4.3
1.8k 2 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Subscribe to my Patreon and read new chapters early!


4.3

Getting back into Lex Luthor's archive warehouse was just as much of a cakewalk as the first time. Same as before, Mark didn't even worry about the security cameras - He was just going to erase the footage later anyway. And same as before, security guard Jeff was sitting at his station.

Tonight, Jeff appeared to be particularly distracted from his duties. The barrel-chested man was idly listening to a podcast - Joe Rogan if Mark had to guess - and munching on a slice of pizza.

Mark grinned. He approached the security desk with calm, measured steps. The thief just couldn't resist another chance to say hello to an old friend.

Mark was able to move right up beside Jeff's desk without the guy noticing his presence. The young metahuman felt a sense of devious glee at the ease of his infiltration. It was at times such as this that Mark understood why the likes of Catwoman and Captain Cold didn't just give up their lives of thievery. It was just too much fun.

He put on his biggest, brightest smile and slapped his hand down hard onto the desktop.

Jeff jumped in his seat, wide-eyed and very nearly dropping his precious pizza slice. Like a deer in the headlights, the security guard stared at Mark's smiling mug. It didn't take long for the shock to wear off, though. Soon enough Jeff was on his feet, pointing accusingly at the unexpected visitor.

"Dude!" Jeff's mouth opened and closed as he tried to find the proper words. He kept his finger pointed right at Mark as he circled around to his side of the desk. "Sir! You're not supposed to be in here. I - uh - lemme see some ID. Please."

"Jeff. Buddy. Relax." Mark held up both of his hands, assuming an easy posture. Mark's power of suggestion worked as the security guard indeed lowered his arm, though the wary expression remained on his face. "Sorry for spooking you like that, but I couldn't resist. I'm not here to cause any trouble. Honest. Just picking up a special gift for the girlfriend."

"Girlfriend? What-?" Jeff looked quite bewildered. The guard glanced off to the side, possibly searching for a hidden camera like those prank shows on TV. He turned his eyes back on Mark, frowning. "No, seriously. Who are you, pal? What are you doing here? This area is off limits."

"Just going through a routine inspection. It's nothing you need to worry about, Jeff. Just pretend I'm not even here." Mark out on a reassuring smile, patting the security guard on the arm. This time he used the full force of his powers. The effect on Jeff was immediate.

Jeff Stokely, the stalwart security guard, blinked as if a camera had just flashed in his face. He shook his head, staring right at Mark - or rather right through him. A slightly dazed look fell across his face, his eyes becoming glazed over. He spared Mark one last half-hearted glance before nodding and turning away.

"Right. Inspection. Got it. Do what you gotta do." Said the hefty man as he sat back down at his desk. Instantly he was drawn back to the podcast he had been listening to, returning his attention to his half-eaten slice of pizza.

However easy a mark Jeff was, Mark just couldn't hate the guy. But neither could Mark deny the sense of satisfaction he got from successfully using his power of suggestion. There was a special rush he felt whenever it worked, a sensation only surpassed whenever he enjoyed Diana in bed.

"I'm going to use the archive directory." Mark told Jeff, moving to the security guard's side of the desk. He leaned down towards the monitor and keyboard, tapping a button to bring up the search function. "Just need to look something up really quick."

Jeff only gave a small grunt. His mouth was full of greasy cheese, sauce, and baked bread. Mark had to admire the guy for his refreshingly uncomplicated tastes.

The thief typed away at the security terminal, searching for the special treasure he came for. That mystical scepter with the power to ensnare mind and bound lives to the wielder.

Mark got the information quick enough. Luthor's files were well organized if nothing else.

A short stroll into the warehouse's inner workings followed. The treasure chest was a simple wooden crate, similar to the kind seen at the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark. Only the contents of this wooden crate wouldn't melt Mark's face off. He hoped.

The thief pried the container open and there, resting on a bed of straw, was the scepter. A simple bar of gold, its length engraved with glyphs and symbols, it appeared completely mundane save for the glimmering gemstone at one end.

Mark picked up the artifact and found that the gemstone changed color in the light. Red, then yellow, then green, then blue, then purple, then red again.

Strange, Mark thought. But I've dealt with stranger stuff.

The young man smirked. He'd found what he came for. Now he had something to celebrate with Diana.

He closed the wooden crate shut and departed with his loot in hand. A quick stop at another terminal to delete the evening's security footage and Mark was in the clear.

In and out in only ten minutes. Not a bad showing for a young burglar.

Mark couldn't keep the swagger out of his stride as he left the warehouse. There were few things better than a heist going off without a hitch. And Mark was going to experience one of those things very soon.

With the golden scepter in his possession, the thief's near future felt that much brighter.


Mark had wanted to discuss the scepter and find out just what the hell it was when Diana arrived at his place that Friday evening. The princess on the other hand was far, far more interested in making up for lost time. Mark ended up deferring to the lady's judgment after a bout of incredibly thorough persuasion. The bouts that followed were just to hammer her point home.

Of course, this left Mark with yet another broken bed frame. After weeks of enjoying Diana's close company, he'd accepted the price of experiencing an Amazonian's lustful affection: lots and lots of broken furniture. And a general sensation of being drained afterwards.

"So… Just what exactly did you have me steal?" Mark breathed in deep and sighed, his bare, glistening chest rising and falling. He was laid out on his back, holding the golden scepter above his head, watching that odd gemstone change from color to color.

Diana gave a soft moan, her head bobbing gently over Mark's lap. She rose a moment later, letting Mark's half-hard and well-fucked cock slip from her warm, needy mouth. Slick and gleaming with her spit, the cock slapped wetly against his skin. Diana dipped her head down and planted a soft kiss to his shaft, then another to his balls. With a happy hum she rose again, flipping her long, black locks over her shoulder. She stood on her knees, looming over her mortal lover, and plucked the scepter from Mark's hands.

"This scepter is what the Amazons call 'Aphrodite's Rod'." Diana answered, cradling the artifact with both hands. From what Mark could see, the Princess looked almost reverent of the object. "Quite the name, I know."

Diana smirked down at Mark then, her eyes glittering playfully. Mark gave a smile of his own, chuckling.

"Aphrodite made it? Why?" He asked, finding enough strength to raise himself onto his elbows.

"Her husband made it. Hephaestus. He forged it, molded it into being. A gift for his beautiful wife." Diana continued, gazing into the scepter's gemstone as Mark had. "And Aphrodite bestowed upon this rod the power to bind the minds of women. She poured her lust, her desires, and all of her passion into this gemstone. For centuries, she used this to control her domain, to bring the gift of love to her servants and worshippers."

"This rod was meant as a tool to allow the women of the world to discover the joys and delights of adoring and loving service." Diana declared, holding the golden rod up to the light. "By binding a woman to the wielder's dominion, she would be free to experience love and pleasure without doubt or judgment."

"Freedom through submission? That kind of thing?" Mark pondered out loud.

"Yes, exactly." Diana pursed her lips, holding the rod close to her heart so that it was nestled between her breasts. Mark took a moment to enjoy the sight. Diana spoke again, "But Aphrodite realized that the rod could be misused. She gave it to the Amazons so that it would be kept safe on Themyscira."

"And then Aresia stole it… And used it on you." Mark frowned then.

Diana saw and gave him a warm look. She threw one leg over his waist and sat herself on his lap, straddling him. She set Aphrodite's Rod aside, running her hands over Mark's chest.

"If she hadn't, then you wouldn't have had the opportunity to bind me with the spell." Diana purred, her soft, plush ass smothering his manhood. "And I never would have found out how wonderful surrender could be. How wonderful you could be."

Even after being ridden raw and ragged, Mark found that Diana's bubble booty remained a pleasant sensation against his cock. She rolled her hips slowly, drawing life back into his loins. Then she allowed herself to fall forward, her breasts caught between them and her long, lustrous hair coming down around his head like a curtain. The tips of their noses brushed together and Mark could feel the warmth of her breath on his lips.

She kissed him. Gentle yet passionate. Her soft lips, so buttery smooth, were enough to drive a man mad. And drive him mad she did. When she broke the kiss to let him breathe, Mark was fully hard again. His cock thrummed with blood and need, twitching against the swells of Diana's perfectly formed buttocks.

"I needed this." Diana asserted, breathing hotly against Mark's face. "And so does my friend Dinah. Hera knows she deserves better than to waste her time mooning over an unfaithful buffoon. So keep that handsome chin up, Mister Messner. You and I and this wonderful rod are going to be doing my pretty blonde friend a very big favor."

It was hard for a man to doubt himself when he had Wonder Woman cheering in his corner. Doubly so when her lips were kissing and sucking at his neck.

"Well… When you put it like that…" Mark groaned, reaching down and grabbing two handfuls of succulent, Amazonian ass. "How can I disagree?"

Oh, yes. Mark Messner's future felt very bright indeed.

34