Ch 1. Cat Eared Yukinoshita
213 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"It's still you tonight, Yukinoshita."

In the dreamland, there are many tall buildings, the blue sky is full clear, and the modern city of steel and concrete is under the mild sunshine, showing the magnificence of human wisdom.

On the top of the tallest building in the city, Hoshimi Kiyokawa, who was sitting on the edge of the roof, looked back casually at Yukinoshita Yukino who quietly appeared not far behind him.

"..."

The ice-cold Yukinoshita frowned slightly and met Kiyokawa Hoshimi's eyes.

In this bastard's dream again?

It has been 21 consecutive days, and after falling asleep every night, I entered the dream of Hoshimi Kiyokawa...

For 21 days, this dream was so real that it was indistinguishable from reality, and the bastard in front of her did a lot of extremely bad pranks on her.

For example, in the agreed kendo competition, she was offered a super-inferior samurai sword made of straw that looked normal on the outside.

Then the bastard slashed her chest with a normal wooden samurai sword, and then the wooden knife broke strangely. The bastard took the opportunity to mock her that her chest was as flat and strong as an iron plate.

Or a rope trap was set up in advance to lure her to step on it and she got hung in the air, and then the bastard walked around her and said things like "barren, really barren" and "can't even be strangled by a rope", "poor girl without curves!" and other irritating remarks to her figure.

Or "accidentally" pushed her into the swimming pool, and then the bastard squatted on the bank, admiring her downcast posture with relish, and commented on her soaked clothes.

Mischief like this was played every night, and in order to get rid of the bastard, she had to figure out why she was in this dream, and how to get out of it.

Currently, she still doesn't know anything about dreams, but she already has some clues about the name "Hoshimi Kiyokawa".

Next just...

She squinted her eyes and looked in the direction of Hoshimi Kiyokawa.

"This…"

The edge of the roof was empty, and at a glance, the magnificent modern city had a panoramic view, but the figure that had occupied the center of her line of sight earlier disappeared.

What about people? Where did he go? What is Hoshimi Kiyokawa planning?

Yukinoshita immediately became extremely vigilant, and was careful to watch out for any pranks that might come at any time.

"What are you nervous about?"

A hand abruptly hooked Yukinoshita's shoulder, and then a familiar voice mixed with teasing rang out in her ear.

Nervous Yukinoshita trembled from the sudden stimulation, she suppressed the anger rising in her heart, and looked sideways at Hoshimi Kiyokawa who was hooking her shoulders with cold eyes.

"What do you want to do tonight?" There was hidden anger hidden in Yukinoshita's icy-cold voice.

"Huh? Yukinoshita, you seem to have misunderstood me." Hoshimi Kiyokawa tilted his head and said lazily: "I just saw what you were thinking about Yukinoshita, so I was just going to give you a fright. It's late, I'm not going to do anything, but..."

When Hoshimi Kiyokawa changed the subject, a playful smile appeared on his lazy brows and eyes.

He looked at Yukinoshita's ice-blue eyes that were getting colder and colder, and continued happily: "But Yukinoshita, you have to play a simple game with me, you win, and I won't do anything unnecessary tonight."

"Yukinoshita, what do you think?" Hoshimi Kiyokawa showed a fox-like smile.

"You take your hand away first, I think you can understand with your barren head." Yukinoshita squinted her eyes and looked Kiyokawa's hand on her shoulder, and a look of displeasure flashed in her eyes.

Hoshimi Kiyokawa withdrew his hand, and said with emotion: "Yukinoshita, I thought that with our relationship, I don't need to care about this little detail, but I didn't expect... oh~"

He shook his head and sighed, as if he had heard some indescribable.

Sigh.

"..."

Yukinoshita didn't bother to talk to the pretending Hoshimi Kiyokawa.

She crossed her arms, and after thinking about Hoshimi Kiyokawa's proposal for a while, she looked up at him and asked, "Hoshimi, what game are you talking about? Besides, what will happen if I lose?"

The proposal put forward by Hoshimi is very tempting. In this dream that is no different from reality, if there is no interruption from this bastard Hoshimi, she can use this time to learn new knowledge.

In addition, the fact that Hoshimi is not playing a prank tonight is already attractive to her.

"The game is very simple, just ordinary rock-paper-scissors, two wins out of three."

After Hoshimi Kiyokawa finished explaining the game, he continued to answer another question from Yukinoshita with a smile.

"If Yukinoshita loses, you will change into the clothes I specified tonight, and you will call me master tonight."

"..." Yukinoshita pursed her thin lips tightly, and took a deep look at Hoshimi Kiyokawa.

Calling Hoshimi "Master" is acceptable. Before, I have already called him the more embarrassing title, and it is not unacceptable to call him "Master" for another night.

Compared with those pranks, verbal disadvantages are considered low-cost.

And no matter how real this place is, it's just a dream, except for her and Hoshimi Kiyokawa, no third person will know about it.

But you must ask clearly about the "designated clothing".

"Hoshimi, what kind of clothing are you talking about? Take it out and have a look first."

"This is it~" Hoshimi flipped his hands, and a very serious maid outfit with cat ears appeared in his hands.

Yukinoshita carefully looked at the maid outfit with cat ears in Hoshimi's hand.

White cat ear hair accessories, normal.

The black and white maid skirt, the length of the skirt is about the same as the school uniform skirt, which is normal.

Glossy white silk rompers, normal.

There is also a fluffy white cat tail, which is also normal.

Everything is normal, and there is nothing weird about it. You can wear this maid outfit with cat ears.

"Okay, I agree!"

After the inspection, Yukinoshita agreed to Hoshimi's proposal without hesitation.

"It's not too late, let's start~" Hoshimi Kiyokawa raised his brows and revealed a fox-like sly smile.

"..."

Seeing this, Yukino felt a little uneasy in her heart, she carefully recalled all the words that Hoshimi said, and found no verbal traps.

"Then let's begin..."

Yukinoshita suppressed the uneasiness in her heart, put one hand behind her back and prepared to start a guessing game of luck and psychology.

She has seen the winning rules of the rock-paper-scissors game in miscellaneous books before, but it has been too long, and she has basically forgotten all of them. Now she can only rely on luck and a small number of tactics...

For example, when showing, verbally shout out the name of the action that does not match the gesture, so as to confuse the audience and disrupt the opponent's rhythm.

Hope this tactic works...

"Then the game begins."

Hoshimi Kiyokawa put one hand behind his back, ready to start the game of guessing.

Under the gentle sunlight, the smile on his face became brighter for some reason.

This is a dream, his dream, and there is no luck factor.

Yukinoshita as innocent as ever...

......

"Yukino, go and change your clothes."

The game ended quickly, and the victorious Hoshimi Kiyokawa handed the cat-eared maid outfit to Yukinoshita with a bright smile.

"..."

Yukinoshita sighed silently, the game was missing a move. She knew the tactic should be used last.

In the first round, she used tactics to win, which made Hoshimi vigilant, and the next two rounds were useless...

A little anxious to win... Remember the lesson, next time, it won't be like this again...

Yukinoshita restrained herself, lowered her brows and eyes, and without looking at Hoshimi, she stretched out her hand and took away the cat-eared maid outfits one by one.

First came the cat ear hair accessory, then the black and white maid skirt, and then the white silk romper.

And finally...the fluffy, fluffy, white cat's tail as an ornament alone...

Gathering all the things, Yukinoshita turned around and walked down the roof, looking for a suitable place to change clothes.

On the rooftop, under the sun, Hoshimi Kiyokawa smiled meaningfully and waited for Yukinoshita's return.

7