Kaya’s New Devil Fruit
948 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Function- Partner Domain

Effect- Earn Sex Points

Side Effect- Total Earned Sex Points will be halved before giving it to Host

Consumption- Stamina]

“What? That’s it?” Cathie looked at the system panel and frowned.

[Host, it isn’t that hard to understand it, is it?]

Hearing its question, Cathie nodded her head.

‘So, it consumes my stamina to activate this function, right? But, there should be some rules in it. I don’t think it will absorb my stamina just by activating it.’

‘But rather it should absorb my stamina whenever my partners have sex. As for side effects, it’s not something that bothers me that much. Even mosquito’s meat is meat.’

[Indeed! But that also means it will absorb Stamina when you are already having sex with someone. That would create a double or even triple burden on your stamina.]

Cathie shook her head and said.

‘It doesn’t matter to me. Luffy is a complete monster and so is Zoro. I can inherit their Stamina in a few more days. By then, I wouldn’t need to worry about running out of stamina.’

‘By the way, show me my new status window and also activate Partner Domain Function.’

With her command, a blue panel appeared in front of her.

[Host- Cathie

Combat Powers- D+ Rank

Swordsmanship- D

Strength- (D-) / Speed- (E)

Stamina- (D) / Endurance (D+)

Abilities- Sube-Sube No-Mi, Nagi-Nagi No-Mi, Lust Domain, Gomu-Gomu No-Mi (Not Awakened), Asura Sword Art

System Functions- Partner Domain (Activated)

Haki- Observation Haki (E)

Sex Points (SP)- 175

Inventory- None]

Looking at her status window, she realized that her strength has significantly grown. But even so, she was still within the ranks of D+.

‘That means if I want to reach C Rank, I need to make a powerful breakthrough. That being said, I do have Gomu-Gomu No Mi powers. I could unlock Gear 2 and Gear 3 to reach C Rank.’

But, soon Cathie shook her head. Although this was a good method to reach C-Rank, she still wanted to rely on her basic abilities, most importantly Haki.

Right now, she had only awakened Observation Haki through Luffy. Even though Luffy already had Armament Haki, she still couldn’t get it from him.

Thinking about it, she felt a bit sad.

‘Hush! Anyway, I should focus on Lottery. Let’s see if I can awaken a Spirit Potion.’

“System, activate the Lottery!”

At this moment, the same old wheel appeared in front of her. A few seconds later, it started spinning and after a while, it stopped. When it stopped, the pin landed on the ‘Random Devil Fruit’ section.

[Random Devil Fruit]

Looking at it, her eyes shrunk a bit. Unlike other sections, this was a huge gamble. The devil fruit might be extremely good or extremely bad.

She took a deep breath and decided to check this Devil fruit.

[Devil Fruit- Kami Kami No Mi; Model- Tenshi]

‘Huh?’

Cathie tilted her head in confusion. It’s not because she didn’t understand those words. It’s just that it shocked her.

Kami Kami No Mi was something that never appeared in the story simply because, unlike other mythical devil fruit, it is already a god’s devil fruit.

If this name was properly translated, then it can be called ‘God-God No Mi; Model- Angel.

‘Fuck! My luck simply soared after coming to this world. Not only I unlocked Supreme Slut System that fulfills my desires but also win every lottery.’

She couldn’t contain her happiness.

But she was still hesitating to eat this devil fruit simply because this was the best devil fruit for Kaya.

Although her body was no longer weak, it could still be used to make her stronger. And, considering it is modeled after an angel, it should have healing abilities.

‘Anyway, I don’t think I need this that much. Although I couldn’t get Pika-Pika No Mi from Nami, I should be able to get it in the future. So, there is no need to worry right now.’

Thinking about it, she puts the devil fruit in the inventory and finally takes a bath. She was standing inside the bathroom for quite a while.

After taking a bath, she walked out of the bathroom wearing nothing but a bathrobe. She saw Usopp and Kaya sitting next to each other with shy expressions on their faces.

Looking at them, Cathie chuckled and said.

“Are you still acting shy after doing all that?”

“Don’t be rude, Cathie! It was the first time they did something like that and it was in front of others. Of course, they would feel shy.” Nami rolled her eyes and sternly spoke.

She was sitting on a couch while holding Luffy’s head on her lap.

Cathie didn’t argue with Nami. This girl was somewhat crazy and she dares to beat her if she tries to argue with her.

“Anyway, I have good news for you all. My abilities have finally improved. Although I still need to have sex with you guys to increase my strength and get your abilities, I no longer need to rely on myself to get those potions and devil fruit.”

“You can think of it like a job. I am an owner and you guys are my workers. Let’s just say sex is your work. The more you work, the more I earn as an owner.”

“And, the more I earn, the more I can spend or increase your salary.”

Hearing her words, Luffy twitched his eyebrows and asked.

“Then, why didn’t you give me any salary?”

At this moment, there was a deep silence in the room.

Bam!

Nami smacked his head and said.

“Idiot, this salary isn’t the salary normal people get after work. Think of this salary as that Spirit Potion that you use to awaken Haki or Power Potion that Zoro and Kaya used. And, even my devil fruit can be concluded as a salary.”

Saying so, her eyes widened as she looked at Cathie and asked.

“Does that mean we will get more rewards than before?”

Cathie nodded her head and said.

“Indeed! It’s just that the effect will be halved.”

“Even so that’s amazing. With Kaya and Usopp, Me and Luffy, you and Zoro, we can easily earn two rewards in a single day even if you don’t have sex with others except for Zoro.”

”And if you still have enough energy to have sex with others, we will earn even more.” Nami’s eyes sparkled as she said that. Although it didn’t have a lot to do with money, she was still excited.

After all, it would make her stronger and her crew as well.

“Ahem! So, what did you earn this time?” Usopp cleared his throat and attracted her attention while asking.

“Oh yeah! I almost forgot this.” Only then Cathie remembered the devil fruit and quickly took it out. She threw the devil fruit at Kaya and said.

“This is an extremely powerful devil fruit, maybe even stronger than Nami’s devil fruit. Eat it quickly.”

Kaya caught the Devil Fruit in her hand and hearing Cathie’s words, she was shocked. She didn’t think she would get a devil fruit so soon and it was even stronger than Nami’s.

Although she hadn’t tried it yet, she still decided to believe Cathie after all she had no reason to lie.

“Cathie, what kind of Devil Fruit is this?” Luffy who was the first owner of the devil fruit in this room excitedly asked.

“It’s Mythical Zoan Devil Fruit. In this world, there are only a handful of mythical devil fruit users, maybe they can even be counted on a single hand.”

“It’s called Kami Kami No Mi; Model- Tenshi.”

Hearing the name of the devil fruit, Nami was the first one to freak out.

“You mean this is a god’s devil fruit modeled after an angel?”

Only then everyone understood the situation and were shocked beyond belief. Kaya’s hands trembled as she almost dropped the devil fruit on the ground.

“Indeed! This is a God-Level Devil Fruit even rarer than most of the mythical Zoan. Quickly, eat it and try its ability.”

Kaya was hesitating a bit after hearing more about this devil fruit.

“Kaya, you should eat it. After all, if you eat it, you will get even stronger.” Seeing her hesitating, Usopp finally turned his eyes to her and spoke.

Kaya still hesitated and looked at Cathie.

“Miss Cathie, I don’t need to be combatant, right? I think if Mr. Usopp eats this devil fruit, it will be much better.”

Hearing her words, Nami, Luffy, and Zoro were surprised. But soon, they all showed smiles. Usopp was astonished as he quickly tried to change her mind.

But, before he could say anything, Cathie spoke.

“This devil fruit isn’t suitable for Usopp. Usopp is a sniper. Even useless devil fruit can show astonishing power at the hands of the qualified user. Even if you give this to Usopp, he isn’t a ‘qualified’ user for this specific fruit.”

“Angel’s most repeated powers are healing and flight, both of which do not seem to be good for a snipper. And, even if my assumption is wrong, I have a perfect devil fruit for Usopp in mind.”

“It’s just going to take some time.”

17