Chapter 100: Crying Liu Erlong
89 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Most importantly, Liu Erlong heard that the first time is painful for a woman.

She wasn't prepared, not to mention that she had no emotional foundation with Wang Jingyu.

How could she hand herself over in a daze?

So she tried her best to throw all the things she could at Wang Jingyu, throwing all the quilts and pillows at him.

But is Wang Jingyu, who has been questioned, willing to let her go so easily?

Doesn't that just prove that he can't do it?

"Get out? Impossible, absolutely impossible; okay, madam, should we go to bed?"

He grinned grimly, climbed directly onto the bed, and pulled the woman into his arms.

(PS: I won't be eating today, and I plan to let Liu Erlong provoke the protagonist again, which will make the protagonist intolerable.

Tomorrow, the protagonist will punish Liu Erlong angrily, and after making her surrender completely, he will obediently call him "little daddy." (Hehe, forgive me for my little naughtiness.) These are the original author's words.)

"Don't, don't..."

The latter wanted to struggle, but when Wang Jingyu's dry lips touched hers, her head buzzed, and her mind went blank.

After kissing for a long time, Wang Jingyu let go of Liu Erlong, only to see that the female Tyrannosaurus was crying, and her tears were pouring like rain.

Wang Jingyu didn't expect her to cry.

He originally thought that this girl had a violent and carefree nature, and with her strong nature, she would be stubborn and try to fight him to the very end, like she'd been doing all day. 

Now, it seems this girl's emotions are also very fragile.

In the original book, this girl was always regarded by Yu Xiaogang as a substitute for Bibi Dong.

Even if she was used as a substitute, she still stood willingly behind Yu Xiaogang, bearing silently.

So she is actually very pitiful.

Although he doesn't know the reason why she has gotten rid of her original fate and didn't fall in love with Yu Xioagang, she is still ill-fated.

So, even though he wasn't willing to let her go so easily—after all, she was the one who provoked him—

But as soon as Liu Erlong cried, Wang Jingyu's interest in teasing her disappeared.

"Forget it, forget it; I won't tease you anymore."

He sat up and raised his hand to wipe away her tears.

"Such a pretty face; if it fades away from crying, maybe no one will want it in the future."

"What would you do?"

"You want to take care of it?" "Get out, beast, scoundrel, get out!"

The female Tyrannosaurus roared hysterically.

If it weren't because she couldn't beat Wang Jingyu, she would definitely fight this guy desperately.

How many times has this villain kissed herself today?

But this guy repeatedly said that she was not as good as Dong'er!

'Why do you have to despise her after kissing herself?'

And it wasn't just today; this guy has been comparing her to Donger, saying she isn't as good as her.

So what if she isn't as good as she is? 

So what if she isn't as beautiful as she is?

She is her.

She is just Liu Erlong.

She only hoped that Wang Jingyu could treat her like Liu Erlong.

She only hoped that she would not be treated as Dong'er's substitute like she was in the diary, and she didn't want to be an accessory.

Especially from a guy who took her first kiss,

She was aggrieved.

But she couldn't fight against this guy.

That's why she said those things earlier while pretending to be drunk just to get back at him, but she never thought he would come for real.

________

It's just that she didn't know that Wang Jingyu never regarded her as a substitute.

From Wang Jingyu's point of view, since he transmigrated, every character he meets has his own life and unique personality.

Especially after that girl caught him in the Great Spirit Arena while he was making money by betting on her,

Getting along with her, he gradually learned more about her, which only made him like her more.

So, even though she sent him out of the Spirit City, he still loved her.

And as such,

Liu Erlong and Bibi Dong have very different personalities; the only thing they have in common is that they are all beautiful women.

Therefore, it is impossible for him to regard her as a substitute for Bibi Dong.

The reason he kept mentioning Dong'er is purely due to the man's strange psychology or his narcissistic self.

After all, this young master even managed to win a stunning beauty like Dong'er.

The young master is so charming; he must be able to attract other women, too.

This and that...

But now, Wang Jingyu was rejected by Liu Erlong, so he stood up with a disappointed face and walked toward the door, not before saying

"Are you sure you want me to leave? You don't want me to accompany you? I promise I won't mess around."

"Get out! Get out! Get out!"

The female tyrannosaurus was so angry that she wished she could pounce on this bad guy to death.

How was this thick-skinned guy able to make the Pope fall in love with him?

Hearing this, Wang Jingyu left the room and went directly to Xiao Wu's room next door to exchange room cards with her and tell her to live with Liu Erlong next door.

Only then did Liu Erlong stop crying, but she felt a little bit lost in her heart.

This beast actually left and didn't harm her?

'Is it because I am not as attractive as Dong'er?'

Thinking of this, Liu Erlong's cheeks puffed up again. 

A stinky man with no eyesight! snort!

As soon as Xiao Wu arrived in the room, she rushed to take a bath.

The bathhouse at Nuoding College was a public bathhouse, so it was inevitable that she would be a little embarrassed when she wanted to take a bath.

Now that the hotel has a bathroom that matches the room, allowing her to take a relaxing bubble bath, she naturally wants to enjoy it.

And Liu Erlong, who stopped crying, took out her copy of "Goddess Diary" to pass the time.

There was a lot of updated content today, but there was not enough content specifically mentioning her.

This diary actually said that she originally wanted to recognize Xiao Wu as her daughter!

Liu Erlong was a little surprised, but to be honest, she liked Xiao Wu very much from the first time she saw her.

Could this be the fate of her and Xiao Wu?

because she was supposed to be her goddaughter?

At that moment, Liu Erlong, who had been alone for half her life, really had the idea of accepting Xiao Wu as her daughter, and since she had this idea, it became more and more difficult to suppress this feeling.

When Xiao Wu came out of the bathroom, she saw her copy of "Goddess Diary," and her eyes lit up.

"Sister Liu, do you also have this strange diary?"

After finishing speaking,

Xiao Wu also took out a diary that was the same as Liu Erlong's "Copy of the Diary of the Goddess" from under her clothes as if by magic.

"What? Do you have it, too? It seems that you are really being targeted by that beast?"

Liu Erlong believed that this diary was written by Wang Jingyu, but he didn't send it out.

It was some kind of mysterious force that sent the diary, and all the people who received it were probably beautiful women.

At least for now, she guessed that besides herself, Pope Bibi Dong had it, and the daughter of the former Pope should also have it.

Now that Xiao Wu has this diary, her guess has been further confirmed.

Does it mean that the mysterious power wants to find targets for him to harm by publishing the diary written by Wang Jingyu?

Now Pope Bibi Dong has been defiled by a certain pig, and now she is facing the situation of being defied, and Xiao Wu will also face this point.

But Xiao Wu is still young, after all; no matter how much of a beast Wang Jingyu is, it is impossible to really attack her.

So, she was the second cabbage to be bullied, which made Liu Erlong feel a little uneasy.

If she hadn't refused today.

'I'm afraid that my cabbage would have already been harmed by a certain pig.'

Liu Erlong and Xiao Wu compared the two diaries and found that they looked exactly the same.

"Sister Liu, what exactly is this?"

"I know that there are many things recorded on it, but what is this about?"

"And, is your diary different from mine?"

Xiao Wu stared at Liu Erlong with a pair of bright eyes, curiously wanting to know the answer from her.

Originally, the best person to ask these questions was Wang Jingyu, but she found out that she couldn't ask the latter anything about the contents of the diary.

A mysterious force always prevented her from speaking every time she wanted to speak about the diary, so now she could only turn to Liu Erlong for help.

3