Chapter 9
289 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Director team damn it. This isn't a life exchange, it's a prank show!

Even Song Yucheng couldn't help showing a bit of surprise. Because at this point in the plot, it was completely different from his original memories. In the original world, because his original self and Chu Rong failed to earn money and complete their mission in the small county town, they were thrown directly into various rural households after arriving in the village. And the script that Song Yucheng held in his hands was also about the same content in the following parts.

But he never expected that things would develop to this point. It was completely different from the development of the original world. But this was also good, following the usual routine was too boring. Song Yucheng thought about it and soon returned to calmness.

However, what he didn't know was that the director team also did not expect the show to develop in this way. Because no guest in any previous season had ever been able to earn money at this point. Even those business elites, when they arrived in a small county town where they were unfamiliar with the place and people, without capital in their hands, could not exert their characteristics.

It can be said that Song Yucheng's presence has become the biggest "wildcard" in the show. But at the beginning of the first season of "Swapping Lives", the director team had planted foreshadowing, saying that if the first level was passed, there would be such a development in the future. Therefore, many viewers are now eagerly anticipating it, and they are also caught in a dilemma.

Originally, the last-minute change of the script arrangement was enough to make the director's team busy. But on the night of the incident on Weibo, it was like adding insult to injury.

On the same night that the director's team released the latest task, who would have thought that the few gossip bloggers who were initially blackening Song Yucheng on the entire network would actually join forces to release a video to clear his name. They even paid for the hot search to gain enough exposure.

The video was not long, only three segments, but the editing was quite clever. It vividly reflected every caring and thoughtful thing Song Yucheng did for Chu Rong and the others.

The scene where Song Yucheng made a flower basket and a straw hat was especially important, and not a single frame was missed. In order to more clearly show Song Yucheng's talent, these gossip bloggers even wanted to edit the video into a hand-controlled welfare video. Even if they were not impressed by Song Yucheng's skill, they wanted people watching the video to fall in love with his beauty.

As for the deliberately captured bullet screens attacking Song Yucheng personally, they were shocking and appalling.

Blogger: If you don't see it with your own eyes, you will never know how dark and terrifying the malice hidden in the depths of the human heart can be. We all owe Song Yucheng an apology.

Although "Swapping Lives" was very popular, it was not a national variety show, and many people had not seen it. Now that the video was released, Weibo exploded.

After many people watched it, they suddenly became fans. The Song Yucheng in the video was really likable. They wished they had a brother or son like him.

And the most heart-wrenching thing was his contrast between pride and shyness. No matter how proud he looked, every word he said and everything he did was for Chu Rong and the other five people. He would rather suffer himself than not do his best to give them the best.

Such a soft heart could even melt a stone, not to mention the human heart, which is the most easily shaken. After comparing the words of the netizens who insulted Song Yucheng later, the dirty words that were so unpleasant to hear immediately touched the anger of many people.

"I thought that gossip bloggers were just trying to make money by buying hot searches and marketing themselves. After watching the whole thing, I can only say that Song Yucheng is too heartbreaking."

"In fact, the third dimension is also like this. There are always those who are not good with words and are misunderstood as bad people. I really want to slap those keyboard warriors! Are you blind? He's such a good boy!"

"I won't even bother to pay attention to them. It's the internet society, and people think they're cool just because they have a network cable. I don't even know what kind of disgusting face they have behind those insulting words."

"I never watch 'Swapping Lives'. But this time, because of Song Yucheng, I also want to take a look."

"In just a few hours, the three topics of Song Yucheng, 'Swapping Lives', and online bullying were all sent to the hot search rankings."

And those fans of "Swapping Lives" itself, after the incident became big, were also shocked and speechless.

Who could have imagined that the boy who played the main character in the live broadcast, who could be said to be a scumbag to the extreme, had secretly done so much behind the scenes. Even in the live broadcast room, just one mouse click away from them, there was such a deep truth hidden. If it hadn't been exposed today, it is estimated that this innocent boy would have carried this stigma until the end of the season.

If that's the case...then their guilt is really too great.

Now, the fans of "Swapping Lives" in the main live broadcast room have also started to make noise. The director group's Weibo account was directly overwhelmed by criticism. More and more people, while apologizing, also questioned why they never spoke up to clarify the misunderstanding about Song Yucheng. Even the main character often deliberately led people to believe that Song Yucheng was a hopeless bastard.

Could this be the so-called black curtain? Using a real gimmick, but resorting to such disgusting means of promoting oneself, this director group is really unheard of and unseen.

But at this time, the director group was also in a state of gloom.

The voices calling for Song Yucheng's vindication came too quickly, and their public relations team couldn't keep up.

It was actually an innocent misfortune. When Xu Muzhi arranged for Song Yucheng to join the group, they thought that Song Yucheng was just a substitute raised by Xu Muzhi. But they never expected that Song Yucheng had such amazing skills. So the script they originally wrote for Song Yucheng was completely unsuitable.

They even shot themselves in the foot.

With Song Yucheng's weaving skills, he could easily make a living even in a small county town, let alone in a remote area. If he were in a big city... he might have started from scratch. And the script process that Song Yucheng received, with large sections on "going solo" content, was like giving Song Yucheng a cheat code, allowing him to go out and earn money on his own. It also gave him the opportunity to help Chu Rong and the others complete their tasks.

As for other requirements, Song Yucheng has also done them very well.

The demand of "using harsh language", when Song Yucheng saw Li Zhao, he immediately went all out to criticize him with a tone that made even outsiders want to strangle him.

As for the requirement of "not following the group", it was also executed perfectly. Song Yucheng didn't even sleep with Chu Rong and the others.

As for the last demand of "deliberately slacking off in front of others", there was also no fault to be found. After all, as long as Chu Rong and the others were in the courtyard, Song Yucheng would just be lying in the room and wouldn't come out.

On the other hand, during his free time, Song Yucheng earned money, bought food, and paid rent, and the production team couldn't even command him to stop. Before he came, Xu Muzhi had ordered him to take care of Chu Rong. If they stopped him and made Chu Rong suffer, Xu Muzhi would be angry and no one would be able to take the blame.

So now, Song Yucheng strictly followed the script requirements without any hint of insincerity, and instead put the production team in a dilemma.

And the changes here quickly reached Xu Muzhi. This busy CEO even called the crew personally.

"I'm curious, why did it turn out like this? Is this the script you gave to help highlight Chu Rong's transformation?" Looking at the feedback online, Xu Muzhi's tone was somewhat amused, but it still made the production team's scalp tingle with fear.

"Mr. Xu..." The director wanted to explain, but after thinking for a while, he didn't know where to start. Xu Muzhi had read the script before and hadn't raised any objections. Now that something had happened, he didn't dare to argue back. Fortunately, Xu Muzhi didn't intend to delve into it and quickly changed the topic.

"I will handle the PR on the internet, as for the remaining script, there is no need to modify it, let Song Yucheng figure it out himself. But tomorrow morning, remember to send them the latest morning paper." Brushing through the most popular video on Weibo, Xu Muzhi looked at Song Yucheng's fingers flying over the keyboard, his long and beautiful finger shape, coupled with his skilled techniques, was indeed very attractive, but in his eyes, there was only ridicule and contempt.

He's gotten too confident. Xu Muzhi smirked, feeling that the little toy he raised was now quite capable. He even learned to hide his claws and play tricks. The incident with his secretary before, as well as his current deception with the script, made Xu Muzhi find it very ridiculous.

But considering Song Yucheng had been obedient in the past, Xu Muzhi felt that he should give him a warning this time. So that this little thing wouldn't forget who the true master was.

That night, a fire broke out in the villa area where Song Yucheng's family was located in Yanjing. Fortunately, the fire truck arrived in time, and there were no casualties. However, the garden of the old villa next to the burning house was also burned down.

It wasn't really a big case, and the cause of the fire was accidental, but it still took up a small box in the newspaper. And this newspaper that reported the fire was sent to Song Yucheng by the program as soon as it was released.

What is this for?

Song Yucheng took it, but after a glance, he immediately understood that it was Xu Muzhi's warning to him. Because the old villa with the burned garden was his home in Yanjing.

As for the reason why, it goes without saying that Xu Muzhi probably felt that he was now out of control, so he resorted to a forced threat. This method can also be said to be very despicable.

Song Yucheng narrowed his eyes, revealing a hint of danger.

He knew in his heart that no matter whether he followed the script or not, Xu Muzhi would still play this kind of trick. In the previous life, the original body almost got him into trouble, and after entering the village, he also received such a warning. His heart instantly turned cold.

You should know that Xu Muzhi is very familiar with the original owner's past, so he naturally understands the significance of the villa to the original owner. It can be said that it is the only wish left by the original owner's parents and the last utopia that he can provide warmth in this world. Moreover, the reason why the original owner was so devoted to following Xu Muzhi and regarded him as the "long-legged uncle" who brought redemption was because Xu Muzhi helped him get back this house by speaking up.

The original owner considered this place more important than his life, but Xu Muzhi still ruthlessly acted on it. All in order to allow him to do his best to lift Chu Rong up to the sky without any tricks.

He doesn't even see him as a person. It hurts so much that he can't breathe.

Perhaps the despair and sorrow left in the original owner's memory are too profound. In an instant, Song Yucheng was also provoked to the point of reddening his eyes. But in the next second, he successfully suppressed the negative emotions and decided to give Xu Muzhi a good lesson.

Taking care of his Chu Rong? Lifting his Chu Rong up to the sky? No problem, but whether this Chu Rong is still his or not, that's not up to Xu Muzhi.

Song Yucheng has always followed the principle of fairness. If Xu Muzhi dares to touch the meat of his heart, he dares to step heavily on the heart of the scum attacker.

Thinking this way, Song Yucheng suddenly felt that the fact that the program team managed to gather the rent within a day was like a divine assist.

He felt that he had a way, whether it was to conquer Chu Rong or to earn money.

However, Chu Rong, who habitually observed him from the side, unexpectedly caught all of Song Yucheng's facial expressions. After Song Yucheng went back to the room, Chu Rong quietly came out and picked up the newspaper that Song Yucheng had thrown down and took a glance. After seeing the news of the fire and the creases left by Song Yucheng's unintentional grip on the corner of the newspaper, Chu Rong felt that some things were not completely as he had imagined.

But no matter how he felt, they still needed to have breakfast. And after breakfast, they must start thinking of ways to make money. Currently, including Song Yucheng's money, they only had 190 yuan left in their hands.

In other words, if they fail to earn 310 yuan today, they will be homeless tomorrow morning. The key is that after thinking all night, they still haven't come up with a good solution.

"Like the common food routes in novels? It's completely impossible. Their cooking skills are so bad that they don't even dare to eat the food they make. Selling small commodities? There's not much hope for that either. Previously, I bought a straw hat because it was a risk-free transaction and the market was nearby. But now, living in this small village, it takes three or four hours to get to the county town. Even if they go to the county town to buy goods, they may not be able to find suitable sellers to sell their goods successfully when they come back.

Therefore, they might as well stay here.

"Do you have any ideas?" After holding back for a long time, Li Zhao turned to ask Song Yucheng because he had no idea what to do.

However, Song Yucheng ignored him and left with a calm face. Before leaving, he took his share from the group's money box and walked out directly.

Now, many people in the live broadcast room are puzzled. What does Song Yucheng want to do?

 

0