Beyond Fu**king Damn It
2.1k 4 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Ughh. What the hell happened to me? The last thing I remember was coming home thrashed from the bar.” someone exclaimed, making sense of their current situation. They tried to look around, but nothing happened. It was the same when they tried to move. Before they started to freak out, they heard a sound.

Ding.

[System Initiating.... 25%.. 50%.. 75%.. 100%]
[System Loaded. Commencing link to the creator.]

“What the Fu**!” The being screamed in fear. Starting to panic at the blue screen floating in front of them. It should be impossible for something like that to appear out of thin air. The being wondered if he was having some kind of psychotic break. While he questioned reality, a golden man appeared on the screen.

“Hello, I am Beyond. I stand above all. Yes, young one, I stand above all the people you are thinking of. God, Jesus, Zeno, The Presence, and all you can think of stand below me. What was the power scale tier system you humans used for measuring power? Let’s see, Ahh, I remember now. I’m the one beyond boundless. Creator of infinite possibilities and verses.” Beyond said with a calm smile.

“…” The other being could not believe what he had just heard. It should be impossible for someone to be at Goku’s or Superman’s level. Let alone someone was saying they are beyond beings like The One-Above-All(God of Marvel Comics). Nope, it can’t be possible.

“Why are humans so stubborn? Of course, it’s possible, child. You are one of few from your world that believes in multiverse theory and infinite timelines. Agreeing beings like God(Christian) or Zeno can exist, lording over their verse. You can comprehend that but can’t comprehend that the same concept applies to higher levels. Can’t you fathom someone being beyond anything your race can conceptualize? You're making me regret my choice. Maybe your kind won’t cure my boredom this time.” Beyond sighed. He seemed tired of explaining himself.

“Fine, let’s say I believe you. Where the hell are we, and why am I here?” The being asked.

“Don’t you remember I’m here to fulfill your dying wish? You died from alcohol poising then with your dying breath. You begged to be reincarnated with a system. You wanted one, just like all those fanfics you read way too much of. Right now, you're in your father. You're not even a he or she yet.” Beyond replied.

“Please, Beyond, don’t make me a girl. I can lose my last life’s name Trey, but I  must be a man again in this life!” Trey, or soon-to-be renamed Treya, begged.

“Relax. You can keep your name & can still be a man in this new life.” Beyond said.

‘Thank God.’ Trey thought.

“You're Welcome. I will explain your system. You can have anything from fiction from your previous life. You can acquire a character's powers, directly change into them, or summon them into this world. I made the system similar to one of your favorite fanfics, where they have multiple universes interacting with the MCU. Comparable to that one, you will need fan points to bring things into this universe. You will only get fan points by recreating or creating things based on your past life’s fictional works. You can earn fan points when sentient beings become fans of your works. However, your system will also be different, though.” Beyond smirked.

“I knew nothing in this world was free. You did mention I must cure your boredom. Okay, what are the changes?” Trey said.

‘Please don’t be too hard.’ Trey inwardly prayed.

“Have you heard of the law of equivalent exchange? Alchemy’s first law.” Beyond said, smiling creepily.

“Beyond fu**ing, damn it!” Trey cried.

“Cursing my name won’t change anything. You have to pay the price for gaining power. Anytime you use the system, something random from that universe will come into this universe. There is no free lunch in any universe. I’ll use Dragon Ball to illustrate my point. If you summon Goku, someone or something from his universe will spawn in this universe. It could be Black Frieza, Namek Saga Frieza, an ant from the earth, or a dragon ball. The possibilities are endless. Of course, you can use fan points to offset the chances of something spawning, but it will cost you more points. This is the first change.” Beyond explained.

“There’s more than that. That already makes the system way harder to use.” Trey complained.

“I’m giving you a system that can do almost anything, and your complaining that you will have consequences for bringing in things from other universes. Do you know how many would trade anything to be in your position? To think you used to hate protagonists complaining about their systems or God like you are now.” Beyond scolded him.

‘Well, when you put it that way. I am a total hypocrite.’ Trey Thought.

“Yes, you are. I probably shouldn’t have picked someone at random. Anyway, as I was saying, the second change is that you can’t control characters or sentient beings without a cost to fan points. Characters will act in line with where and when you bring them from. Complete control is possible but again, for even greater fan points. Lastly, the system has levels similar to the power scale tiers I mentioned. It is as follows, each having three levels: Human, Superhuman, Nuclear, Tectonic, Planetary, Stellar, Cosmic, Universal, Multiversal, Extradimensional, Outerversal, Boundless, and Beyond. You can only use the system for your current tier or one tier above yours for double the fan points. There’s a fan point and strength requirement to advance to the next tier. The system can explain more later if you have further questions.” Beyond said.

“I do have one question for you. I can’t help but ask, are you really gonna let me reach your power level? I’m sorry, but if I had half the power you have, I wouldn’t let anyone get past universal.” Trey said.

‘Sounds way too good to be true.’ Trey thought inwardly.

Beyond sighed. He took a deep breath before responding.

“Child, do you know how boring it is at the top? I have lived for far longer than any sentient being should. Life is dull when you have all the answers. Only through giving individuals a piece of my essence and blocking you from my nigh omnipotence can I find some enjoyment in my existence. Plus, who said you would reach my level of power? Nothing is guaranteed in any universe. All right then, our time is up. I’ll be watching you, good luck.” Beyond said, ending the connection.

‘Arrogant child, most people never make it to universal, forget something close to my level. The few that have don’t even want it once they know the burden of all this power.’ Beyond thought.

“Oh shit, I forgot to tell him what multiverse he’s in. Oh well, he’ll figure it out before something bad happens….. hopefully. It’s beyond even me now.” Beyond said quietly.

45