yes, Host! Since Weird Ship is connected to the system, it can be remodeled with the system’s interference. But, it costs some SP.]

‘How much?’ Without any hesitation, Cathie asked.

[200 SP]

Seeing this number, Cathie’s eyebrows rose as she asked.

‘System, show me the status panel.’

[Host- Cathie

Combat Powers- D Rank

Swordsmanship- E+

Strength- (E) / Speed- (F)

Stamina- (E+) / Endurance (D)

Abilities- Sube-Sube No-Mi, Nagi-Nagi No-Mi, Lust Domain, Gomu-Gomu No-Mi (Not Awakened),

Haki- Observation Haki (E)

Sex Points (SP)- 250

Inventory- Asura Sword Art, Power Potion*1]

‘Hmmm! It seems like saving some SP really worked but I was saving it for Silver Rank Lottery.’

‘Well, there is nothing I can do about it. I will earn more when the ship is complete.’

Thinking about it, Cathie nodded her head.

‘Alright, system use 200 SP to remodel the Weird in the shape of Going Merry but increase the size. Also, create more rooms.’

[Yes, Host]

[200SP has been deducted]

[Would like to start devouring the nearby ship?]

‘No wait, start when I say start.’

Cathie shook her head and watched Zoro and Merry taking out all of the loads. After a few minutes, Nami and Luffy also arrived. At the same time, the unloading was finished.

‘Alright, start!’

Under the astonished eyes of everyone, the Weird Ship moved closer to Going Merry and touched its front part. The next moment, it did something that scared everyone.

The front of the Weird Ship changed into a mouth and expanded several meters.

Crack! Crack! Crack!

It took a massive bite and almost devoured one-third of the entire Going Merry.

“Wow! Our Ship is eating another ship.” Luffy’s eyes widened and sparkled like stars as he screamed.

“So, is this how our ship eats other ships? Does this ship has devil fruit powers?” Nami’s eyes also widened but she quickly controlled her emotions and asked while turning at Cathie.

Everyone else also turned their eyes at Cathie except Luffy who was engrossed by a ship eating another ship. Suddenly, a drool came out of his mouth as he asked himself.

“Can I also eat a ship? Does it tastes good?”

Bam!

Suddenly, Nami clenched her fist and smacked his head.

“You idiot, how can a human eat a ship? Don’t be so ridiculous.”

Luffy didn’t care about that punch. He just cared about her words. He slammed his fist in his palm and realized.

“Yes, a ship doesn’t even taste good.”

Thud!

Everyone fell to the ground and stood up, shouting at Luffy.

“Is that what you should be concerned about?”

While they were discussing, Usopp and Kaya also arrived. Usopp was holding a massive bag behind him while Kaya was holding nothing.

Just as they came, they found the Weird Ship taking the last bite and completely devouring the Going Merry. At the same time, its shape also started to change.

Under the eyes of everyone, a miraculous change occurred. The Weird Ship slowly changed into Going Merry and also became a lot bigger than the normal ship.

“Wow! Wow! Wow! Cathie, your ship is amazing.” Although Luffy knew that this was his pirate ship now, he still didn’t forget to whom it originally belonged.

His eyes stared at the ship and sparkled so bright that even Nami was ashamed. After all, she was the owner of Pika-Pika No Mi. And now, Luffy was shining even brighter than her.

“Yeah! So, we don’t have to worry about inviting more members. Not only its size has increased, but it also has more rooms now.” Cathie smiled and replied.

Hearing her words, everyone’s eyes lit up. They quickly accepted the strange swallowing power of the Weird Ship.

“Alright, let’s load everything and leave!” Cathie turned her eyes at Luffy and others as she spoke.

At the same time, her eyes fall on Kaya and Usopp. Nobody noticed her gaze as she quickly put it away. Soon, they finished loading up all the materials and finally get on the ship.

“Alright, now that we finally have six members, how about we draw a Pirate Flag?” Cathie asked.

Hearing her words, Luffy vigorously nodded his head and said.

“Yes, I must draw a pirate.”

But, Cathie quickly cut his head and looked at Usopp.

“Usopp, your drawing skill should be good, right? Draw a skull with a straw hat on it.”

Hearing her words, Luffy pouted and said.

“I can draw too.”

“Luffy, leave this task to me. I will use my fifty years of experience to draw a perfect pirate flag.” Usopp patted his chest and started drawing while Luffy curiously followed him.

While they were drawing, Cathie took out a purple potion and passed it to Kaya.

“Currently, your physical strength is too low. Although it might be a little bit painful, drinking this will increase your physical strength, stamina, endurance, and speed.”

Hearing her words and looking at the potion, Kaya was stunned. She stared at Cathie for a moment without taking it.

“What are you hesitating for? It is a gift from Kaya. Soon, Usopp will get one as well. So, just drink it.” Nami saw her hesitation and forcefully put the potion in her hand.

She had completely accepted the fact that she would have sex soon.

Kaya stopped hesitating upon seeing Nami’s serious look and decided to drink it. As soon as she drank that potion, she felt a sting of pain in her body.

“Ahhh!” Her scream was soft but loud enough for Usopp to hear.

“Kaya!” Usopp hurriedly tried to rush toward her but Luffy stopped him and said.

“Don’t worry, Cathie is helping her. She must have drunk Power Potion. It increases your strength, stamina, endurance, and speed. I have seen Zoro drink it before.”

Hearing his words, Usopp paused and nodded his head. He remembered Cathie giving a similar kind of potion to her which was supposed to heal her.

Although he wasn’t sure if she was completely healed, he knew that she was physically weak.

So, if that potion could increase her strength, it was a good thing.

20