Chapter 87: Xiao Wu in Nuoding Academy
319 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Blue Lightning Tyrant Dragon Academy

In front of a hut, Liu Erlong was watering the flowers and plants, but occasionally she would glance at the diary spread out on the stone table.

Even if she accidentally spilled water on the diary, she would not panic at all.

Because she knew that this diary was miraculous, invulnerable to water and fire, indestructible, unbreakable, and could be made casually with confidence.

Suddenly she saw a lot of content written in the diary.

The content said that the villain who thought she was not as good-looking as Dong'er was actually kicked out by his Dong'er.

The reason turned out to be that someone didn't know how to restrain himself, so he pestered Dong'er for a whole week.

'My God, why is this villain so shameless,

To add this kind of thing in the diary, isn't he ashamed of himself?'

The diary also said that he is now going to find many beauties, including a girl named Qian Renxue and her, but also a six-year-old girl named Xiao Wu.

Insane, this guy is absolutely insane.

Doesn't this guy know how old he is?

Huh?

The human form is only six years old?

hiss...

No, no, Liu Erlong shook her head again and again.

If the little girl had been a human being, there was no need to mention her human form in the diary.

She had heard from her father that many Spirit beasts have two choices when their cultivation reaches the level of one hundred thousand years.

They are to maintain the main body form of a hundred thousand-year Spirit beast, which is equivalent to the level of a human Titled Douluo, but the life will also be fixed at about a thousand years.

After a thousand years, they will generally fall due to the arrival of their lifespan.

There are very few Spirit beasts that can break through this limit, and it can be said that there are only a handful of them.

Another option is to change the form, which will allow them to transcend their original Spirit beast form and turn them into humans.

But this method has a disadvantage that is, their cultivation base will disappear with the transformation, until the maturity stage of level 70, before the real transformation into human form, which is called the juvenile period.

And if the Spirit beasts are in this period after taking shape, it can be said that they have almost no self-protection ability.

A Human Titled Douluo can easily sense the breath of Spirit beasts on them.

Therefore, many of these juvenile spirit beasts in the human world were brutally wiped out and eventually became the spirit rings or even spirit bones of those Titled Douluos.

If she guessed right, the girl named Xiao Wu is a transformed Spirit beast in its infancy.

"No, absolutely not, it's fine if I don't know about it, since I know, I can't let it happen.

No matter what that scoundrel wants to do to the girl named Xiao Wu, I can't let him succeed.

If it is possible, I will bring the little girl back to the Blue Tyrant Academy. She should be fine with my protection. "

Liu Erlong made up her mind at this moment, she absolutely cannot let a certain villain harm, Xiao Wu.

With that thought, she continued to look down and continue to read the diary when she saw Yu Xiaogang eating and drinking at Nuoding Junior Spirit Master Academy.

She was even more restless, that beast who would harm anyone he saw, eat all men and women, and eat anything hungry was living leisurely in that academy.

This cannot be tolerated, absolutely cannot be tolerated!

It must be that the beast used some despicable means to deceive the senior management of Nuoding Junior Spirit Master Academy to stay there.

She was a little curious, after nearly 20 years, what happened to her cousin's strength.

'Now that I have broken through level 70, my animal cousin probably hasn't even broken through level 30, right?'

Thinking of this, Liu Erlong felt her hands itch, and she hadn't hit anyone for a long time.

Now that she knows where the beast is, this time she will beat it with her own hands until he doesn't even recognize his own father.

Liu Erlong smiled ferociously and walked toward the teaching building without caring about the flowers.

She wanted to keep an eye on the senior management of the college and let them manage the big and small things of the college well during the time when she is out.

Ten minutes later, Liu Erlong packed her bags and set foot on the road to Nuoding City in a carriage.

_____________________

Nuoding Elementary Spirit Master Academy,

Xiao Wu looked at the strange diary that suddenly appeared on her bed, inspected everyone in the dormitory, and asked in the tone of the boss.

"When I was away just now, who moved my bed and put things on my bed?"

Everyone in the dormitory looked at each other in blank dismay, and Wang Sheng approached Xiao Wu cautiously.

"Boss, when you went to the cafeteria just now, we didn't touch your bed, how dare we?"

Wang Sheng's words caused the other dormitory members present to nod submissively.

"That's right, that's right, none of us moved."

"Then what is this?"

Xiao Wu picked up the diary from her bed and waved it in front of everyone.

"Hand, it's your hand, Boss."

Wang Sheng hurriedly answered first.

"Yes, yes, yes, it's your hand, it's your hand, Boss."

Everyone nodded again and again, causing Xiao Wu to roll her eyes angrily, and put her left hand on her hip.

"I'm asking you, what am I holding in my hand? Don't tell me, you didn't see it?"

Seeing Xiao Wu's aggressive appearance, everyone couldn't help shrinking their necks.

But they didn't see the diary in Xiao Wu's hand at all, they just thought Xiao Wu was going to find fault, and then they would all be chopped off.

Just when everyone was trembling, they heard a curious voice coming from the door.

"Xiao Wu, why are you raising a hand aggressively, what are you doing?"

Wang Sheng and other people ran toward Tang San as if they saw a savior.

"Little San, save us quickly, the boss is about to lose her temper again."

"Little San, among so many of us, you are the only one who can fight against the boss.

You have to help us."

...

Xiao Wu raised the diary in her hand and said to Tang San dissatisfied.

"How am I aggressive? Someone put this strange book on my bed while we were going to the cafeteria.

Is it aggressive of me to ask them a question and let them answer honestly who did it?"

"Strange notebook?"

Tang San raised his head slightly and looked at Xiao Wu's raised hand, wanting to see what was in her hand.

But after reading it for a long time, he didn't see anything strange, even with his current ability of Purple Demon Eye.

After scrutinizing it for a long time, Tang San became more sure that Xiao Wu wanted to beat someone up, and she was just looking for an excuse.

Seeing Tang San's strange eyes, Xiao Wu was furious,

Even he didn't trust her, and here she thought he was different from other boys.

Xiao Wu angrily climbed onto the bed directly, now that she was alone, she was really bored.

She opened the "Goddess Diary Copy", intending to see what secrets were written in it.

But she couldn't understand the previous content after reading it for a long time, and after seven days of obsession, why is it life after life, weak water for three thousand, just take a scoop?

What is it with what?

Is this person bullying her because she can't understand those strange human emotions?

14