Two Front War
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sarah had been pacing around the command center at Beyond HQ.

She couldn't help but be worried about the outcome of the invasion.

She was receiving slight delays from her replica on the Aratris.

Suddenly alarms started to ring on one of her consoles.

She rushed to it.

Eight war space ships were descending down on Earth.

Her defences had already been bypassed and destroyed.

The ships split up in two directions.

Four heading for China and the other four descending down on France.

This was bad.

China had not joined the alliance, so BSF was not clear to head there.

Sarah immediately sent her replicas to call the President and the ambassadors, but they did not respond.

She bit her lip, then ran to the Nova's dorms to prepare them for battle.

Back on Sonara...

Astrya was freezing away each golem Carina rushed at her, then she returned multiple flying ice spikes at her.

Carina formed a rock wall to block the incoming barrage, then she flanked to the right and drew out her short sword.

Astrya smiled.

"You know I like strong girls like you..."

She rushed at her welcoming the challenge.

Carina covered her body in light rocks to help in defense and made sure her hands were padded with dirt.

Just before Astrya could reach her, Carina raised a golem behind aiming to strike her from the back.

The golem froze as ice formed a path from behind Astrya's heels leading up to it.

Carina shocked, braced for impact, for Astrya's strength was greater.

As their swords collided she grimaced and held her ground.

Astrya smiled sinisterly.

"I could make you part of my collection... Such fair skin. Yes I must!"

As she said that she pushed Carina stumbling back then summoned an ice wall around her.

Carina freaked out but quickly launched herself up and away, out of the enclosure with an rock platform.

"Stay with me!"

Astrya screamed.

From the corner of her eye, a blur, but it was too late.

Amaara cut down with her full might, flames dancing bright over her sword.

Astrya put her sword up to block, but she couldn't block with ice on time.

Her left hand sailed off with her left side.

She dropped to her knees screaming.

"Now Carina!"

Amaara ordered, blood dripping down the side of her head.

She could feel a ribcage broken, but had already taken the booster to ignore the pain.

Carina placed both of her hands down.

A giant grew out of the ground with stones and metal, forming brass knuckles towering above Astrya.

It punched down repeatedly.

As it did, Amaara concentrated all the power she could in her hands.

She drew further amounts of energy from around her into her hands.

Sarah had told her before the mission.

To defeat the children of Atlas we needed to destroy the core, or destroy them whole.

The only problem is their core is as small as a marble, and it can be moved around their body faster than a blink of an eye.

So the only option was to destroy them whole or they would regenerate, with the lifespans they've gathered.

Amaara knew their mission was resting on her.

The golem started slowing down, then it froze, the ice continued around it.

"My love, how can you do this to me. It seems I'll have to teach a lesson you can't ever forget!"

Astrya called out as she climbed out of the rubble half forming.

The golem crumbled.

Carina was starting to get tired, but she continued to float on her rock platform to keep away from the ice wave.

Amaara kept focusing and condensed the ball ten times over while hovering to avoid the creeping ice.

The flaming ball of fire was rotating insanely fast, cutting her palms with burns as she started to over heat.

Carina knew they only had one chance to get this right or they had to pull out.

She was the support for this mission.

She decided to create flying golems, rushing them at Astrya.

Astrya turned her attention back to Amaara as she formed ice spikes around her, taking down all of Carina's golems.

"You bitch, I'm definitely killing you slowly for that," she said to her.

Amaara smiled.

"Nahh, I don't see you doing any of that."

Carina dropped the collection of golem rubble she raised in the air with the last of her strength.

Astrya leaped forward towards Amaara to avoid it, noticing it at the last second.

The rubble crashed down hard catching her.

Half of her body was crushed in the rubble trying to reform.

She screamed again.

"Who... Who are you insects?"

Amaara jumped in the air,  flames on her heels floating for a few seconds.

"We're the ones sending you back to hell."

She smiled one last time at her and said, "Ignite: Solar Flare."

Flames cracked open out of the ball she put forward.

Racing towards Astrya who was defenceless.

She put out one hand up at incoming blast trying to return an attack, but Carina moved the rubble forward and covered her hand so only her head stuck out.

"I'm not your toy!"

Carina yelled out with a serious face.

Astrya looked back at the blast forming ice spikes in the air to block it, but to no avail.

The explosion was deafening.

Amaara dropped to the ground suffering from third degree burns.

Carina rushed to her, taking out painkillers and plunged one into herself first to help her explosive headache.

Then she plunged one into Amaara's arm. Who was already unconscious from the pain.

"We won... We won... You did great Amaara..."

She smiled looking down at her, then she fell over knocking out.

Back to Bolgan's castle...

Bolgan launched all of his floating projectiles at Tobi.

Tobi flew higher to avoid them, but they kept following him, so he made his way towards Bolgan.

Unsheathing his sword, he sent forth the flaming electric boulder he had been holding onto.

Bolgan used a rock pillar under his feet, leaping him up in the air, to cut down the flaming rock in two with his axe and bare strength.

He broke a piece off the column and used it to keep himself flying towards Tobi.

Their weapons collided as Bolgan's projectiles crashed back down into the city around them.

They both smiled at each other.

Then jumped back to make some distance while floating.

"It's been along time since, I fought someone worthy outside of my siblings."

Bolgan said, readying his axe.

Tobi braced himself back into a defensive formation.

"You may find me worthy, but I have no respect for a warrior that holds slaves."

Bolgan frowned at Tobi's words.

"Well if you don't put the weak to work, they will overstep their place. I am merely asserting the right I have obtained with my power."

Tobi shook his head.

"I guess we weren't going to see eye to eye anyway."

Buzzes sounded off in his ear.

"Tobi."

"What is it Sarah."

He whispered back.

She trembled a bit as she said this.

"I didn't want to tell you in the middle of your fight, but you need to hurry. Earth is being invaded."

0