The Hashin
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mado, was extremely annoyed to be held up, by a single child of Atlas, when the man himself was here. He knew he could defeat her easily, however, it would take quite a lot of strength, which would be a disadvantage against Atlas.

He glanced at his brother, after sending Calypso flying far off. He watched Rael cut Zelha's arm off and kick her flying through a hill.

"Rael! Do you think you can handle both of them on your own?"

Rael, looked at his brother, squinting with skeptical eyes.

"You're not planning on leaving me here alone are you."

Mado smiled.

"Oh come on! If we're both stuck here, none of us will get to fight Atlas. After you kill them, come and join me, otherwise, he might escape."

Just then, they both felt an incredible amount of energy coming from Akio's direction. Followed by earthquakes, shaking the world around them.

They both looked at each other at the same time, then Rael cursed, as a replica of him, made out of the strongest steel and magma launched out of the ground, intercepting Calypso's strike. Aiming for Mado.

Mado smiled at his brother, then gathered some energy.

"Thanks, brother."

Then he teleported, leaving him alone, as the two girls charged him.

Atlas vs the Hashin...

Atlas landed in a valley, as his platform and restraints crumbled apart, from the impact. He looked above him, Hashin jetted towards him, with a fist covered in magma.

He went into second gear, sidestepped, and punched him in the gut, destroying his internal organs as he was sent flying hundreds of kilometers away.

"One down."

Atlas sighed, then flipped back, as another crashed down from above, followed by one coming from below, grabbing his legs, and burning them as a third tried to punch him in the back.

He ducked forward, and flipped, lifting his legs and the Hashin below ground, to smash him back into his comrade. Not giving him time to think, he raised his hand behind him, as a blast wave of lava was blocked by an invisible forcefield, slightly cracking.

Atlas shook his head, realizing that they were ready to risk each other's lives. He raised his left hand as a dual wave of magma pressed him from behind.

The three Hashin yelled as they aimed to crush him. However, a moment later, Atlas released an outburst of energy, pushing back their attack at them.

They were knocked off their feet and showered by a wave of scorching lava, as Atlas appeared between the two nearest each other, shooting spheres of telekinetic force at them.

"Particle Vortex."

The two, once whole, seemingly burst like balloons, showering blood everywhere. The Hashin on the opposite side, watching as he got up, yelled at the top of his lungs.

"You'll pay for that!"

He clasped his hands together and gathered energy.

"Forbidden Art-"

He stopped talking, as he was raised into the air. Atlas walked up to him, kissing his teeth.

"I'm not a fan of your gruesome art."

The Hashin's body began to contort, then as he tried to utter a few barely audible words, Atlas crushed his entire body. Sighing in disappointment, he could not keep the blood off of his clothes.

A large pool of energy forced him to glance up at the sky. He frowned, as he watched three more Hashin, pooling together a massive sphere of lava. Condensed hundreds of times over by an ice user, as she struggled to hold together all of the pressure, within a thin film of ice.

They launched it, yelling in unison.

"Forbidden Art, Merciful Extermination!"

Each of them, coughed up blood, as the ice user's arms began to tear itself apart, from within like a ripple, heading towards her main body. She screamed, but held on, as all of them put in every drop of their energy.

Atlas took a deep breath, raising his hand towards the pressurized bomb, heading toward him.

"I'm so disappointed. How low have you Hashin fallen in the past millennia."

Immense energy began to well up within him, as he prepared himself, however, out of nowhere, a chain of lava whipped around him, holding him tight.

Atlas cursed, he forgot that they were, complete masters of stealth. He looked behind him, as two Hashin held on to the chains tightly, reinforcing it with their iko and burning it with their rage.

He took a deep breath, as the world seemingly began to stand still. His hair flickered full silver, with silver and black veins coursing and glowing through his body.

Furiously, he snapped himself out of the chains, holding onto it, onto the remnants, overtaking their iko and grasping their hands firmly on the chain with telekinesis, as he dragged them into the incoming attack.

Rupturing the thin ice shield, letting out a tremendous explosion killing them instantly. Yet, the explosion seemed to maintain a fixed position in midair and began to condense, bizarrely.

The Hashin in the sky, braced themselves, wary of what was going on. However, within a blink of an eye, an invisible massive sphere crashed into the three of them. All they could do was look within, as they tried to raise their heads, lift their arms, or move their bodies, to no avail. Traces of their iko shimmered within the condensed explosion, which hadn't stopped, till they reached a safe enough distance.

"AHHH!"

Atlas admired his handiwork, putting his hands to his ear to listen to their screams before the deafening explosion, shook him a bit, as he undid his transformation.

"Now then, what should I do about this situation."

He could feel a Hashin flying away with Tobi and Osei's body. Smiling, he began to start making his way, when the world around him began to shake, with intense earthquakes and fissures sprouting in the far-off distance, making their way towards him.

"Akio!”

He yelled at the top of his lungs.

"What have you done?!"

On Senae's outskirts, above the heated battle between Cerian and Kirosian forces...

The Hashin had just finished, helping the last of Beyond's forces off of the ground. None of their forces were allowed to land except for them, so he watched, disgusted, as the Kirosians mercilessly power through Cerian infantry with ease, and enjoy their chance at battle.

He encountered several soldiers already and avoided many that went for his head, as soon as they saw his crest. This was why he switched on the invisibility in his clothes and remained above, overlooking the situation, as the last shuttle began to jet off. A few hundred meters away.

They changed the plan, for the shuttle to rendezvous with the others since it had gotten too dangerous near the extraction site. However, out of the blue, the shuttle exploded as if squished by something.

The Hashin was alarmed by what he had just witnessed. Immediately contacting the Hashin on evacuation.

"It's 13. I'm not sure how, but the last shuttle has just been destroyed."

Number seven spoke up.

"What? How?"

Thirteen shook his head.

"I'm not sure, but I've just sent an alert to Commander Ba'jin to send another. Unfortunately, all of Rennaya has become a large battlefield. He'll need to create a small window for us, to help them escape. "

He tapped his temple once.

"21 did you find them?"

Twenty-one chimed in.

"Yes, I did. The one they call Sarah is heavily wounded and losing a lot of blood. Kiala is fine, however, the shuttle they tried to reach, fell into a crevice."

A blur caught thirteen's eye, as he glanced around, finding nothing. Relieved, he continued his conversation.

"3, 7, 21. Make your way to these new coordinates that I'm sending you. I will secure the location until you get there."

"Hai!"

They answered back, closing the comms. He sighed, as he began making his way toward, the new site. He knew the air force commander had a lot on their plate, but he just had to trust, that they would be able to pull through.

Suddenly, he saw a flash of a large black object, in front of him. Disappearing and reappearing, faster than the eye can blink.

Seconds later the camouflage statically, came undone, as something the Hashin, had only heard of in stories, but never actually seen, opened its jaws wide, baring large razor-sharp teeth.

The beast had long noticed him, wondering, why he had treaded onto its domain. Regardless, with a futile attempt, he tried raising his hands to protect himself, as a massive black dragon, chomped down on him, swallowing him whole.

Letting out a deafening roar.

0