5.4
1.6k 4 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Read the next two chapters on my Patreon!


5.4

Up and down. Up and down. Up and down.

With her hold on the back of Dinah’s head, Diana guided her guest’s mouth up and down the length of Mark’s cock, quite literally using the blonde’s lips to milk her beloved. Some time had passed, long minutes of stroking Mark’s cock with her throat, and still Dinah was awake - if a little dazed. Diana had to admit, the woman’s endurance was impressive.

But it was more than that, Diana knew. She could tell just from looking at Dinah’s face - when Diana wasn’t forcing it down into Mark’s groin, at least. The Amazonian could see the fire in Dinah’s glazed eyes, the unmistakable heat of desire. 

Mark’s enjoyment was obvious. The groans and grunts being pulled from his throat every time his big, fat cock got buried in Dinah’s, they were lovely sounds that Diana delighted to hear. But with Dinah… Diana had lived a long, long life. Most of it had been spent with her sisters on Themyscira. She could tell better than anyone when a woman was enjoying something. And the look in Dinah’s eyes told Diana that her blonde friend was loving the punishment her throat was taking.

It made sense, in a way. Any woman who fought crime dressed like Black Canary surely had a wild side in bed. And now Mark had the fortune of finding out first hand just how wild the Black Canary could be.

Diana, for her part, loved the punishment Dinah was taking as well - for a different reason altogether. Watching Dinah choke and gurgle on Mark’s manhood, watching the enormity of his length disappear between the blonde’s plump lips, watching her lovely throat bulge as Mark’s cock sank deep into her gullet… It was a mesmerizing sight.

Some might have called Diana’s interest a betrayal to her Amazonian sisters. But truthfully, Diana had always been fascinated by the nature of man’s relationship with the fairer sex. Beauty being taken, used, dominated. And here, Diana was helping. By her own hand, the Black Canary’s throat was being pummeled with a long, fat cock - perhaps the longest and fattest she’d ever taken. Diana was helping her man ruin another woman, her own comrade and friend. And the pleasurable heat that bloomed throughout Diana’s body told the Princess that she liked it.

“Look at you. A natural.” Diana cooed, balling up Dinah’s blonde hair into her fist. She forced the woman’s head down again, pressing her face against Mark’s waist. There came a weak gurgle as Dinah choked on Mark’s shaft, sputtering around the invasive battering ram of flesh. Diana felt a delightful quiver deep inside as she watched saliva dribble down from Dinah’s mouth over Mark’s balls. “You put many of my sisters to shame, Dinah.”

Huffing exhaustedly, Mark craned his head up to give Diana a weak grin. Diana gave a smirk herself, noting her lover’s iron grip on the bed post for support.

“Do many Amazons have experience sucking dick?” Her man asked cheekily through heavy breaths.

Diana gave her boyfriend a smoky look, drawing Dinah back up his length… before pushing her back down again. Diana hummed, delighting in the little changes in expression, the faint trembling in his arms, his legs, the muscles of his stomach, as his manhood was bathed in warm saliva and the tightness of Dinah’s throat. Only when the entirety of his cock was buried in the blonde’s mouth again did Diana answer him.

“A number of them, yes.” Diana told him sweetly, innocently, like she was merely having pleasant conversation. “We Amazons are blessed with immortality, remember? There was a time when the Amazons still lived among the Tribes of Men. Though a couple nights with you might convince my sisters to join the wider world again.”


Mark huffed out a laugh - or rather part of one. The sensation of Dinah’s throat convulsing around his shaft almost did him in. He was practically seeing stars.

“You… flatter me… love…” He managed to force out between grunts. His grip on the bed post was so firm that his hand was beginning to go numb. It was the only thing keeping him steady, his legs melting beneath him as Diana used Dinah’s mouth and throat to torture him so wonderfully.

“I like making my lovers feel good.” Was Diana’s simple reply. She said it so innocently, like she wasn’t trying to milk him for every drop of seed he had.

Mark’s head fell back and he released a rumbling groan towards the ceiling. Feeling his cock become glazed in warm saliva, massaged by Dinah’s quaking throat and her lashing tongue, the thief could feel the end coming. Scalding hot seed was frothing in his balls, waiting to erupt. That exquisite ecstasy was moments away. And if Mark knew it was coming, then Diana did too.

The Amazonian began working double time, using Dinah like she was a sex doll. She forced the blonde’s head all the way down, sending the entire length of Mark’s dick deep into her gullet. There was a weak, defeated GLURK followed by a faint gurgle. For a moment, Mark feared that their guest had passed out from what Diana put her through. But a quick glance down revealed that Dinah’s eyes were open. Glazed over, but open. It was surreal to see. Like Dinah was drunk on his cock.

Dinah moaned weakly around his shaft, a small act of resigned deference. Mark didn’t like to think of himself as that bad of a guy… but the sight of the beautiful famed heroine, the Black Canary, choking and slobbering over his manhood, the entirety of his fat dick buried in her throat… It drove him wild. The feeling of triumph - and the delightful vibrations her moan sent down his shaft - sent Mark over the edge.

The eruption was bliss itself. Pleasure pulsed through his body, filling his veins with heated blood, perfection touching every nerve. The sweetest feeling in the world. And it was made all the sweeter because of who was delivering it to him. Wonder Woman and the Black Canary. In his bed at the same time. 

And perhaps he was kind of a dick, if the thought of shooting his load right into the blonde’s sweet mouth brought him wicked delight. He could feel her swallowing it, drinking down his offering straight from the source. He was emptying his balls right onto Dinah’s coaxing tongue.

Mark had been wrong before. Having this much good fortune wasn’t criminal.

It was devilish.


Diana couldn’t stop smiling as she watched Mark shoot his seed right into Dinah’s throat. It was the sign of a job well done. Amazons, as they were taught, never did things half-way. And even better was Dinah drinking it all down admirably. The blonde had proven Diana correct: she was a natural.

Satisfied that her beloved finally found his release - the first of what would certainly be many - Diana released her hold on Dinah’s head. 

A moment later, the blonde slowly drew herself off of Mark’s cock. Diana looked on with wicked glee as inch after inch after inch slid wetly from the other woman’s slick, plump lips, until finally the massive phallus was taken by gravity, swinging down between Mark’s thighs like a meaty pendulum. Slick and glistening with Dinah’s spit, the fat bastard of a cock swayed in the air, a tantalizing sight. Diana resisted the urge to crawl down there and nurse it back to full hardness with her own mouth.

But she couldn’t let Dinah’s diligence go ignored. As the blonde was doubled over, taking in heavy, shaky breaths, Diana gently rubbed circles into her naked back.

“You didn’t spill a drop. Most impressive.” Diana cooed to her guest, sincere in her praise.

Dinah said nothing at first, continuing to suck in deep lungfuls of air. Then, slowly, she rose up to look Diana in the eye. And under her golden, mussed-up bangs, upon the blonde’s pretty face was an unmistakable look of pride.

“I… don’t like… being wasteful.” Dinah spoke slowly between inhales. Her chin sported a glistening sheen thanks to all the saliva that had dribbled down during her facefucking. Her tongue snaked out, glossing over her lips. She turned her eyes up towards Mark. “Was I good?”

Damn good.” Mark’s answer came as a low growl. He sat back onto his heels, leaning his body against the bedpost. Diana watched his firm, toned chest rise and fall. His body was flecked with beads of sweat. Diana smirked, knowing her beloved would be sweating a whole lot more before the night was through. Mark gave her an exhausted smile in return, catching on to her silent, naughty intent. “You did well picking her, Diana.”

“Of course I did. I’m good at everything I do.”

Diana hummed, taking Dinah by the chin and drawing her up for a kiss. With her other hand, she reached out and took Mark’s half-hard prick. She started to stroke him, drawing her slender fingers up and down her beloved’s spit-coated shaft. She smiled into the kiss she shared with Dinah as she listened to Mark groan, sounds so delightful to her ears. And all the while, she could taste her beloved on Dinah’s lips and tongue.

A giggle bubbled up in the Amazon’s throat as she felt Mark stir and twitch in her hand, swelling to hardness again. She was proud of that. A testament to her skill with the human body, to bring a man back from the blissful abyss. Diana broke the kiss with Dinah, noting happily how flushed she’d left the poor blonde.

Diana smiled, running her thumb over Dinah’s plump lips.

“He’s enjoyed your lips and tongue.” She told Dinah, stealing another quick kiss. The blonde whined, swiping her needy tongue at Diana’s lips as she pulled away. “But now it’s time for Mark to enjoy the rest of you. Do you think you can handle him?”

Dinah looked over at Mark’s cock, watching with hazy eyes as Diana’s hand stroked up and down, up and down, up and down. She was in a daze, entranced. Mark’s long, thick stalk of flesh was a titan of manhood. Diana could see it in the blonde’s eyes: her beloved’s fat fucking cock had become Dinah’s world.

The Black Canary’s lovely, sensuous lips curled into an eager smile.

Hell yeah.

30