Life and Death
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Prince Kairon walked out of his HQ hearing the alarms go off.

He wondered if a comet had made it through or if the alarms were faulty.

When his men had come to him, telling him about an anomaly in space.

He ventured forth seeking untapped treasure in his sector.

He never expected it would come with obstacles.

Kairon was tall and left his basic outlook the way he was built to save on his lifespan, unlike some of his siblings.

Pale faced with slits under his eyes racing down his neck. And metallic black hair.

He was equipped with a large long sword, wide and almost the length of his body.

Kairon stood at his post, watching the Aratris bombard his camps.

He telepathically signalled the kayzuc to swarm and take down the spaceship.

Then he yelled out in a megaphone like voice.

"Everyone! We are under attack! All of you get in formation! Find the enemy and eliminate them!"

His voice almost reached the entire camp, except for the two brothers taking out the giants.

Kairon realized his army had taken incredible amounts of damages.

He was impatient wondering who was responsible for this.

Then the brothers strolled into view from a pathway through the burning camps.

"Who are you guys! Attacking me! Kairon, a Prince of Ceria !"

He exclaimed as they walked in closer.

A flash of lightning struck down aiming for him followed by a boom in the sky moments after.

Instinctively he had summoned a thick dirt wall above his head shielding him from the strike.

"Osei..."

He said, as his mouth twisted in a nasty grin.

"So you've finally rebelled. I've been wanting a reason to kill you, but this couldn't come at a worse time."

He placed one hand on his face, shaking his head.

The two brothers were in view now, swords out, bracing themselves.

Osei powered up to the first ascension.

As blue veins snaked evidently all over his body.

"You see, a bunch of insects seem to have infested that blue planet near that star... I want lifespan to challenge my older siblings. So come a long now, my slave and kill for me again."

He said, smiling psychotically.

Tobi started firing continuous series of fireballs, as Osei zipped around the outskirts and flanked in.

Kairon summoned twenty humanoid golems, from the ground, each six feet.

Some taking the fireballs for him, others went for Osei.

Osei broke through the golems cladded in electricity.

He swung his sword aiming for the Kairon's neck.

Kairon smiled and a metal golem came out of nowhere trucking him.

He was sent flying back into a nearby tent.

Metal.

Tobi forgot Osei had told him, some ground wielders were proficient enough to move metal

He had only attempted stones and dirt.

He wondered if his brother was ok.

Within seconds, electricity sparked out of the tent as Osei crashed through zipping back to the metal golem, engaging with it.

Blood was dripping down his head, he had sustained some injuries.

The rest of the golems swarmed Tobi.

He backed up while cutting down one at a time.

The metal golem was reacting to each strike Osei threw.

While he thought of a new strategy to get closer to Kairon, two arms grabbed his feet and a giant golem protruded out of the ground swinging a giant fist the size of Osei's body.

Osei braced for the impact, as he was sent flying across the camp.

The rest of the golems attacking Tobi, dropped to the ground when the giant golem appeared.

"Osei!"

Tobi called out for his brother.

He was angry and scared at the same time.

Kairon had shown greater ground abilities than he had at his disposal.

It felt hopeless.

How could anyone on Earth stop them. His friends, his family.

A million thoughts ran through his head.

No.

This was why this power was made, for this moment right now, he couldn't lose.

He shook his head and slapped his cheeks.

Kairon looked off into the direction that Osei flew.

Then said, "I guess I will check on him later."

He then turned his attention to Tobi.

"Now who are you."

Kairon's voice seemed to pierce Tobi's entire being.

While trying to hide his fear, Tobi spoke, "my name is Tobi. I am a human from Earth... I'm sorry, but I can't let you invade my home.

"Ahh I see. It seems Osei has grown soft. Trying to save insects before extermination. I guess I should rehabilitate him later... May I ask though, how can you summon fire when your people are so primitive?"

Kairon was curious.

Tobi finally settling his nerves, said, "there are things in this universe, you will never understand."

As he said that, Tobi summoned a humanoid golem behind Kairon grabbing him in a bear hug as tight as possible.

He had just grasped it from watching Kairon.

Then he lunged forward swinging his sword down.

As flames raced towards Kairon, the ground broke up and a giant golem almost 20 feet tall took the strike head on for Kairon.

Tobi jumped back, cladding himself in electricity, the same way his brother does, but not as efficiently.

Then he started flanking.

Kairon dumbfounded, called out, "how can you use more than one ability!"

Tobi threw more fire balls at him. His breathing started getting heavy.

He was starting to get exhausted.

Kairon dodged them all or had golems take the blast. He then created fifty more golems all chasing and running after Tobi.

Unable to get closer, Tobi froze them all then broke them to pieces with sword slices flying on fire.

He followed up by flinging all the ice pieces at the fastest speed he could, at Kairon.

The shower of ice and rock hit their mark.

Breaking through a dirt wall he summoned, burying him.

Tobi dropped to his knees, celebrating victory.

He shouldn't have dropped his guard though.

The ground rose up around him and giant hands made of dirt, rose up in a cupping shape.

With a clap, enclosed him.

Metal rubble flung at the hands like a magnet, sealing him in.

Tobi was captured.

0