Ch 3. Battle of Words
84 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"No, I'm just stating a fact."

Hoshimi looked at Yukinoshita with a smile, his eyes full of obvious ridicule.

"Huh~" Yukinoshita took a deep breath, her tone becoming more and more icy.

"Master! Using the size of chest to judge a person's value, is your vision so narrow?"

While she was sharp-tongued, Yukinoshita did not forget to call out the correct title at the same time.

It's just that even she felt some disobedience. She was clearly wearing a maid's outfit, calling "Master" over and over again, but she was still mocking.

Doesn't this match the word "tsundere" in the anime subculture?

"Yukinoshita, you seem to have confused a concept." Hoshimi looked at Yukinoshita's undulating chest pityingly, and continued.

"I'm not judging your worth by the size of your breasts. I'm just stating the fact that your breasts are flat.

As for your value, I still agree with it, smart and cute Miss Yukinoshita, please don't try to confuse concepts~

Sophistry has no effect on me."

"..."

Yukinoshita stared at Hoshimi, with her ice-blue eyes condensed with biting coldness.

"Master, don't you just use other people's appearance to mock others? Do you know? Your behavior is no different from that of an elementary school student with an unsound mind!"

"Huh? So, in Yukinoshita's eyes, is explaining the facts a mockery?" Hoshimi looked at Yukinoshita with a cold face with great interest.

With a cold face, but still having to call master, the contrast in this feeling is really amazing...

By the way, Yukinoshita's white silk legs hanging outside the roof are very good. It is especially delicious to eat with the modern city made of steel and her own cool temperament.

The eyes are feasting...

"Master, whether to explain the facts or to ridicule, I think you know it in your heart."

"In my opinion, it's about explaining the facts~ After all, I don't mind whether it's barren like a river or has its own ravines. What I value is the overall beauty."

Hoshimi looked at Yukinoshita, eyebrows and eyes frowned, "In my eyes, Yukinoshita's overall beauty is very good, so I'm not mocking, but just explaining the facts and expressing my regret a little bit. If your development can be normal, Yukinoshita will be perfect."

"..." Yukinoshita sighed silently, she no longer wanted to talk to Hoshimi about any problems with her own breasts.

Yukino clearly realized that Hoshimi was just playing with words, but she didn't know how to refute it.

As long as this kind of topic continues, she will only one to be hurt.

"Master, please continue to sing and watch the scenery, I won't disturb you anymore."

Yukinoshita, who never backed down, chose to avoid it, and she stretched out her hand to signal Hoshimi to continue singing his song.

But Hoshimi didn't have this plan at all, he rested his chin on one hand and asked casually.

"Yukinoshita, can you understand my song?"

"..." Yukinoshita shook her head.

Hoshimi hummed a song from his previous life, but she couldn't understand it.

That's why she was particularly annoyed when Hoshimi was singing and suddenly stopped to mock her.

Why does this guy think about her flat chest when he sings? Is your brain sick?!

It's probably just the anger...

"You can't even understand Yukinoshita. So, why should I sing? Why don't we come and chat. What did we talk last night?"

"About a light novel manuscript full of errors, master, do you want to continue talking about this?"

Yukino, who was always paying attention to the address, still did not make a mistake.

"Light novel manuscript, forget it, I'm not interested in it, is there anything interesting happened around you?"

Yukinoshita looked at the sky, and glanced at Yukino thoughtfully from the corner of his eye.

His dream is really wonderful, not only as real as reality, but also various beautiful girls appear one after another.

What's more valuable is that these beautiful girls have their own complete settings and perfect personalities, not the kind of dolls with only skins.

So, playing pranks on these beautiful girls is so much fun, it's like playing an immersive galgame created with virtual reality.

But it's a pity that it is only in the dream. There is only him and these beautiful girls who come out one after another...

"Interesting things, Master, what is an interesting thing for you?" Yukinoshita asked flatly.

"Anything out of the ordinary can be called interesting."

"Master, then you will be disappointed. I am just an ordinary high school student. How could I encounter the extraordinary things you said?"

"Well, then Yukinoshita, just talk casually about how your sister bullied you."

As early as a week before Yukinoshita appeared in his dream, he had almost figured out Yukinoshita's family background.

It was also at that time he found that Yukinoshita had a sister who liked to bully her.

"Master, are you so keen on exposing other people's suffering?"

When "sister" was mentioned, Yukinoshita's eyebrows frowned slightly, and her expression changed obviously.

"Generally speaking, happiness is based on the pain of others, so I can't help it~"

Hoshimi spread his arms out and put on an innocent look.

"..." Yukino frowned slightly, "Since Master, you want to hear it, then so be it."

If you can use the past of being bullied by your sister to survive tonight's dangerous situation, it is also an acceptable option.

Furthermore, it is safer for her to tell the story all the time than Hoshimi's words to stimulate her from time to time.

So, Yukinoshita started her tale...

"In the first semester of the first grade of elementary school, my sister deliberately took away the driver who picked me up from school, so that when I was waiting at the school gate and was about to cry, she jumped out and laughed at me, and took me home."

"In the first semester of the first grade of elementary school, my sister put real bugs in my pencil case..."

"In the second semester of the first grade of elementary school, my sister added a lot of wasabi to my lunch..."

"The third semester of the first grade, sister..."

Listening to Yukinoshita's narrations one by one, Hoshimi Kiyokawa glanced sideways at Yukinoshita's cold side face.

The lovely Yukinoshita-san is more vindictive than a cat...

It was obviously a matter of the first grade of elementary school, but it is still firmly in her heart.

If she misses her, no matter how long it takes, revenge will still come...

Thinking about it this way, Yukinoshita, who has been played by Hoshimi, seems quite dangerous.

but...

Hoshimi smiled, lazily looking at the majestic modern city.

It's all just a girl in a dream, how could she get revenge?

---

"It's almost time, it's time to wake up from the dream..."

Hoshimi Kiyokawa stretched his waist, and said casually: "Yukinoshita, let's stop here tonight, and continue tomorrow."

"...it is good."

It was finally over, and Yukinoshita, who was thirsty and tongue-tied, let out a sigh of relief.

"Yukinoshita, see you tomorrow night."

Hoshimi stood up, waved goodbye to Yukinoshita, leaned forward, and fell directly from upstairs.

"Hoshimi, goodbye..."

Yukinoshita, who has received a good education since she was a child, responded subconsciously and politely when facing the polite farewell of others.

As soon as the words fell, Yukinoshita realized something was wrong.

Her pupils constricted, her red lips parted slightly, and she was about to explain something.

But...it's too late...

"Snapped!"

With a clear sound, the dream was shattered.

"Aha~ Finally made a mistake. I am looking forward to next meeting!"

"Hoshimi Kiyokawa!"

In the shattered dream, Hoshimi Kiyokawa's hearty laughter danced with Yukinoshita's gnashing of teeth.

6