29. Twisted Desire
439 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

AN: Once more, thank you all so much for reading my story! I wouldn't have had the spirit to finish this project without your readership and feedback!

If you enjoyed this story, consider supporting my other projects on my Patreon!


Twisted Desire

Hour had passed. Hours of skin sliding against skin, flesh slapping against flesh, bodies grinding together in fervent pleasure. Dozens of young men and women entangled in the thick web of lust and lechery. Pairs and trios and even foursomes! Sucking, licking, riding, and fucking! Hours of it - until only Vivian and Matthew remained locked in their carnal union. 

The rogue Amazon and her chosen husband, the teenager, continued to fuck. They were both upon the central dais and she had Matthew flat on his back, fucking herself on his cock. The rest of the gathering, they were all spent. But Vivian could feel their eyes on her, watching her ride Matthew with wild abandon. It only spurred her on. She wanted them to see. They would bear witness to something divine - the very moment Vivian Kaplan was bred.

Vivian shuddered, grunting as she slammed her hips and ass down onto Matthew’s lap. His cock, so long and thick, struck deep into her squelching pussy. She sighed as he hilted inside her, her eyelids fluttering some as heat and delight pulsed through her body. She was so full, stuffed to the brim with meat. The joining of man and woman, taught to her to be an abomination, a violation of her womanhood. But here and now, it felt exquisite. Just as it had every other time she had given herself to Matthew.

A moan floated from Vivian’s lips as she settled atop her husband. She stared down into his eyes, taking in the masculine beauty of his youthful face. A smile broke across her face then and she wiggled her hips some as she straddled him, rattling his cock around her insides so deliciously. The groan that left her lover’s lips sent a twinge to her lower belly. Vivian bit her lip and leaned down, draping her body atop Matthew’s.

“I knew I made the right choice picking you.” She said to him, her voice light and breathless.

“Happy to live up to expectations.” Matthew huffed, wearing a cocky smirk. His hands slid over her wide hips, reaching down to palm her full moon ass. Vivian rolled her hips in response, hissing as his fingers roughly bit into the soft flesh.

“You exceed them, love.” Vivian purred. Then she bucked her hips hard, drawing a pleased growl from her younger lover. She felt his prick throb inside her. A delightful thrill fluttered through her body. It was time. “Are you ready?”

“I’ve always been ready.”

“Then do it! Fill me up, Matthew! Breed your wife for all to see!” Vivian cried out, rising back onto her husband’s lap. 

She rolled her hips furiously, rocking atop her most beloved stud. Her star pupil. The only young man at Kingston who could keep up with her lustful demands. And thus the only one worthy of siring a child on her. He would do it before his peers, offering undeniable proof of his virility. All would know what kind of man he was. And all would know that he belonged to her.

Vivian reached her peak first, tumbling over and down into that blissful chasm. Her whole body seized, the shock of ecstasy running her through like a bolt of lightning. She shrieked, clutching at Matthew’s firm shoulders in a desperate bid to steady herself. 

Agonizing, exquisite heat bloomed from her core, her pussy tightening around the rod that skewered it. A moment later, she felt his cock twitch and throb in turn. Matthew cursed through grit teeth, following Vivian over the edge.

She felt him pulse inside her, each jerk sending a shot of warmth straight into her silk depths. She could feel the heat splatter against her insides, feel him drenching her womb with his seed. Every shot from his churning balls was even more wonderful than the last. All the while, Vivian wailed in joy. It was perfect.

They rode out their pleasure together, writhing, trembling, screaming through the waves of ecstasy that lit their bodies on fire. All while the rest of the Brotherhood looked on. There was a measure of pride that swirled in Vivian’s heart then. She just showed the other women the gold standard.

Let them try and match my efforts. To truly embody their purpose as women…

Vivian and Matthew came down from their high, breathless and sweating. The Amazon sat up, straddling him, and felt the warmth of her husband’s offering settle in her belly. She drew one hand up, resting it upon her lower tummy. The soft glow of euphoria rained over her then, permeating the air like a cloud. She let out a soft, happy sigh, knowing that it was done. 

Slowly, she lifted herself off of Matthew, shivering as his manhood slipped out of her. She too felt his precious seed dribble from her aching cunt, but the Amazon didn’t bemoan the loss. Matthew and his offering had already done their job.

New life grew within. In her heart, in her soul, Vivian just knew.

She stood on shaky legs, breathing in deep. Vivian smirked, knowing she must have offered quite the sight to the rest of the gathering. Her tall, pale body glistening with sweat, powerful but also womanly. Well fucked like a woman ought to be, bred by her man’s magnificent cock - and proud of it!

Vivian turned, beaming at the exhausted yet riveted onlookers. She spread her arms, basking in her triumph.

Motherhood!” She cried out, presenting herself as the pinnacle. “The greatest achievement of a woman’s existence!”

“Yes, mistress!” The gathering answered as one, their voices resounding against the high ceiling of the chamber. 

Candlelight flickered all around, but what glittered the brightest were their eyes - all of them set on Vivian and Matthew. Admiring. Adoring. Idolizing.

Vivian drank it in. All of her subjects, the disciples of her new paradigm - the only true paradigm. But out of all of them, Vivian found her eyes drawn to her most recent quarry: the Birds of Prey.

To one side, Vivian spotted Barbara Gordon - the redhead who wore the mask of Batgirl. Barbara was nestled comfortably in Andrew Westfield’s lap, naked and well-fucked like every other woman in the chamber. She seemed so small and slender compared to Westfield’s more impressive musculature. It made Vivian wonder how the girl ever considered pursuing a career in superheroics in the first place. 

But that was in the past now. Vivian had shown Barbara a new path. A better path. One that the redhead seemed most pleased to experience, judging from the look of content on her pretty, rosy face.

Vivian turned her eyes straight ahead, seeing Dinah Lance and Helena Bertinelli - the Black Canary and the Huntress. They had fought crime together on the streets of Gotham, a childish attempt to compete with the likes of the Batman. But now they would join Vivian as Matthew’s women - a young man so gifted as her husband couldn’t be sated by one woman alone.

Batgirl. Black Canary. Huntress. All three were women who thought they could defeat their own nature. Living miserable lives of conflict and stress, struggling in vain for the right to act as men. Vivian couldn’t help but feel an overwhelming sense of triumph. She had saved these women from themselves. But more than that, these caged birds offered up so much potential.

With the things these new inductees knew, the connections they had in their old lives… the Kingston Brotherhood now had an opportunity like nothing that came before.

…But that would be for later.

Vivian strode forth on bare feet to the edge of the dais. She smiled as her beloved Matthew came up beside her. Together they stood tall over Vivian’s new sister-wives. Dinah and Helena remained on their knees, staring up at them both with eager eyes. 

The Amazon allowed a devious smile to curl her full, red lips. She might now share Matthew with these two women, but that did not mean that they were equal.

Vivian reached forward, running her fingers through Dinah’s blonde locks. The Black Canary’s eyes fluttered shut, a soft sigh flowing free. Vivian’s smile grew.

“Soon, you both will know the gift of creating life with Matthew.” She told them both, her words coming like velvet.

Dinah and Helena stirred in excitement, rising onto their knees.

“What do you wish of us?” Crooned Helena, ever the most eager of the three - though she had known the Brotherhood’s touch the longest.

“We’ll do anything you say.” Dinah urged, her voice heavy and  laced with need.

Vivian watched their eyes, searching for any sign of resistance - of anger or fury frothing underneath the veneer of happiness and lust. She found none and was pleased.

Her hold over the new subjects was complete. The black stone’s magic once more proved unbreakable. If a superheroine’s will could be overcome… then there were none in the world that could stand against Vivian’s perfect future.

Vivian turned and beamed with joy at her husband. Matthew grinned in return, though she caught a hint of that cocky satisfaction she so adored from him. Then she glanced down, noting his half-hard cock hanging between his legs. The thick, veiny length was smeared with leftovers of their joining, her juices and his own seed. So too was she reminded of the sloppy sight her own pussy must have made. 

A delightfully debauched idea entered her mind right then.

“Our husband has made a mess of us both.” Vivian told Dinah and Helena. She drew her hand from the blonde’s head, toying with a lock of her hair. She gave her sister-wives a warm smile as she spread her legs. Beside her, Matthew did the same. “Clean us.”

Helena went to work without hesitation, diving forward to take Matthew’s glistening cock into her mouth. The raven-haired woman moaned deeply, savoring the taste of Vivian and their husband mingled together on her tongue.

Dinah took a moment longer to begin. The blonde stared at Vivian’s cream-filled cunt, breathing in deep. But then she dove in, just as Helena had. Vivian sucked in a gasp, shivering as she felt Dinah’s tongue grace her silken lips. 

Vivian reached down, cradling Dinah’s head as she rolled her hips into the blonde’s working mouth. The Amazon moaned, low and deep, enjoying the bliss of her tongue lapping deep into her overflowing cunt.

Dinah, ever so dutiful, drank it all down - Vivian’s juices and the excess cum. All the while, moaning like a good little whore. The best kind. The kind that knew her place.

Vivian let out a delighted laugh, savoring the pleasure but overwhelmed by the joy of absolute triumph. Because as she looked down into Dinah’s blushing face, she saw into her bright, blue eyes.

The creature that stared back was a woman driven only by love

…and her twisted desire.

MAIN STORY END

3