Chapter 5: Slapping Yu Xiaogang
953 1 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This skill belonged to the Berserk type skill, which can increase one's own speed and strength by 30% in a short period of time.

But there are advantages and disadvantages, this Spirit skill will weaken one's defense ability by 50%, and after using it, one will fall into a weak state for half an hour.

But in order to win, he was already desperate.

From his current position, he jumped towards the fence of the ring, using the fence as a point of strength, his terrifying jumping ability made him rush straight to Bibi Dong's position like an extremely swift and fierce hungry wolf.

The fifth Spirit ring also brightened up instantly at this time: "Silver Moon Shattering Slash!"

As his current strongest Spirit skill, he has reason to believe it.

Under this move, this unknown little girl will definitely be directly defeated, and he can also turn defeat into victory and win his 321st victory!

Those who have the same idea as him also include the audience. 

After he used this trick, the hearts of the audience were completely relaxed.

A triumphant smile appeared on the face.

Absolutely no one of the same level can resist Luo Hong's move. This is his killer Spirit skill!

Bibi Dong looked at the fierce opponent who was rushing towards her, and the fourth spirit ring instantly lit up.

"The fourth soul skill, Thorn Spider Armor!"

In an instant, long purple-black thorns sprouted from all parts of Bibi Dong's body, forming a purple armor around her body.

The long thorns with metallic luster on the purple armor are all filled with venom.

With a playful smile on the corner of Bibi Dong's mouth, she jumped up facing her opponent...

Seeing those densely packed poisonous thorns with metallic luster on Bibi Dong's body, Luo Hong's entire face turned pale.

Originally, after he finished using the fourth Spirit ability, his defense ability was weakened to 50% of normal, as long as he was stabbed by purple thorns on the opponent's body, he would definitely feel cool.

It was impossible for him to take back the attack now, and the opponent was still rushing towards him.

That is to say, at this moment he had no way out, so he simply made up his mind and roared angrily to release his strongest blow at Bibi Dong.

Bibi Dong's fifth spirit ring also lit up, and she wanted to end the match in a pin-point manner.

"Boom..." A muffled sound filled the entire ring, and the two sides had switched positions at this moment, with their backs facing each other.

The audience was dead silent, and everyone seemed to have forgotten to breathe. Who won was the answer they most wanted to know at this moment.

Just when the audience was terrified.

"Plop..."

 With a sound, Luo Hong, who was standing originally, spurted black blood from his wound, and fell to the ground like pushing a jade pillar down a mountain.

And Bibi Dong was still standing in the arena, the purple spiked armor on her body was slowly dissipating, revealing her creamy skin.

The host looked at this scene with some astonishment, and couldn't believe that the dignified 59-level Golden Douluo badge had lost just like this.

Also unbelievable were the audience in the audience, they called out one after another, wanting to cheer Luo Hong up and compete with Bibi Dong again.

Bibi Dong smiled gently and urged the host.

"Okay, hurry up and announce the result, you don't have to expect him to stand up and continue fighting.

He has been poisoned by me, even if I help him clean up the poison now, he will have to lie down obediently for at least three days. "

The host looked disappointed at Luo Hong who was in a coma, and had no choice but to announce that Bibi Dong had won.

He spent a whole 2,000 gold  coins to bet on Luo Hong. He thought he could earn some gold coins to subsidize his family, but now that he has lost all his savings over the years, he is extremely disappointed.

The audience in the audience also complained, and what's more, they kept cursing Luo Hong who lost the game.

As the saying goes, some are happy and some are sad.

At this moment, with a smile on the corner of Wang Jingyu's mouth, he immediately walked from his position towards the management office of the Great Spirit Arena.

130,000 gold coins, a fortune! He is totally rich!

He came to the management office, and after a simple process, he received a black card, which contained a full amount of 130,000 gold soul coins

With this kind of card, he can exchange gold soul coins at any bank on the Douluo Continent, and it also saves him the trouble of carrying a lot of money in the storage space.

After Wang Jingyu got the card, he threw it directly into the storage space, and complained in the diary happily.

[Not bad, not bad, this girl Bibi Dong is really powerful, even if the opponent was three levels higher than her, she still crushed the opponent]

[2.5 times the odds, it directly made me a huge profit of 130,000 gold coins. After removing the 52,000 principal, there are 78,000 gold coins! Cool! ! ! ]

[However, in this round, she defeated a Spirit king with a Golden Douluo badge by an absolute advantage, which would have opened the eyes of the audience. I am afraid that the odds of the other three rounds will not be so high, and may even become lower and lower.]

[Hey, what a pity, what a pity]

[I don't know what the guys who arranged her for the game were thinking. They arranged such a strong opponent in her first game, sand sculpture. ]

After uploading the diary, Wang Jingyu received another reminder that the diary upload was successful.

It's just that this time the diary was uploaded successfully, he didn't receive a generous reward like before, he only got a simple reminder of "strengthening the waist by 10%"

Wang Jingyu's face became weird, and he could understand the rest of the rewards.

What the hell is this waist strengthening by 10%? Could it be that the system thinks that his kidney is weak and needs to be supplemented?

Obviously he is only 21 years old with this body now! Is there such a system that hurts people's self-esteem?

Wang Jingyu curled his lips in displeasure, and headed towards the ring.

On the ring stage, Bibi Dong was squatting, stretching out spider legs from her fingers and piercing Luo Hong's arm, helping him to clean up the poison in the trap.

Wang Jingyu couldn't help sighing, the current Bibi Dong is really kind-hearted, even if she was treated with such contempt before the match, she can help the opponent clean up the toxins regardless of past suspicions.

If the future Bibi Dong was here, Luo Hong might be lucky if he wasn't killed on the spot.

After Bibi dong helped Luo Hong clean up the toxins, she ran off the ring in a panic. It couls be seen that she was in a much better mood after abusing her opponent.

As soon as Bibi Dong stepped off the ring, Yu Xiaogang ran towards her with a smile on his face.

"Dong'er, I knew you would be fine. He dared to belittle you just now. He just asked for his own death."

When Bibi Dong saw him, she immediately remembered what she read in the diary yesterday, her face darkened immediately, and she raised her hand to slap Yu Xiaogang in the face.

"How many times has this lady told you not to call me Dong'er, this lady is not familiar with you, at least not now! Don't think you will be me..."

Bibi Dong suddenly found that what she said was silent for an instant.

It was as if a mysterious force was controlling her, making her unable to tell what she had read in the diary, and she felt aggrieved spontaneously.

After she snorted angrily, she walked away, causing Yu Xiaogang to cover his left face and stand still  at the place innocently...

36