My name is Bibi Dong
934 1 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After seeing Bibi Dong on the stage, the host announced the official start of the competition.

Wang Jingyu suddenly remembered that he hadn't placed a bet yet, so he hurried towards the management office.

But just as he was running to the management office, he heard the the host announcing

 "The match is over and the winner is Bibi Dong".

Wang Jingyu looked back at the ring in astonishment. It turned out that she didn't have a playful mentality like in the first round, but used the most brutal way to defeat her opponent with one blow,  knocking her opponent off the ring.

Although her second opponent was not as powerful as the first opponent, he was still a level 57 agility type Spirit king.

To be knocked out of the arena with one move, this kind of absolutely powerful crush left all the audience in the arena dumbfounded.

Strong, too strong!

Wang Jingyu quickly looked at the winning rate of betting on Bibi Dong in the second game.

Even though he was the only one who betted on Bibi Dong to win in the first game, many more people betted on her to win the second game, which also caused the multiplier to drop to 1.6 times.

If he had invested 130,000, he would have won a huge sum of 208,000 Gold Coins. Excluding the cost, he would still be able to get 78,000 Gold Coins, and the income would be no lower than before.

At that moment, Wang Jingyu was trembling with distress, as if he had lost hundreds or thousands of gold coins all at once.

If he had known that this girl would win with such a thunderous momentum, he would have made a bet long ago.

In order not to miss betting on Bibi Dong on the third match, Wang Jingyu simply invested all 130,000 gold coins on the result of her third match early on.

It's a pity that Bibi Dong's odds for the third game will definitely drop again, after all, she already has the absolute advantage and had already  defeated two 57-59 level Spirit kings.

Especially in the second game, her strength has been deeply engraved in the hearts of the audience.

It would be considered pretty good if the ratio reaches 1.3 in the third game.

This made Wang Jingyu, who had finished betting, so depressed that he faced the wall and got angry with himself.

Suddenly he felt a light tap on his shoulder, and he turned his head in doubt, just in time to see Bibi Dong looking at him with a smile.

Wang Jingyu's head was full of question marks, what does this girl mean by running over to him?

 Could it be that this girl really came to strike up a conversation with him because she thought he was handsome?

Seeing Bibi Dong's peerless face with a smile like a flower, which was so close at hand, Wang Jingyu's heart jumped up unconsciously.

"Hi, hello, what can I do for you?"

Bibi Dong didn't directly ask Wang Jingyu what she wanted to know, because she knew that there was some force preventing her from asking those questions.

Even if she spoke out the question, her voice would be silenced in the end, and even if she wrote it with a pen, the handwriting will be erased by mysterious power.

So she just smiled sweetly and asked in a naughty tone.

"Yesterday and today you bet on five victories in a row, how many gold coins have you earned?

This Miss has worked so hard in the ring, don't you have to give her some compensation? "

Forehead……

Wang Jingyu showed a disappointed expression. It turned out that this girl was not attracted to him because of his good looks.

It's just because she found out that only he has been betting her for victory.

 It's not difficult for her to find out.

In the case of her winning streak all the way, she guessed that he had earned a lot of gold coins, so she came here to ask for a share.

Wang Jingyu touched his nose and replied depressedly.

"Yesterday, I only had less than a thousand gold coins. After betting on you for three wins, the gold coins increased up to 50,000. Today, I betted on the first game and turned it up to 130,000.

I originally wanted to bet on you to win the second round, but I didn't expect you to throw your opponent out of the ring all at once.

So, I only bet on your four victories, if you had thrown your opponent off the ring a minute later, I could make a lot of money again, but it's a pity..."

Before Wang Jingyu finished speaking, Bibi Dong said with a playful smile.

"Blame me? Why didn't you bet earlier? You have to wait until I'm in the ring to bet?

This girl is a little curious, why everyone betted on my opponent to win, but you keep on betting me to win, aren't you afraid of loss? "

Wang Jingyu scratched his head with his hands, showing a naive look.

"I don't know. Anyway, I trust you instinctively. My intuition tells me that you are very strong. At the same level, no one will be your opponent."

He said so on the surface, but he was muttering in his heart.

'If I tell you that because I am a reincarnated person and I know that you are ridiculously strong. 

As, In the first part of "Douluo Dalu", you are the biggest villain, would you believe it or not?'

Bibi Dong was not annoyed when she heard him talking nonsense with his eyes open, but looked at him in surprise.

"Oh, so that's the case. It seems that I have to thank you for your trust. My name is Bibi Dong. I'm 17 years old this year. I'm a level 56 assault system battle Spirit master. Is it convenient for me to get to know you?"

Bibi Dong took the initiative to stretch out her slender hand to Wang Jingyu, and looked at him expectantly with her eyes like a bright moon.

At this moment, Wang Jingyu fully felt what it means to be 

"kid, do you have many question marks?"

Bibi Dong actually took the initiative to get acquainted with him, and even looked at him expectantly. 

If he was not sensible, he might not know how he died.

He hesitantly stretched out his right hand, and held Bibi Dong's skinny and smooth hand, the soft and boneless touch made him a little fascinated.

But thinking of the woman in front of him who was not only beautiful, but also very intelligent and smart, if he did anything , he would be over.

'Didn't I hear Zhang Wuji's mother say that all the women at the foot of the mountain are tigers?'

(A chinese martial art novel character)

What's more, she is still a ruthless tigress who will do anything to achieve her goals.

For the sake of Yu Xiaogang, a ruthless person who can devour her own master, he must be vigilant about her every move.

Thinking of this, the infatuation in Wang Jingyu's heart dissipated instantly, he let go of her soft and boneless little hand, and looked at her calmly.

"Hello, my lord Wang Jingyu, 21 years old this year, a level 20 attack-type battle Spirit master."

Wang Jingyu didn't lie, after he has changed his martial Spirit, now the innate level 20 is his Spirit power, and there is only one Spirit ring, so it cannot be measured by the strength of the previous level 47.

Bibi dong was quite annoyed at Wang Jingyu's so flat reaction.

She could confirm from the diary that he liked her very much, and even wanted to hold her in his arms.

But now she was the one who took the initiative, he was still pretending to be a gentleman, which made her mad.

Bibi Dong was furious, but she knew she couldn't be impatient, so she answered Wang Jingyu's words with a frown.

"No, I feel that your Spirit power is quite abundant, not like what a 20th-level Spirit master should be. Even many 30- and 40-level Spirit masters don't have enough Spirit power like you."

In her opinion, Wang Jingyu must not be telling the truth, after all, he is the one who knows the plot direction of the whole novel.

He's only level 20?

Who is he fooling?? 

Seeing her disbelief, Wang Jingyu shrugged helplessly.

"There's nothing I can do if you don't believe it. Anyway, with my strength, I plan to go to the outskirts of the Star Dou Forest to try my luck after the competition, and make up for the lack of Spirit rings."

37