To be Continued
149 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey everyone, I hope you enjoyed the story so far. It’s with a heavy heart I’m taking a break from this story. I’ve been too swamped with work, school, and things in my personal life the last couple of weeks. However, I’m not dropping it for those reasons. Contrary to some opinions from reviews, it’s also not from any form of writer’s block. I have fully mapped the story from this point through Justice League and Young Justice storylines. (Also mixing in original content and comic book events.) Truthfully, I’m taking a break because what I mapped out for the story isn’t what my readers like. You all across every platform I have the story up, have expressed a dislike towards the clone element of the story. Truthfully, I rewrote the Vs. Superman chapters twice. Desmond was going to die in both of the first drafts, but it never felt right. It always seemed like an ass-pull. Now that I have decided not to kill him, Continuing the story without introducing more clones is hard. Logically, Trey should make more to protect the Earth and explore the more expansive DC universe. It’s a giant plot hole if he doesn’t do so. I can’t introduce clones then have him not make more for the rest of the story. I initially planned for Commander Shepard to join both male and female versions but in the same vein as Desmond. A clone of Trey treated as a brother/sister who had a past life. Without introducing them, the story isn’t the same. To continue writing the story I’d have to scrap most of my story ideas. So, I would rather take a break to figure out what I want to do with the story in the future. In the meantime, I will continue writing. I’m working on an original idea and a new fanfiction story I will release in the future. My new fanfiction story ideas are between Street Fighter system in One Piece, Starborn(Starfield) in Starwars, MCU with Fate Grand Order, and the ShindoLife System in Marvel(Earth Mightiest Heroes/Wolverine and the Xmen timeline.) I’ll leave a poll to gauge what people want the most. Thank you to everyone who read this novel. I sincerely have plans to come back to it one day. Hell, if I get an idea for this story in the next few months, I’ll immediately come back! Anyway, once again, I appreciate all the feedback on my story! Peace.

New Fanfic
  • Street Fighter system in One Piece Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Starborn(Starfield) in Starwars Votes: 5 25.0%
  • MCU with Fate Grand Order Votes: 7 35.0%
  • ShindoLife System in Marvel(Earth Mightiest Heroes/Wolverine & the Xmen) Votes: 5 25.0%
Total voters: 20
3