5.2
3.5k 4 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Enjoy my work? Support me on Patreon and read new chapters early!


5.2

Dinah gave a cry of shock. In an instant, her vision was nothing but pure white. Her vision… and her mind. For a brief moment, all thoughts were banished, expelled from her head. There was nothing but a clear, singular command. 

Obey.

It rang in her head like a tolling bell. Over and over, until it was truth. Her truth. Then the moment passed and it all came rushing back. Thoughts, emotions, panic, it all rushed into her mind like a flood. So much that Dinah swore it would all come spilling out.

The iron grip on Dinah’s arms disappeared. Diana had let her go, she realized. Dinah stumbled forward on shaky legs, her hands rising to cradle her head. She wasn’t in pain. There was no splitting ache throbbing in her brain. But the shock of whatever the hell that was, it had stunned her something fierce.

“Wha-” Dinah groaned, rubbing at her temples. She shifted on her feet, trying to regain her balance. Then she felt someone’s hands on her shoulders, helping her to keep steady. She couldn’t see who it was with her eyes squeezed shut. “What did you do to me?”

“The same thing he did to me.” Diana’s silky, smooth voice poured into Dinah’s ear. It was Wonder Woman holding her up, she realized. Just as she had kept her still for her boyfriend to do… whatever he did with that weird golden scepter. Any other time, Dinah would have launched her elbow into the Amazonian’s face. But now? She just didn’t have the will to fight. And for the life of her, she didn’t know why. Diana’s voice came again, low and sweet and with terrible truth. “The spell grants Mark control over your actions.”

Dinah felt dread sinking into her gut. But it was muted. Dulled. A shadow of what it would have been just the day before.

Control, Dinah repeated in her head. It started to make sense then. Diana’s strange behavior, always taking the weekend off these last several weeks when she had been one of the few full-time Leaguers. The rest of the heroes had just brushed it off. Even Superman needed a break every now and then, so why not Wonder Woman? It’s because Mark has control. Over her. And now over me.

The blonde heroine opened her eyes. The first thing she saw was Mark Messner and the friendly smile plastered on his dumb face. Dinah felt peeved. She should have felt furious. This was wrong. Why couldn’t she feel furious? The street brawler knew the appropriate response would be to march on over to the guy and flatten his nose, shatter his jaw, the whole Black Canary works! But the very idea of hurting him made her stomach churn.

Dinah frowned, pushing those violent thoughts from her head. The further from her mind they were, the better she felt. She shouldn’t have been feeling good at all, Dinah knew. Not in her fucked up situation. But Mark’s smile, looking into his green eyes, it all brought her comfort.

The spell was legit. She could feel it then. The negative feelings towards Mark, towards Diana, they were being flushed from her body before they could take root. A spell designed to keep the target… not docile exactly, but unwilling to fight back. Zatanna had warned the rest of the League about this sort of magic, Dinah remembered. And the blonde wished then that she had taken those anti-magic seminars a little more seriously.

Standing there in tight pants and a tank top, Dinah felt vulnerable. Stuck between a horny Amazon and her mastermind boyfriend, the blonde superheroine was little more than prey. She had come here to get fucked. To join Diana and her boyfriend in bed. She had already agreed to give herself over to them. And they still decided to take control.

Dinah turned her eyes on Diana. Looking over her shoulder at the taller women, she found their faces mere inches apart. Dinah stared into the Amazonian’s shining blue eyes, unblinking. Accusing.

“But you’re Wonder Woman.” Dinah tried as best she could to give her words some bite. But with the spell forcing down her negative emotions, the results were rather limited. Still, the magic couldn’t stop Dinah from frowning. “Why?

“I am.” Diana agreed. If the Amazonian princess felt any shame or guilt, Dinah could not see it. In fact, Diana looked rather pleased at having roped Dinah into her twisted little fantasy. Diana looked down at her captured prey, her eyes ravenous and loving at the same time. “I am the champion of women around the globe. So my word carries weight when I say: You need this, Dinah.”

It was absurd. Dinah couldn’t believe it. She didn’t want to believe it. But the dreadful truth cast its shadow over her like a storm cloud.

Wonder Woman had helped a man ensnare the Black Canary. Wonder Woman had sold out her sister heroine.

Dinah wanted to scream. Instead, she took a deep breath.

“He’s making you say that.” Dinah blurted out. She was desperate to deny the truth that sat in her gut like a cold stone. “The spell is making you like this!”

Diana only gave a warm, little laugh. She nuzzled her face into the side of Dinah’s head, planting soft, affectionate pecks to the blonde’s ear and neck. And with her hold on Dinah’s shoulders, the shorter heroine couldn’t wiggle free. Dinah felt a tremble roll down her body as she felt Diana’s lips on her skin.

“The spell can’t alter the truth.” Diana finally said, her fingers running through Dinah’s golden locks. She pressed another kiss to the back of Dinah’s neck, humming sweetly. “And it forbids us from lying.”

“Unless the lie is to keep us - this - safe from harm.” Mark added, slowly stepping forward. 

As he advanced on her and Diana, Dinah only realized then just how tall Mark Messner really was. As tall as Diana he was, a full head taller than Dinah herself. Then he was before her, trapping Dinah between himself and the Amazonian warrior peppering kisses along her neck.

Dinah felt a warmth spread across her cheeks. Arousal from Diana’s touch, it likely was. But just as likely it was from embarrassment. Shame at being caught like this. She was Dinah fucking Lance, the Black Canary. And there she was, properly enthralled by magic, and sandwiched between a villain and an equally enthralled Wonder Woman. It was like something out of a cheap porn flick. But it was Dinah’s reality now. And she could see no way to escape.

As Diana continued to focus her affections on Dinah’s neck, Mark reached out and touched her chin, gently turning her head up to look him in the eyes. Not just green they were, but dazzling emeralds. Almost hypnotic. Or maybe that was just the spell working its magic. Dinah was past caring.

“So what is this supposed to be?” She asked him pointedly. She might not have been able to curse him out, but she could at least try and make him squirm. To feel some sort of bad about what he was doing. “Happiness in slavery?”

But Mark Messner only grinned. And so maddening it was. The green of his eyes glimmered playfully. Behind her, Dinah could hear Diana hum in amusement.

“Let’s take this into the bedroom.” Mark said, ghosting his thumb over Dinah’s lips. Instead of feeling the urge to bite, Dinah fought back the desire to suck the digit into her mouth. “I think this will be easier if we show you.”


Mark and Diana beckoned Dinah to follow them as if she were an obedient little pet. And she did, much to her own, muted annoyance. Dinah obeyed Mark’s command because she was now Mark’s woman. The thought hung in her mind, her twisted new reality. 

As the villain and his loyal Amazon led Dinah into the man’s master bedroom, the blonde brawler felt a shiver travel down her back. But it was not because of fear or even disgust. To Dinah’s own shock, it was excitement that she felt. 

Dinah wanted to believe that it wasn’t what she was truly feeling. She wanted to believe that it was Mark’s spell that was making her feel that way, planting thoughts and emotions that weren’t hers into her mind. But deep down she knew that Diana had spoken the truth to her. The spell didn’t make her a blank slate. It didn’t purge her personality to make her into a sex puppet. Dinah still felt reservations. She still felt the ghosts of anger and fear swirling within. They were merely muffled. Locked away deep inside.

No, if Dinah felt excited, if she felt eager, it was because she truly felt it. And how couldn’t she? 

Dinah Lance was about to get fucked by Wonder Woman and her handsome boyfriend.

“There’s no need to be nervous.” Diana assured her as they led her through the bedroom doorway. Dinah had crossed the threshold now. She knew there was no going back. For a moment, Dinah felt a dulled stab of fear at what Mark would do to her. But Diana’s loving smile gave a small measure of solace. As if the Amazon had read her mind, her next words came warm and comforting. 

“Mark will never hurt you.” She told Dinah. And Dinah knew it was the truth. “And he will never order you to hurt anyone else.”

“But he will use magic to control me.” Dinah shot back. It wasn’t biting as it would have normally been coming from her lips. Rather it was blunt, a statement of fact.

If Mark felt guilty, he didn’t show it. He took Dinah’s barbs in stride, like he had heard it all before. Dinah realized then that with Wonder Woman in his thrall he likely had.

“Hey, I never claimed to be a good guy.” Mark responded with a half-shrug. It was so flippant. Just an hour ago it would have made Dinah’s blood boil. But now, the blonde could only stew in silence.

“Just so you know, pretty bird… caging you was my idea.” Diana continued, gliding forward to stand before the large bed. The bed they were going to get fucked on, Dinah knew. The blonde felt her heart begin to race. The heat returned to her face, her cheeks becoming flushed. Not with embarrassment, but something else. Something Dinah wanted to ignore. Then Diana’s full lips curled into a wicked smile, sending Dinah’s belly into a flip. “And it’s like you said, Dinah. Mark is the kind of man who takes what he wants.”

Dinah felt her stomach flip again… but whether it was because of disgust or arousal, she could not tell. Or perhaps she just didn’t want to know. The spell wouldn’t allow her to feel negative emotions in any meaningful way. And the implications of that were not something she wished to dwell on. At all.

The blonde closed her eyes and breathed in deep. When she opened them again, they were met with the sight of Diana, Princess of the Amazons, closing in on her.

For a moment, Dinah thought the taller woman would take her right then and there, screwing the new blonde plaything for master’s viewing pleasure. But as Dinah felt her heart leap into her throat, Diana instead took it slow. She got in close, coming into Dinah’s space, so close that Dinah could feel the heat radiating off of Diana’s stunning, toned body. 

Diana circled her prey, easing herself behind Dinah again, enveloping the shorter woman within her larger frame. The Amazon’s hands then came around to the front of Dinah’s small, black top. She began to undo the buttons one by one.

Dinah breathed in and breathed out, unmoving as Wonder Woman slowly opened up her tank top. Her breasts were bared for all to see, high and perky on her chest. The Black Canary’s bust was not quite so impressive as Wonder Woman’s, but it was just as delectable - if comments on racy internet forums were anything to go by. And in an instant, Mark was there to show his appreciation.

His hands were larger than Diana’s - shockingly - and oh so warm. Dinah sucked in a gasp of air as he cupped her tits, his thumbs rolling over her nipples. Her hard nipples, she noted with some frustration. Was this how easy it would be for her own body to betray her?

“I do normally get what I want.” The man affirmed, taking the time to enjoy the feel of her breasts in his palms. With Diana at her back, holding her top open, it was as if Dinah was being presented. Like she was a trophy. The very idea stirred something in the pit of her belly. And the look in Mark’s eyes, the shameless hunger he had for her, it only made the feeling more intense. Mark continued on, smirking down at Dinah. “And what I want is to make you feel good. Diana says you need it. The hardest working woman on the Justice League needs a break, no?”

Dinah felt her cheeks grow hot. If she had been blushing before, she couldn’t imagine how red she must have looked then. But before she could respond to the man who ensnared her mind and her body, she was suddenly caught by the chin. Firmly - but not roughly - Dinah’s face was turned to the side. Her lips parted in shock… just in time for Diana to capture the blonde’s lips in a searing kiss. Dinah gave a squeak but the Amazon swallowed it up, taking the shorter woman’s breath away. This was the business Diana had left unfinished back at the Watchtower, Dinah realized. And a woman like Diana Prince always saw something through to the end.

It quickly became a two-pronged attack. While Diana had Dinah caught from behind, it left her exposed to a frontal assault. Mark took what was offered, his hungry mouth finding its way to Dinah’s luscious, delectable breasts. Dinah could feel his tongue lashing at her nipples. She could feel his teeth teasing them, slowly grazing over her supple flesh, playful little nips that had her moaning into Diana’s mouth. 

The man sated his twisted delights on her body, licking, kissing, sucking on her tits with the ravenous hunger of a starving man. What he could suck, he groped. And what he couldn’t grope, he sucked. One tit in his mouth, then the other, then back again. 

Every flick of his tongue, every nip of his teeth had Dinah’s legs trembling. The fire in her belly grew and grew and grew, until her whole body was aflame. She could feel her blood boiling in her veins. 

Diana released Dinah’s lips just in time for the blonde to let loose a shuddering moan. Dinah couldn’t believe her own ears, the sound was so shockingly lewd and wanton. Like the kind of moan a whore would make. 

Next she felt Diana tug the opened tank top down her back, ridding her body of that useless scrap of cloth. Then the Amazon’s hands were raking through her hair, gently stroking her golden mane. Rough and gentle. Wild and loving. Everything they were doing to her kept her off-balance. Dinah’s head was spinning, she couldn’t hardly think.

Only her pants were left, the tight faux-leather that clung to her long, toned legs. But they would not last much longer than her tank top. Mark had made it his mission to rid her of them, tugging the shiny black leggings down, down, down. Every tug exposed another inch of her supple hips, of her creamy thighs. And every new bit of leg laid bare, Mark would pant a kiss. Was it a playful tease? Or a mark of ownership? As the pants finally pooled around her ankles, Dinah realized she didn’t really care.

She was damn near naked then. Clad in only heels and panties. Trapped between an unscrupulous mastermind and his thrall, Wonder Woman. Trapped between two hungry predators that wanted a taste of the Canary’s sweet, sweet flesh. Dinah’s body was almost completely bare. But she was not cold. In fact… she felt pretty fucking hot.

Then Diana’s voice poured into her ear. It was like warm honey.

“I watched you whenever you used the gym up on the Watchtower.” The Amazon purred, slowly running her hands down Dinah’s neck, over her shoulders, down her arms, her fingers ghosting just above her bare skin. The blonde quivered under Diana’s touch. “You work so hard to perfect your body, Dinah. But you rarely let others enjoy it but from a distance. No more.

Diana spun her around easily, as if she was a doll. Forced face-to-face with Wonder Woman, Dinah had no time to speak before Diana had her by the back of the head, drawing her in for another deep kiss. A hand groping her breast. A tongue forced into her mouth. Dinah didn’t have the strength to fight back. Physically or mentally. She was a plaything. And Mark and Diana were going to have their fun.

Off to the side, Mark stood and simply enjoyed the show. With her mind sent into such a lustful storm, it was a miracle that his words even registered in Dinah’s ears.

Hmm.” He sounded very pleased. “I’ve imagined the Black Canary in the nude before. But nothing ever beats the real thing.”

He liked the way she looked. He liked her body. Her tits, her hips, her ass, her legs. Dinah turned him on. And that made Dinah feel proud. Why did it make her feel proud? She should have felt furious. Hell, she was furious that she didn’t feel furious. But the scepter… that damned spell…

This isn’t how it’s supposed to be! This isn’t supposed to happen to superheroines!

And yet it was. And Dinah was starting to like it. To her shame. To her delight.

Diana broke the kiss then, choosing then to focus on Dinah’s neck. The sensations of the Amazon’s lips and tongue on her sensitive skin had Dinah whimpering. The blonde turned her head just in time to see Mark backing towards the bedroom door. He was leaving, she realized incredulously.

The dastardly man caught Dinah’s look. He paused and gave her a small grin, as if to reassure her.

“I’m going to step away for a moment, get myself a drink.” He explained coolly, confidently. It was not arrogance, but surety. He knew she and Diana would still be there when he got back. It was the kind of assurance that she wished Ollie had. “You two can enjoy each other’s company while I’m gone. Try not to ruin the poor girl while I’m gone, Diana.”

Diana gave a small grunt, nibbling playfully at Dinah’s neck.

“No promises, love.” Was the warrior woman’s heated response. 

A shiver traveled through Dinah’s body when she realized that Diana meant it.

Then Mark was gone, leaving Dinah alone with a very hungry, very lustful Amazonian. Dinah turned to face the she-beast. Taller by a head with firm arms, thick legs, and a bosom that put hers to shame. All of which would soon be upon her. 

Dinah stared into Wonder Woman’s piercing blue eyes. Not with fear. Not with defiance.

Acceptance.

The spell could not be undone. Not that night. Dinah was his. Theirs. And from the way Diana looked down at her, as lecherous as any street thug Dinah had faced, the blonde brawler knew then that she was going to be well and truly fucked.

Diana descended, claiming another kiss from the Black Canary. 

But this time, Dinah had enough fire in her to kiss back.

37